Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Bl Meetup Fear & Loathing In Oblivion? 1st of Oct. REVIEWS

Zaineaol said:
hahahaha... Best dressed person will also get a 'prize'... tehehehehe

...well that counts me out. My wardrobe is about as interesting as a yr 10 book list.. *shrug* :)

how about biggest scar wins a prize? :p =D

i will turn up in my pjs and bathrobe if im tierd :p dont expect me to dress up :)

Zaineaol said:
Biggest scar gets a new one :p

hahha.. ooh.. so there'll be some serious non-anaesthetised carvings going on? sounds sorta tribal.. *paints on some pig's blood* .. ;)

^^

having said that, and farted around for the umpteenth time, given that I've never (that I know of, I could be in for a surprise) never met any of you guys, I'm really looking forward to this! I just hope there's a few unclaimed 'prizes' left over =D

Cheers..

no, not exactly, its a line from fear and loathing... actually...

starfalls: your welcome to turn up in a bathrobe... theres a definate chance you'll win a prize ;)

Zaineaol said:

D'oh.. been too long since I've seen it, borrowed the book from the library ~a month ago, read the first 30-40 pages and promptly lost it (the book!) :( ah well..

Zaineaol said:

starfalls: your welcome to turn up in a bathrobe... theres a definate chance you'll win a prize ;)

ROFL!

should be interesting...

Sorry peoples - im going to advise, that as of right now, the party is off... im having a few emotional problems, that i have to deal with - i'll hit you all back with a definate tomorrow morning - so dont change ur plans just yet - this party may well be what i need to get me thru this shit :)... so bare with us

^^^ Bluelighters, Alchohol, Drugs and a house party... There's NOTHING else in this world that'll cheer you up more :D...

Trust the Fat Man on this one!!!

^^ agreed.. a good house party is almost like reformatting your brain, tends to sweep out the nasty shit.. trust me on this one, I've been a diagnosed 'nutter' for 10 years :)

[edit: check your PM, btw..]

Take care..

Last edited:
Thx you guys, i really appreciate help at a time like this - stuff is hard - i cant really tell you guys whats up...

Anyway, We're gonna go ahead on the party :D since i think u guys would all really like that, and i think it'd do some good for me... if anyone on here wants to chat to me personally - [email protected] is my MSN... dont bother e-mailing that, its dead :)

okay, invites are as follows:

lsd303
deeCee
*starfalls69*
FaTz
shorza + helen
muzby
che_melbourne
Mooshie + WitchDoctor
BeStA
Of course, Myself and hhc_king will be in attendance, also our housemate - also a bluelighter BooDah, and a few of our personal friends...

C u all on saturday :D

ahh I notified hhc_king of my non attendence due to extreme montary constraints.