• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Vaporizers Thread

The water is actually only for creating negative pressure in your lungs so it can absorb the thc faster :).
Which is the reason why this hits you like a hammer in comparison to normal whip use or a bag vape.

Looks so bomb. You can probably take such a fat vapor hit. And with how much thc there is in each hit of vapor, I bet one fat bong shack on that and I would be too toasted!!

I have to say I'm happy with my vap, if you get one you'll want to have a bong too just to mix it up with occasionally. I'm REALLY happy with my vap, I can use a bag OR a whip with mine, I got an Extreme Q and paid around 250 dollars for it. It came with like a 3-4 foot whip, 2 baloons, 2 bowls, a potpourri bowl, a remote control, and a bit of other things.

If you prefer to be just really high then a vap is for you, if you prefer a really stoned tired high then stick with a bong or one hitter. You get THREE uses from a vaporizer though so you do save in the end. First you have to grind it up so you collect kief over time, second you vap it, third you save all the leftovers to cook with which gives you the heavy body couch high type feeling from all the leftover CBD.

So with a vap you're getting three uses really, I have to say I'm in love with mine. It's nice to use a pipe or bong sometimes to get to sleep. I only really have to say have a backup bong or pipe, you will miss smoking out of something else but anyway I HIGHLY suggest getting a vap if you ever get the spare cash and suggest an extreme q vap too. Mine works flawless and I know two or three other people with them just as happy as me :}

drac said:
If you prefer to be just really high then a vap is for you, if you prefer a really stoned tired high then stick with a bong or one hitter.

What temperature are you using to release the CBD as opposed to the THC? I have a Volcano and don't have the issues you mentioned.

No. no, no you're not getting much CBD with the vaporizer. What I meant was when you cook with your vaporizer leftovers you get the CBD that is still inside the bud so that when you eat your edibles you're getting the stuff you missed ie the strong sedated couch potato high. Also I vap my bud at between 210-220 degrees C.

Also I wanted to add, if you vap really crappy weed it works REALLY well. It seems like the times I've using some pretty bad bud I got really high.

No. no, no you're not getting much CBD with the vaporizer. Also I vap my bud at between 210-220 degrees C.

I get all the CBD I need from my Volcano anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees celsius. I have never had any complaints.

With the Extreme Q can you use the remote control from another room to preheat the unit? That would be cool. I feel that is the only thing missing from the digital Volcano.

Last edited:
The controls on my Extreme Q remote are on - off, changing the temperature one button to decrease by 5, one to increase by 5, then it has presets to set it directly to 50, 100, 200, 210, 220, and 230.

The other buttons are four far buttons for the whip or bags, speed 1, speed 2, and speed 3, and an off button for the fan.

It also has buttons for auto shutoff incase you get really high and forget to shut it off. You can set it to auto shutoff after 2 hours or 4 hours so that you don't fall asleep or forget to turn it off and have it on for a day or two.

The last two buttons on the remote are to turn sounds on or off, if you increase the temp it beeps, if you turn the fan on it beeps, etc. Then the second button turns on a cool ass blue led light on the bottom of the unit.
`

any one got a Magic Flight Launch Box ??

I got a MFLB the other week, and I love it. Each day I get better at using it, but it seems I pretty much always end up with a very small amount of charred black weed at the bottom of the trench. The rest is toasted brown, but even though its only a small amount I figure charring must be creating smoke, and I don't really want to be holding that in the way I do the vapour.
Anyone any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I figure I'm either drawing too slow, leaving battery in too long, or is it just unpreventable? Also do you just tell by lack of taste and effect that the weed is ready to be discarded? Some of the spent weed is still a bit pale green and I'm wondering if this a sign that its still good to use.

I found the mother of all MFLB threads on a cannabis forum the other day, every question I ever had answered and more. If anyone else buys one this threads not hard to find & v useful. If anyones considering a portable vape I cant recommend it enough.

Last edited:
For volcanos: the best setting is 6. 7 gets you tons more vapor but lots of benzene and hacking as well... Remember to regrind and after the first bag you need to preheat the bud a few secs.

im feeling my volcano is not as effective as it used to be, how often do you clean out the innards or yours? im back smoking j's/pipes atm

Excellent question. Unlike pipes and bowls vaporizers should be 100% clean when hitting them. I change both screens every 4 bags or so. 91% iso and a long soak will clean your screens. For exceptionally dirty screens multiple soakings\shakings may be required. I also turn the volcano upside down and lightly tap the bottom every now and then to get out any dust or dirt that may have fell down inside the unit...

Vaporizing tips and tricks?

snip

-Has anyone tried adding maby a drop of water to ground up nugs
befor putting it by the heater you might get some real nioce water vape idk im gunna try it

-In addition : whats the best recomended temp for vapin tree with a creamic glass on glass heater ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, we have a MEGA thread where you may find the answer to your question, or you can feel free to repost it there after searching through it, Methods of Smoking, and another one that may be useful to you is Homemade Pipes, Bongs, and Vapes --- I know your piece isn't home made, but that thread will have information on temperatures/etc. Closed, feel free to PM me with any questions.

whats the best recomended temp for vapin tree with a creamic glass on glass heater ???

If you are talking about a Vapor Brothers or Vapor Warez type of vaporizer, they don't have a temperature gauge, so you will never know what temp you are vaping at any given time.

Slug, I wouldn't add water. You want the nug as finely ground and dry as possible. Best way to vape it.

I recommend 220-280, find whatever you like in between there.

iolite vaporizer question

alright so i have an iolite and the screen got super clogged up after constant use, and my friend who has one said to take the screen out and burn it. he has the older version so the actual mesh comes out of the small metal circle that its placed in, but mine doesnt. its barely any metal so i decided to burn it anyways, and it cleaned it really well, but the metal ring and the mesh screen turned black...and im wondering if vaping with it could be toxic in any way or is it just a color change from the flame...but it works way beter now

Hey, we have a brand new MEGA thread for vaporizers, and your question is absolutely perfect for it, so I'm going to move it there, I think it'll get more attention that way :)