• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Bl Meetup Fear & Loathing In Oblivion? 1st of Oct. REVIEWS

venue was in thinking .. i was going to have it at mine but my place won't accomodate 20 blers :p possibly more other people as well ... ~~~ i'm in the process of doing some creative thinking ~~~~

Lol, I'm such a stupid-head. I have my grandma's 80th b'day on that night! Oh well, mods pelase remove my name from title as I obviously wont be able to attend..

maybe push this back to late october or something?
give everyone a chance to pencil it into their calendars?

No... However about the 23'rd of Sept? Easy? Easy?

I'm in

^ tru dat man

umm ok lets try this put the best 3 dates that r easiest for u go from there?

There are thoughts about us turning this into something like FaTz or Potatoes parties recently at mine and hhc_kings place.. PM or post if interested...

If anyone has any ideas for a theme, or otherwise, that'd be good... nothing concrete as yet, but i think it'd be alot of fun, and there will be a limit to how many people can come, as our place isnt **huge

*cough* *cough* who died and made u a mod :p

and also most of this "disscussion" is based on the event so

take ur Nazi Mod Cap Off .. or i'll Tell on u toi StarFalls :p
*insert cheesy grin here *

nah, this wont be a beer only party... but anyone whos interested, please post a few ideas...

i'd really like this to be good.. but beer is welcome

^To Add to the above, mods can u change the thread title please.. for what ever you want...

no need for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
fucking hell...

someone suggests a date for a venue, simply say yes or no.

if you can't make it, get over it. these things happen.

don't start trying to change the date... once you start trying to suggest new and improved dates it just puts things into chaos..

the world doesn't revolve around you. you miss out this time, you go next time........

if a date is good for you, how about you try organise something for that date..............................

/end generic rant. (ie. rant not directed at anyone in particular..)