• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

smoked some opium on a roll.

at first. befor I realy started rolling I thought it would be an aweful idea that would just turn the roll into a more muted feeling. but around the 4th hours I packed up ~500mgs of into some rolling paper and put it in the pipe. The experience realy complimented each other. my research partner took some lines of coke and said it felt awesome but also felt as if it killed his roll once he came down from the coke. I completely understand where he was comingf rom but I had to remind him if I was tsill rolling he had the ability to as well.

over all the opium/mdma/(god knows what the pills were cut with, the "roll" lasted 6-7 hours, but the entire time it felt like a roll, like mdma. it was weird that one pill did this) was a good combo, not quite sure if Id call it a synergy but it was deffenatly plessant. But I dont think I'll do it again anytime soon. Id much rather have the MDMA expereince un poluted.

so, tell your expereince of opiates/opiods and MD**

Fascinating. Tell me, doctor.. did your findings in this experiment confirm your initial hypothesis? When you and your research partner publish the abstract, I'd love to read it.

opium and rolls for me wasn't anything too crazy... I always just prefer the purity of the rolls though which is why I usually don't like adding chemicals (except weed)

sn0wburt0n said:
how you know you had opium and not heroin???

realy dont know. I always figured that the sticky, black stuff that is like warm resin and smells of sweet perfume was opium. Plus I think smoking 500mgs of heroin to someone with NO tollarance to opiates would prob be over kill.

and yeah, it wasnt anything to exciting, but it was a lovely feeling none the less. it seemed to take away from the empathy though.

I also had a few glasses of wine and smoked a few blunts durring the roll. My partner desided he wanted to try these that were offered to us, I declined but he asked if he bought one for me if Id take it. I of course said sure. The next time I roll I realy want some ketamine, back in the days that was an awesome combo!

MDMA and opiates has always been a good combination for me, and almost everybody gives it positive reviews. It seems the best time to do opiates is on the comedown, as they will bring back the euphoria of the roll.

Opiates (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy (mega-merged)

Is taking the two toghether safe? Side effects?

Any info would be great

i wouldnt take them at the same time........

but ive taken E then percs after i came down.

i was fine.

Some people take painkillers on the comedown. Brings back the euphoria for most people. I wouldn't take them at the same time though.

Heroin and Ecstasy

Hey

My friend and I have two Ecstasy pills [ one each ] and I'm buying a .5g sack of [ pure ass ] Heroin. And we're snorting the Heroin, not IV.

I was wondering if it would be bad to mix the two, or maybe kill the high?

Thanks

I've never taken the two at the same time, but I would always IV heroin on the comedown if I had it and the heroin made things much more pleasant.

Last edited by a moderator:
[some probably bad advice by previous poster deleted]

Damn thats the best advice I have heard on this harm reduction board!

Man, tehbadger your so awesome8(

Last edited by a moderator:
Helios. said:
Have done them both at same time. Was extremely sedated.

was it worth it?

I was planning on snorting some before, then taking the E, then waiting 'til it kicks in, then maybe snorting it once or twice while the E is still up.

never done the two at the same time, but I always find opiates are better for the comedown

You need to be careful doing this sort of thing without checking DRUG INTERACTIONS.

Most of the opiates are strong CYP2D6 inhibitors, thus potentially leading to (unpredictable and potentially dangerous) blood levels of MDMA.

I've never tried it, but from what I've heard/read, heroin would be perfect for when you're coming off your roll.

VelocideX is absolutely correct. Please be mindfull of likely increased liver toxicity and possible MDMA overdose because of the higher the higher blod concentrations mentioned above. Also think about potential increased neurotoxicity due to extended time frame of the ecstasy.