• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Bl Meetup Fear & Loathing In Oblivion? 1st of Oct. REVIEWS

how big is your house?? im curios to know how small it actually is...and im sure if you have a backyard people will spill out there to :)

its a 2 bedroom place with a double lounge room type of thing going on ...with a concreat area outside ... with two massive like metal sink things out there ...so we can fill it with ice n shit ...put some couches outside n junk and some inside and blast some music should be pretty good

But is it big enough for the FAT MAN? I only goto meetups' where I can pass-out in at least 5 different locations...

its big enuff, but ur not invited :p

^just kidding :D

(edited and added in post below to stop the double posting) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
edited. try not to post one after the other ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kadorite
lsd303
deeCee
*starfalls69*
FaTz
shorza + helen
muzby
che_melbourne
potato
kandyraverchick
Mooshie + WitchDoctor
BeStA
eth
ld50 vs ssri
there arn't many spots left - so pm us... we'll let u know

Last edited:
"We were somewhere around Melbourne when the drugs began to take hold"

Count me in for some gonzo journalism.

"Heres your half of the Sunshine acid.... EAT IT!"

;)

hhc_king or zaineaol... i tried pm both of u to ask for details but both ur boxes are full... so can u just pm me the details....

on a side note it would be great if the forum sent u an email when ur mailbox was 80% full wouldnt it

Ok, if either of you guys had tried to PM me back and got that frickin' "PM box full" message, it's now all clear and ready to accept party invitations/confirmations.. so go for it ;)

w00t!

^ sorry to hear that ..but u have your reasons glad to see your sticking to them
altho it won't be the same without u

im still comming, but if i fall asleep someone will have to wake me up.

what do you want us to bring? food or drinks or whatever?

Huh , what?!? was anyone gonna actually ask me if i was going before putting ma name on the list ;)

I am unsure if we can come or not yet.

Mark me down and i will message someone if i can't make it.

Stupid work!

MooShiE said:
Huh , what?!? was anyone gonna actually ask me if i was going before putting ma name on the list ;)

i asked your man :p

so its a given :p