• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDxx Pills Disappearing... Piperazine Pills Taking Over?

Psycosynthesis, they got the idea from going on pillreports. If one bothers to properly read through the reports it would be obvious what MDxx means, so in my opinion these people are fucking stupid. They are aware of sources of info and will read some of it but not enough of it to have a clue, what the fuck is the point in that.

Valid point. These people only read about 20% of any article, report, and think they know everything, so they are more cocky, think they know more then they actually do. And because of this ill-earned confidence cause more harm, then just being a cautious newbie. :(

ill earned . . . . . harm . . . . . .. newbie, sorry mate I didn't catch all of that=D

Psycosynthesis, they got the idea from going on pillreports. If one bothers to properly read through the reports it would be obvious what MDxx means, so in my opinion these people are fucking stupid. They are aware of sources of info and will read some of it but not enough of it to have a clue, what the fuck is the point in that.

Problem is DM that not all people who use the resources realise how important the resource is and what you can learn. Not everyone has the access they would like to the internet either to spend the time learning.

But back on track, the problem is still education about MD and pips. A friend of mine is giving some noobs some clean MD tonight, they will never look at a pip again. They will know that they have had MDMA, and not have to worry about wondering what part of the MDxx group they have had

Pipe Pills are total bunk. It's not worth the hangover you have to endure for the next couple of days.

Being out of the drug scene for many years(Last pill in 2005), I decided to take one on Saturday. It was a Pipe pill., and I am just getting over the nastiness now. IS this what pills have become? What a joke. Why would people waste money on this crap, just for the hope of getting a high? I actually went to the freaking hospital because I honestly thought I was going to die. (Luckily, I live in Canada).
I am happy to say that I am really, and truly done with drugs. This experience finally opened my eyes to the risk of doing these drugs. You can spend money on a tester, and chances are, you'll never find an MDMA pill again. I was lucky to have done drugs in the late 90's/ early 2000's where a pill cost $xx, and a half gave you a great high

To you young kids out there, I do not want to sound like a parent, but please, PLEASE do not spend your money on these pills. If you really want to buy pills, do it from a trusted dealer, and buy 1, and test it, before you do it. Don't waste your money, because in the end, you'll probably be spending a lot more on hospital bills, or worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good pills are still there to be found, you just have to be willing to go the extra mile, and I think it's absolutely worth it for a clean MDMA experience.

Pipe Pills are total bunk. It's not worth the hangover you have to endure for the next couple of days.

Being out of the drug scene for many years(Last pill in 2005), I decided to take one on Saturday. It was a Pipe pill., and I am just getting over the nastiness now. IS this what pills have become? What a joke. Why would people waste money on this crap, just for the hope of getting a high? I actually went to the freaking hospital because I honestly thought I was going to die. (Luckily, I live in Canada).
I am happy to say that I am really, and truly done with drugs. This experience finally opened my eyes to the risk of doing these drugs. You can spend money on a tester, and chances are, you'll never find an MDMA pill again. I was lucky to have done drugs in the late 90's/ early 2000's where a pill cost $xx, and a half gave you a great high

To you young kids out there, I do not want to sound like a parent, but please, PLEASE do not spend your money on these pills. If you really want to buy pills, do it from a trusted dealer, and buy 1, and test it, before you do it. Don't waste your money, because in the end, you'll probably be spending a lot more on hospital bills, or worse.

Wow i would of thought that u guys have a decent suply of MDMA. Canada is one of the biggest MDMA manufacturing countries in the world but there u go. European mdma scene is slowly dying too. I havnt bought any pills in OZ for a long time and not intending too. Hate wasting money on shit.

Pipes are legal there though.

Honestly, I have to wonder how much of a positive effect it would have on the drug scene if canada would crack down on pipes, given how much of the worlds MDMA supply comes from there.

Pipes are legal there though.

Honestly, I have to wonder how much of a positive effect it would have on the drug scene if canada would crack down on pipes, given how much of the worlds MDMA supply comes from there.

I dont think it would make a difference. The chinese superlabs that manufacture pips should be shut down. The problem would be solved.

I am not willing to look for decent pills. I have done my share in the past. It was a fun ride while it lasted. If you have to really look for good pills, it is a sign that you'll be wasting money just a high. This was the first tme in years that I have a pill, and I am paying it. God knows if there are permanent effects.

Apparently Health Canada is working to ban this stuff. Hopefully it happens. Frick, I might go as far as to warn the local health board about this crap. I really do not want to see people's night, and lives ruined by these pills.

As harmful as Piperazines may seem, there is currently little evidence to suggest Serious long-term side effects. Current research suggests a neurotoxicity profile similar to amphetamines. One cannot be certain though, as more studies are required to see the full effects of Piperazines on the body, both in short and long term.

