• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Digital Electronic Music Festival. REVIEWS April 25th

Yeh day parties rock my world - hopefully we get some great weather and can have some cocktails in the sun!

Am listenin to a Scratch Perverts set right now - ummm yer - they scratch like nothin else - it's awesome!!!

PLANET HARDWARE VS TELEPHUNK
Slam (Scotland)
David Carretta LIVE (Gigilo Records, France)
The Hacker LIVE (Goodlife Recs, Gigilo Records, France)

Dave Pham
Dee Dee
Richie Rich vs. Mike Callender
Dan Rachele
Ben Cromack
Slack
Matt Radovich
Maccanoid -
Gene Hoffman
Glitch, Quirk and Toupee

PHARMACY ARENA
Kai Tracid (Tracid Traxxx, Germany)
Proteus (Finland)
NuNRG LIVE (Italy)

Hellraiser
Master Kaos
Richie Braic
Rapid vs. Stevie B
Jason Midro
Matty B
Scott Alert
St Luke
JFX

REDLINE
Anne Savage (Tidy Girls, UK)
Ben Kakoschke
Andy Golden
Kelsta
Benny Drohan
Soul T
Nick Compound
Tonka

SOUNDTRACKSAGA
Scratch Prverts (UK)
The Greenskeepers LIVE (USA)

Ransom
Brewster B
Agent 86
Scott Finemore
Ruckus

NASTY
Freenform Five (UK)
James Curd (USA)

Boogs
Simon Digby
Ant J Steep
Danjuan
aNyO
Ganz [IGLOO]
Matt Wilko
Sir Cosmic
Shane Copal

VENUE
Atlantic Southwharf
South Wharf Road, Southbank
This is a fully licensed event.
Over 18s only. ID will be required

10 mins walk from Flinders Street Station. Market Stalls, heaps of toilets, First Aid, ample parking, passouts from 1pm, healthy food on-site, cocktail bar, friendly security, fully undercover (in case of rain), air-conditioning (in case of heat) in one of Melbournes best facilitated venues.

Last edited:
anne savage better not play the same time as either kai tracid or proteus cos i'll be pissed if that happens.
Kai tracid, proteus and anne savage in 1 night !!!!! Ima have sore legs from all the dancing i'll be doing

I'm spending alot of time in the Pharmacy Arena...

Midro...Master Kaos...Kai Tracid..Proteus...Hellraiser...=D=D

Well. It's safe to say I'm going to be planted at the bar in the hardware room.
Not moving anywhere else, except perhaps the bathroom (if I cant urinate on the floor).

And its beer all day for the moe-train!

It's one hell of a lineup that's for damn sure - something for everyone! Woot!

For sure. It's gonna be a huge day!

Think I'd better ask for the Tuesday off work too... ;)

ooohhh cocktails on the wharf listening to some excellent electro. what a day this is gonna be =D

hmm, didn't know this was daytime. remember it'll be practically winter (and fucking day means light which means...um, sober brad gets freaked by big crowds at the best of times so let's consider this realistically ;)).

the line-up still makes me keen - and since so many of you guys that i know are going...but...we'll see.

Hmm, think I might end up going to this, word on the street is Kai is playing a strictly acid set and I can't miss that! Plus Proteus should be wicked aswell!

MCSphinx said:
For sure. It's gonna be a huge day!

Think I'd better ask for the Tuesday off work too... ;)

werd sphinxy.....I will need an extra day or two rest time too :p

onetwothreefour said:
hmm, didn't know this was daytime. remember it'll be practically winter (and fucking day means light which means...um, sober brad gets freaked by big crowds at the best of times so let's consider this realistically ;)).

the line-up still makes me keen - and since so many of you guys that i know are going...but...we'll see.

Yes, but winter means it will get dark earlier than at say, something like summadayze... And as for big crowds... S'if there is going to be big crowds...

I think if you are so set on going sober, you should get on the beer'train with moe, and then it won't be so scary?

PLease come. I want to meet you.

P.s Crowds are fun.

onetwothreefour said:

Yeah go and if they freak you out then I'll do my best to freak you out more... (evil laughter)

I'm going, because I can.

oh this could indeed be a very fun day....

drinking with the moe train and the brad train...*come on!!!!*

and butros as well? im so there.