• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Bl Meetup Fear & Loathing In Oblivion? 1st of Oct. REVIEWS

^^ Pick the man on a comedown ;)

(not to say that I don't agree with everything stated above)

Well, Date: 1st Oct. Place: Mine and hhc_kings place... Theme: undecided
Who ever is interested in comming, PM or Post... theres gunna be a max of 15 - 20 people.. ish... + the personal friends hhc and i invite obsviously.. if your interested or want more details be sure to pm or post.. any ideas for a theme would be great

Originally posted by FaTz
Dude, don't start making threats... If you're not happy with what people are saying then edit/delete there posts...

he did exactly the right thing; diplomacy. instead of just *closing* the thread or deleting stuff, he told people to behave. it's the best thing to do.

ok i missed the last couple of meets so i will go to this. once the theme is up all will be sweet... as for themes here are some leftovers from something i was organising

retro/disco
hawaiian

so far this year these have been done (but possibly im missing something):
kandi
mexican

Hardcore!! Hardcore!!.. or at least thats my idea.. Hardcore Heaven night!!

Okay - new theme people - Fear and Loathing in (insert area name here)
;)

Sounds good. If I can arrange for my little sis to be looked after that night I will try and come.

Zaineol I'll be there! If I'm invited...? Heh. Hopefully after tomorrows trip I'll stick to being drug free again (pfft, we'll see if it lasts longer than a month this time!) and will just drink the night away. :)

So to Make It Final Its
1st oct
Theme : Fear And Loathing In Zans and Hhc's House :p
u get the gist
Where ? pm me for details ( u know perth raids n shit )
what to bring ? make a suggestion
RSVP by the sept of oct just so we know who is comming and who isn't

^so yeah ppl, get on the ball and let us know who wants to come, it's gunna be fun!!

As long as I'm well (this fucking illness doesn't let me predict anything) it sounds good and I'll prolly come along.. so count me in as a maybe/maybe ++ :)

^ ok kewl ..when i get back i think i'll try start making a list of who is comming ..and a maby list

i think it should be good many people of our friends r also comming heheheh

Man...im away for a week...and come back to this...

The magority of this thread is off topic so im cleaning it up. Please keep it on topic or it will be closed. We dont runt his place like a boot camp and like you all to post fun thigns and comments but when the magority of a thread is made up of mindless non event related or un called for comments we have to step in and ask you to remember the guidelines. We try to be diplomatic in our work and if at any time you feel we arent please do address us with your concern but all we ask if that you please respect the comments mods leave in threads and dont personally attack them. If you dont like the way they speak then address them via PM.

Im editing title as per butros's request and changing the title as one has been decided on :)

This technically should of stayed or been put in Aus Soc till all the details were sorted out or the thread was sorted before posted.

*Next please...*

Im comming to this lil shin dig...hunger over and all...even though my birthday bash is the night before...:D ;) %) 8o :p

PS: title edited. Also added a word because you couldnt think what you wanted tacted on the end of it.

Last edited:
Kadorite
lsd303
deeCee
*starfalls69*
FaTz
shorza + helen
muzby
che_melbourne
potato
Mooshie + WitchDoctor
BeStA

there the people most interested in comming there is probally room for another 2 or sumthing ?

as we told u our house aint huge so cut off is at like 15

anybody on that list that hasn't pm'd me yet please do so

if there is anyone later after the list is full that really wants to come and thinks its there god given right pm me to discuse

Last edited: