• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MEGAMIX-Intro to Shrooms

if you like to smoke i'd definitely try to have some high quality weed on hand. That will enhance the trip, give you something to do while waiting to come up, and will chill out anyone who freaks out while on the trip

Spyke said:
I'd definatly suggest doing shrooms outside. It's so chilled and relaxing just doing things like picking grass is so fun when you are tripping really hard. You get about 5 people or more all tripping, hide and seek is really fun if everyone is into it.

But as you are tripping inside...Grab some good movies, such as Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, or even better, Alice in Wonderland!! The msuic listed above is also great, Tool, Radiohead, Zepplin is GREAT...

BEST TRIP MUSIC: Aphex Twin or SquarePusher! Go to www.warprecords.com and watch the msuic videos while you are tripping. OMG! "On" is the coolest fucking video ever, it will trip you out so fucking hard. The dancing spaceman and the giant ear and shit...whoa...

Big pillows and shit are cool too. I get hot though, I like fans and A/C! And Spongebob is fucking cool, but Space Ghost Coast to Coast, the Brak Show, and SeaLab 2021 are all definatly my favorite things to watch while tripping on anything!
What about Aqua Teen Hunger Force? That show needs some credit too man.:)

1st time

yeah i got a quarter ounce of dried shrooms, it consists of one HUGE mushroom and another medium sized one, it weighs out though. Most of ya'll are saying eat like 2-3g roughly for the first time, would that be like 1/2 of the HUGE one i mentioned or what?

so i was reading on this thread that you shouldnt eat anything 2-4 hours before the trip. i am planning on eating mushrooms for the first time tomorrow, and i dunno if i can handle eating them by themselves. would it be ok to mix them with food? or is there another option i could do?

I personally have never mixed any kind of food with shrooms cause I am weird and actually enjoy the taste of them, but I have tripped with people many times before that mix them with p,b & j.

They don't seem to be tripping any less than me.

It's fine to mix with food. Just try to keep the food to a minimum. No extra large pizza with 2 grams of mushrooms spread out over it.

You could make tea. Onset is quicker. And you can make it taste like... tea.

Happy bends.

i have woken up early, as have the other two guys im tripping with today... we are gonna get started pretty soon and i cannot wait!!!

Personally, and this is wierd, but I like walking down hallways when I'm tripping. I just like looking down a long hallway. It's amazing how you can go on a crazy adventure in a 30 yard hallway.

^^^ You can even go on crazy adventures... through a wrapping paper tube! Now that's amazing. =D

vegan said:
if your condition allows you to, go to some place with many colour lights (cinema center or whatever)

Great idea! On my first shroom trip my brother was sober and drove me all around Lower Manhattan during the peak. It was wonderful.