• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

i'll tell you that i've been trying to find confirmation about the previous opiate use hurting that roll, and haven't found much confirmation. I'm starting to think it was probably somethign else that i wasn't seeing

A friend of mine did this once on his first time rolling. Earlier in the day he was offerered a percocet which he ate and he also railed a line of one. Then about an hour or so later he took a blue dolphin E pill. He said he never really rolled that night. He did seem slightly more talkative but it didn't seem like he was rolling. So I would say the percocet would make your roll less intense.

please use the search engine. you're not the only one that's ever tried combining opiates and MDMA.

Opiates (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy (mega-merged)

This is the new mega-merged thread for general and frequently asked questions regarding combinations of opiates and ecstasy.

Kenny7822 said:
A friend of mine did this once on his first time rolling. Earlier in the day he was offerered a percocet which he ate and he also railed a line of one. Then about an hour or so later he took a blue dolphin E pill. He said he never really rolled that night. He did seem slightly more talkative but it didn't seem like he was rolling. So I would say the percocet would make your roll less intense.
as it was his first time rolling, i don't think that anecdote is of any relevance. For instance, if he took a similar dose as usual and found it worked less, then that would be something to go on, but there's not much reason to believe that it was the couple weak pain pills he had instead of a million other things (like crappy pills, or maybe he has high natural tolerance, whatever)

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
please use the search engine. you're not the only one that's ever tried combining opiates and MDMA.
omg everyone's so quick to tell you to UTFSE! Bottom line is that i did. The reason i couldn't find anything is because i'm not concerned about COMBINING opiates and mdma, but rather about mdma being hurt because you used opiates in the days leading up to it. Kind of like does a mini withdrawal/hangover/wahtever hurt a roll. I know if i'm hung over on booze i don't notice it hurts rolls (not strong hangovers, just small stuff). But as i had mentioned, i was taking opiates a little bit leading up to a particular roll, adn took the pills i had been taking, and they seemed weaker. Didn't know if maybe something from teh opiate abuse had made me less able to get a full roll, even with same pills/quantity of pills.

Using Ecstasy with Vicodin

Hello, I have been popping for about 3 months now and recently, taking one pill no longer hits me as hard. Now to be floored when I'm rolling, I have to pop two pills or one then one a hour later. Is it better to take 2 within a hour or pop one with a vicodin? Thanks

Yeah Vicodin is like the totally opposite, you will feel a body high like ecstasy but you will just wanna chill.

oxy's and X???

my buddy took some oxy's this afternoon and wants to pop some pills 2night ???Is it gonna effect his roll?

I'd say probably not if it's been more than 4-6 hours since your buddy took the oxy.

id say wait twelve hours to be safe

but if he wants to die, thats his prerogative

i used to take oxys all the time when coming down off e, i didnt experiance any problems, it really mellows me out after a hard night of pills. i cant see it being an issue. how much did he take? i used to do about 80mgs when coming down

The roll may be much stronger because his liver enzymes will likely still be saturated metabolizing oxy, these are the same eznymes used for MDMA so potentiation will probably occur.

when i do heroin and roll, i barely feel the roll at all, and my eyes dont dialate. BUT heroin after the roll, is the greatest thing ever, and definently gets me to sleep easily

We used to do this thing we called "china flipping". You wait until your peaking hard on your roll, and then just start chasing fentanyl (smoking). The experiences were always amazing. Your nodding out, yet your carrying on amazing conversation and loved up to the max. Its probably really dangerous.