Sure, the short term nasties of Piperazines can be quite unpleasent, but these will eventually fade and you'll know not to go there again :)

Not_Worth_it; I understand your additude, and I can personally relate to your horribe experience with Piperazines, but I think it is wrong to call for the drug to be made illegal.

What you should be pushing for is the legilisation of all substances and the adoption of Harm minimisation rather than Prohibition. After all, if all drugs were manufactured in government-approved labrotories drug use would become MUCH safer. MDMA sold as MDMA, Piperazines sold as Piperazines, just like it should be.

Sameria: Sorry, I was writing out of anger over these pills. I do advocate the legalization of all drugs, and support drug harm reduction through legalization. I used a variety of drugs in the past safely, and with no issues.

Hopefully these pills will fade away. I have no intention of doing drugs again, but really feel bad for the people who only want to have a good time, and have to deal with this stuff.

Sameria: Sorry, I was writing out of anger over these pills. I do advocate the legalization of all drugs, and support drug harm reduction through legalization. I used a variety of drugs in the past safely, and with no issues.

Hopefully these pills will fade away. I have no intention of doing drugs again, but really feel bad for the people who only want to have a good time, and have to deal with this stuff.

No need to apoligise.

As I said above, I've been stung by Piperazines, and I was not happy at all, partocularly because it was sold to me as MDMA from someone I trusted greatly, at a premium price too.

I also (to a degree) feel sorry for those who have been stung by nasty substitute drugs. Most users don't have the foggiest how to tell the difference between psychoactive substances. It's sad really, when people have been ingesting Piperazines since the beginning of their ecstasy "career" and don't even know the beauty of pure MDMA.

Sad to hear that you had a negative experience, but I'm sure you'll remember how much magic you have gained from drugs in the past :)

As harmful as Piperazines may seem, there is currently little evidence to suggest Serious long-term side effects. Current research suggests a neurotoxicity profile similar to amphetamines.

Which isn't such a good profile anyways.

Which isn't such a good profile anyways.

Certainly not, and definitely not what I was trying to get across. I was just trying to say that although many believe BPZ and other Piperazines to be extremely harmful to the body (due to the severity and number of negative side effects) there is currently little evidence to suggest it actually does as much damage to your body than you would expect given the negative side effects.

Certainly not, and definitely not what I was trying to get across. I was just trying to say that although many believe BPZ and other Piperazines to be extremely harmful to the body (due to the severity and number of negative side effects) there is currently little evidence to suggest it actually does as much damage to your body than you would expect given the negative side effects.

the come down and making me feel like death warmed up is a negative enough side effect for me thx!

KRUDD's new drug policy "SAY NO TO PIPES"

:D

I always got the impression aussies were more clued up and careful with E due to the cost and just generally more harm reduction attitudes than in the UK especially...

Would have thought proximity to Asia would have meant you'd be spared from the E shortages! :eek:

I always got the impression aussies were more clued up and careful with E due to the cost and just generally more harm reduction attitudes than in the UK especially...

Would have thought proximity to Asia would have meant you'd be spared from the E shortages! :eek:

Unfortunately this is far from the case. Up until around 2 years ago (how long have you been living back in Aus Sustanon? :p) we had quite decent ecstasy. Pipes have started rearing their ugly head; in a big way, but nowhere near as bad as the Uk is now. I really feel sorry for you guys <3

I have found that the majority of ecstasy users in Australia don't have a clue. The general rule is: If it's round, and it gets you fucked up, its good.

This attitude can be really painful to see at times, but it isn't surprising taking into account all the misinformation and bullshit spread within the drug circles. Australia also has the highest ecstasy use per person in the whole world (I'll see if I can find the survey).

Australia's attitude to drugs is exactly the opposite of Harm reduction. Australia frequently controls drugs years before other countries such as the US and UK, as well as having some of the strictest Analogue laws (although these have yet to be truly tested in the courts). With a little more research, I think you'll find that Australia is about the strictest Western country when it comes to drugs and making them illegal.

Yeah, well when I travelled in Australia I wasn't taking drugs as I was having a break pretty much, and actually I wasn't offered them as much, or rather I didn't seek them out ha. I did notice that the pills seemed to be good quality, which i've heard lots of comments on since, and considering the price, ha, they better fucking have been! Sorry, I forgot you guys are quite neurotic about price discussion in this forum (no offence), my bad. I'm aware about how strict scheduling and customs etc are in regards to Aus.... ha, I was only tested for explosives at the airport, but that's another (true) story :D

Are the piperazine pills generally being sold off for less now then? In the UK it's the same with people generally not caring as long as they get a buzz of some sort, but the price generally means people don't view buying a few pills as losing much. Anyway things are royally shit here and quite a few people do know it; there is literally no real MDMA any more, and it used to flow in abundance up until about a year ago. If anything, that's affected things more than the pills, as piperazines have been around a few years, and tons of people moan about pills and will only take MD. Anyway I am rambling into your thread, tis too late here! :D Let's hope things improve <3