• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb BL meet up - Hardrock cafe - 10th June - THIS SATURDAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I'm desperately going to try. I was really looking forward to it. Damn long weekend happens to fall directly prior to my monthly pay day (14th). I'm doing some creative accounting, I'll see how I go :D

weak!! we get paid once a month on the 15th!!! we might be broke ass's on the night, but we will be there! no excuses missy :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH COME SLM+DALE!!!!!!! I will buy yez Passion Pop! A bottle each even!!!!

Raz said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH COME SLM+DALE!!!!!!! I will buy yez Passion Pop! A bottle each even!!!!

At risk of being awfully British - what's Passion Pop? I'm guessing cheap and sweet alcomohol?

^kryalkastleE Im trying to convince lexa to come so just letting you know how many tables to book. Im thinkin I might just come to hardrock, after seeing the she males that iamthe1 talked about at that venue under cage nightclub im abit wierded out by the whole concept of karaoke lol.

okay im gonna call up and book tommorrow for 25. i figure thats more than enough to cater for partners/whatever and if we need more ill ring up and book more.
i just hope at least 12 people turn up otherwise we are gonna look like dicks sitting there on a table of 25.

^hardrock, whats the place like anyway, ive never been. Like what kind of food do they have there ect...

hard rock has all sorts of food mainly burgers and salads etc.
moe we couldnt decide on a place so i just decided for everyone.
it is easy to get too and has different types of food and big tables.

Alright i'm in regardless of whether or not I get my penis cradled in Moebro's mouth, I haven't seen some of you for ages.

Hard rock has some good food, bikkie cruncher. And it's not too expensive either.

I'll be there for dinner and lots of kareoke (drunk or not) :D

lemme guess
there's going to be drugs involved?
then everyone will remember how happy everyone was
the backslapping will commence
and for six fucking days afterwards, bluelight is going to full of the most retarded in jokes like "rock the casbah, but man the poopdeck boooooy" that NO-ONE will get at all except for the aforementioned bluelighters

i hate meetups
i hate the majority of people going to this event
...but i love karaoke

^^^Ah well I'll be only having a couple of beers due to having to work the next day, I can promise that I for one will not be dong and backslapping...

Preacha's da man...

If I didn't have an exam either side of that weekend I'd consider coming. yeh tis only one nite but since I've learnt pretty much sfa dis semester I'll probably be cramming hardcore. And praying for a miracle.
Alas enjoy ur nite n ava drink or 7 for me :)

haha well i've said i would turn up to the last few..

i really should get my act together. :)

preacha said:
lemme guess
there's going to be drugs involved?
then everyone will remember how happy everyone was
the backslapping will commence
and for six fucking days afterwards, bluelight is going to full of the most retarded in jokes like "rock the casbah, but man the poopdeck boooooy" that NO-ONE will get at all except for the aforementioned bluelighters

i hate meetups
i hate the majority of people going to this event
...but i love karaoke

If you hate the majority of people going to this event (myself included ! yay ! theres a fine line between pleasure(love) and pain(hate) ) then why you faggot crunching fuckwit would you waste a miniscule of your time,

a- coming into this thread ?
and

b - the three weeks it took you to think something to write in our thread about ppl you dont even care about in an attempt to cut at our very technological cores ?

You are so awesome, and I love you, and your witty, cynical comments you spend so long creating. You are a pure genious.

I will bow to you ohfuckingmasterofnoneonesuniverse.

insert preachas sarcastic cynic ladden comment in his attepmt to cut people down to a size that he can manage...

Mind what you say in these sorts of threads, otherwise people may recall what happened at one certain meet-up you attended...

Status
Not open for further replies.