• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Vaporizers Thread

All the vaporizers I've used, that are also my favorites, do not have a temperature gauge, that's why I asked. I've always been able to vap a load thoroughly without ever knowing what temp I have been vaping at. The vaporizers I have used, from the one I used first, to the one I am using currently:

Vapor Brothers
Vapor Warez
Magic Flight Launch Box

they are all probably sitting at 250 degrees or so just a guess from previous use. The magic flight is probably lower, 220-230, but i don't know for sure.

they are all probably sitting at 250 degrees or so just a guess from previous use. The magic flight is probably lower, 220-230, but i don't know for sure.

On vaporizers like the ones I have used, the temperature is determined by how fast, or slow, the user draws. However, there is no way to know what temp. you have achieved at any given time because there is no temp. gauge.

Personally, I noticed that the Magic Flight Launch Box tends to run hotter than the vaporizers I used to use. (VB & VW) I even get better pain relief than before.

I had a Magic Flight but hated it... The only thing I ended up liking it for was JWH-250. It just took too long to get a real hit from it. Even after waiting the hits weren't great.

I have been looking for a vape that is suiting my needs and came across the Lotus Vaporizer. It is like a nice version of the Vapor Genie that doesn't involve soot or butane inhalation. Vapor genie was kind of shitty but actually worked well once you got the hang of it. I want something that is cleaner though. This Lotus also works with a torch lighter in just a few seconds compared to much longer with other vapes. I haven't tried it yet and there aren't too many reviews on it, has anyone here tried this? How was it? For the price range [around the same as the Magic Flight] it seems like a damn good investment.

Last edited:
I had a Magic Flight but hated it... The only thing I ended up liking it for was JWH-250. It just took too long to get a real hit from it. Even after waiting the hits weren't great.

You must have a faulty box then because I have three Launch Box's and love them all.

^I've talked to others who had the same problem unless they used the power adapter. I didn't try that but that would defeat the portable nature of the vape.

Just like to remind everybody that no price discussion is allowed, the old vape thread was closed because it was full of price and source discussion, and we don't want to have to close this one too.

^I've talked to others who had the same problem unless they used the power adapter. I didn't try that but that would defeat the portable nature of the vape.

I've never had a power adapter, and I've never had a problem getting visible vapor. I have 2400 MaH and 2700 MaH batteries.

Just like to remind everybody that no price discussion is allowed, the old vape thread was closed because it was full of price and source discussion, and we don't want to have to close this one too.

I'm curious.....why no discussion of prices of vaporizers?

I totally get not letting people discuss dealing or prices of drugs, but this confuses me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, heaven forbid spreading info on vapes and how they reduce harm...

Because it adds nothing in terms of HR and leads to dicksizing and sourcing, from experience.

Because it adds nothing in terms of HR and leads to dicksizing and sourcing, from experience.

Wow, that's new to me. I've never seen anything like that in this, or any other forum when discussing vaporizers, in regards to price anyway. That's why I asked. Thanks for the quick response.

I got my Lotus Vaporizer and am really enjoying it. It took a little getting used to trying to get it just right, but I'm only on day 2 and have it down well already. It works like a charm, giving me just the right balance of vapor (visible vapor that isn't smoke)...

differences between vaping high and smoking high

Hello, I did vaping many times the last year with a 1-4 highs per month and I stopped several months (5 or so) because one bad experience by a large dose for me with tachycardia, tremors and chills. Now, the past weekend I tried smoking instead of vaping.

first, smoking seems take longer time for come up. I noticed the effects 10-15 minutes later the last hits (smoking joint). I smoked 2 puffs each time and wait 2 minute and more sometimes, with a total 10-12 or so.

The high was unexpected, during the session I don´t achieve perceptible effects, but with last 2-3 inhalations I perceived my head in a cloud a bit and progressively, more and more high, even psychdellic with dizziness, paranoia/fast thoughts, rare feelings in my tongue with liquids (similar to shrooms), racing heart, voices of friends sounds more "underwater" (my voice seems strange too) and a sense of introspection, more evident than vaping, more "balloon head" feeling, more complexity in its effects. I felt a bit more separate of reality. This acute feelings only lasted 15-20 min, later I feel almost sober but with my mind dispersed and more unable to concentration.

Is really smoking different to vaping? (the weed strain was the same, mexican sativa). Maybe I passed out by incorrect administration of inhalations?

Vaping always felt more calm to me, the things that happened might just be because you felt uncomfortable with the feeling of smoke in your body, and it just spiraled down from there? Smoking just isn't for some people, or maybe you had too much. 10-12 puffs is quite a lot for a 5 month break, it's possible you were just overwhelmed.

All strains of Mexican Sativa are not created equal! Even among the same strain set and setting have a huge influence on the experience much like with other psychedelics.