• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

A lil snort before, and a shitload for the comedown. MDMA can be overwhelming, so a lil smack before can ease the overwhelming rush of mdma. But I would save it all for after.

MDMA and codeine combos

I am planning on trying 120mgs or so of codeine next time i am on MDMA. Anyone knows if its safe or any good ? the only report i have read mentions that there was barely noticeable euphoria from both MDMA and Codeine... i was wondering if this report was B.S or there is some interaction that could prevent this combos to feel real nice.

Sorry i could not find a thread about this combos so if you are aware of one please point to it.

I am not sure how safe it would be, but I don't think it would be that fun. Codeine tends to make you rather sluggish, and is an opiate high, and I personally don't feel very social on it, while on MDMA I want to talk/connect to everyone.

It's not safe, this can be a dangerous combo.
Search the forum.

It can be a dangerous combo, depending on the person and situation. Some people have problems, some don't. YMMV. Just be aware that it's a gamble if you've never tried it before and don't know what to expect. If you really want to try this, I'd recommend starting with a low dosage of a weak opiate and working up.

Dangerous:
MDMA = upper (even more so if there's some MDA, meth/amph in there)
Codeine = downer (narcotic analgesic)

Pointless too in my opinion. I'd much rather just have the MDMA.. might be tempted to have a little codeine to get to sleep tho :O

hmmm, ive done x, and ive done codeine, but i wouldnt do em together halcyon is right, and besides, id only mix mdma with mushrooms and weed

It's no good.

If you're taking a very mdma pill, you will be very off your feet- but not in a good way.

I am unsure of the negative effects the two can have on your system.. read up on the suggested posts..

yas.

I once got a couple pills mixed up and took a 30mg DF118 a few hours after MDMA when I wanted an extra pill. Fortunately nothing bad happened, the roll just kinda mellowed down into an opiate buzz smoothly and I went to sleep. Not really any additional fun, and due to the danger of combining drugs I'd reccomend against deliberately trying it.

ok thanks , ill do them on seperate occassions %) ill have codeine on its own since i never tried it yet...

Never tried it with codeine but have with heroin on one occasion. It was great! I reckon it's pretty safe as long as you keep it within reasonable amounts (aka not going overboard).

*disclaimer* don't take my word on this. Combine at your own risk!!

~caldoche1

Opiates use hurting MDMA effects?!?

I'm looking for comfirmation from others who may have experienced this, as I am not sure if it was coincidence or cause and effect.

The last time I rolled, I was using opiates ~ every 3 days for a couple weeks leading up to it. That roll was significantly muted, and I can rule out some of the most major concerns (same pills as I typically used, same setting, same dosage, etc). The seriously different night I had made me think that the opiate usage reduced the MDMA's effectiveness. My opiate usage at that time got to roughly 60-80mg oxycodone max, typically 40-60mg (again, for maybe 3-4 weeks leading up to the night I rolled).

Just looking to see if anyone has ever noticed something like this, I can't see how it would affect my roll, but that night was a total anomaly and nothign else seems to be able to explain it.

Ihave read a report on erowid and the use reported no euphoria from the xtc or the codeine when he mixed both. I cant explain the chemistry behing it tho.

Oh sorry, I actually meant using opiates on the days BEFORE rolling, with at least a day or two between the opiates and the mdma. Kind of around the time where you still may feel a little opiate hangover/wd/whatever, but definitely no opiate high at the time.

Anyone ever even hear of this, or experience it themselves?

During any roll whatever substances the effects of any substances already in your circulation will be intensified, so since opiates are soporific you are quite likely to feel more relaxed and drowsy than a clean roll (no other substances in your system).

That thread is about mixing the two, I'm concerned that doing OC's one day, and then doing mdma a couple days later, will affect the mdma (since there's still a little bit of that opiate hangover)

^^^I don't think opiate use on previous days will affect your roll much, as long as you don't have opiate dependency. However, I can definitely see it having weird interactions with withdrawal symptoms.

I don't know when a hangover would be called w/d. I've never gotten past the point of using 80mg (oxycodone), or maybe a bag and a half of H (nasally). I don't crave, but I feel nauseous and headachey for a day or two, which I call a hangover, does it sound like it's w/d? I've never done more than a couple days in a row, and have only gotten to the point of using 80mg in a day a couple times. Most of the time I'd be using closer to 40mg, which is the dosage that I am wondering if it would hurt a roll, like taking 40mg and then rolling a day or two later.

id also like to know the answer to this question. i CWE'd 24 nurofen plus's last night and ill be rolling tonight. i dont want some shitass roll if it can be helped thou jhehe