• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MEGAMIX-Intro to Shrooms

about shrooms n drinking

it seems to me, and a lot of people that ive talked to.. alcohol doesnt really affect me when im on shrooms. u dont feel drunk at all, u can drink A LOT, but when the shrooms wear off u get really drunk

I ended up not taking them, i think im gonna wait for new ones that are dry and take an 8th

Shrooms First Time In 10 Minutes (see bottom for conclusion)

Unexpectadly, my dad brought home 4.5g of shrooms. I'm making the tea now, and I've never taken them... I'll be tripping alone in a room with tv, Marijuana plants, lights, heat, very comfortable.

Just curious, what are some entertaining things to do when on shrooms? Should I avoid the mirror (terrified me on Mescoline)? Whats some good music? Just a little anxious... thanks.

Last edited:
Just about anything is fun on mushrooms.

Try playing with anything that's not sharp, and you'll probably have fun.

Re: Shrooms First Time In 10 Minutes

Frump said:
Unexpectadly, my dad brought home 4.5g of shrooms. I'm making the tea now, and I've never taken them... I'll be tripping alone in a room with tv, Marijuana plants, lights, heat, very comfortable.

Just curious, what are some entertaining things to do when on shrooms? Should I avoid the mirror (terrified me on Mescoline)? Whats some good music? Just a little anxious... thanks.

4.5g of shrooms is kinda steep i believe for a beginner
and this is dry weight you are referring to no?

if what you have is cubensis (most common)
then prepare for a hell of a ride and tea speeds up the
onset of the trip. (providing you eat all the contents)

the most entertaining and rewarding
thing to do on shrooms is to think of God.
(minus all that watered down religion crap)

Well we were told by a close friend to take only around a gram, they are very strong he said. So I used about 1.5g in some tea. Starting to feel weird.

Ahh man, I wish I had some mushrooms. :(

After you start feeling it good, go on a mission through the house collecting shiney things and horde them all into your room. =D

have fun! 1.5 grams is the perfect recreational dose
anything seems pretty cool when dosing this much.

IMHO i believe 1.5 grams of shrooms can be very
euphoric and somewhat comparible to MDMA.

I prefere higher doses (I would have just done it all), but 1.5 is a good place to start. You'll have fun and things will be interesting, but everything wont be really fucked up.

oooh have fun!!!

watch funny animated movies and just look at neat things. for reals the first time i did shrooms i tripped HARDCORE on my hair for like 30 min. i love shrooms so much. everything is so beautiful and different, its like a dream world.

haha fuck you now i want some!

personal favorite music for mushrooms is P-Funk and Greatful Dead.

If you got the balls try out some alpha waves =D (don't get too lost)

It's good you didn't take all 4.5g and maybe 1.5g is a good starting dose IF the shrooms are strong. Should be cool I think.
A lot of music is awesome on it... red haze said Tribal... i fully agree... and funk said Grateful Dead and floyd... couldn't agree more with those either!
Have fun. And the mirror will probably not be your enemy. Although it probably shouldn't have freaked you out too much on mescaline either, you must have done a pretty hefty dose :)

- go at night to a place with many colourful lights (time square like) and marvel at their beauty
- good music

Well, it's been an odd night. Can't explain all that's happening, but I chewed on a big cap and well now I'm home and eating the rest of the 8th in a minute... good times... wonderful music by the way.

stay with good mates in a comfortable atmosphere and you will enjoy it

I don't feel right. I don't know if its just the trip or what, but everything kinda lost meaning. I'm seeing some crazy stuff, don't feel very secure. Need to smoke some weed and calm down and blink but its hard.

listen change the scene start talkin, messing aboout with stuff acting an idiot emotions change fast of shrooms you just need to be exited and know everythings going to be wicked

Stop trying to place meaning on things. Meanings won't change anything.

Go play with the cat or something, or just smoke that bowl and lay back to enjoy it all.