• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDxx Pills Disappearing... Piperazine Pills Taking Over?

Unfortunately this is far from the case. Up until around 2 years ago (how long have you been living back in Aus Sustanon? :p) we had quite decent ecstasy. Pipes have started rearing their ugly head; in a big way, but nowhere near as bad as the Uk is now. I really feel sorry for you guys <3

I have found that the majority of ecstasy users in Australia don't have a clue. The general rule is: If it's round, and it gets you fucked up, its good.

This attitude can be really painful to see at times, but it isn't surprising taking into account all the misinformation and bullshit spread within the drug circles. Australia also has the highest ecstasy use per person in the whole world (I'll see if I can find the survey).

Australia's attitude to drugs is exactly the opposite of Harm reduction. Australia frequently controls drugs years before other countries such as the US and UK, as well as having some of the strictest Analogue laws (although these have yet to be truly tested in the courts). With a little more research, I think you'll find that Australia is about the strictest Western country when it comes to drugs and making them illegal.

Its been 2 years lol

Really thought that there wasnt such a big problem here in AU with piperazines. Pips started to become a problem and more known around the time i made a report on the yellow Jordans. The first sign of piperazines (mCPP) was present in (The country i was livin in) Eastern Europe in 2004. BZP and TFMPP was just banned not long ago.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=10592

Im done with MDMA unless its crystals. So long MDMA, was nice knowing u:) Of course there are pills with MDMA around but i cant be bothered sifting through 10 shit pills before i find a decent one.

I also (to a degree) feel sorry for those who have been stung by nasty substitute drugs. Most users don't have the foggiest how to tell the difference between psychoactive substances. It's sad really, when people have been ingesting Piperazines since the beginning of their ecstasy "career" and don't even know the beauty of pure MDMA.

Sad to hear that you had a negative experience, but I'm sure you'll remember how much magic you have gained from drugs in the past :)

Thanks, and I agree. I DID have an amazing time with drugs in the past, and have done many excellent quality MDMA pills, same with my friends, and we all live good lives.

It's a shame new users will never experience the joys of moderate drug use. These Piperazine pills can never be taken in moderation. I honestly believe can make it tough for someone to be able to do drugs, and still make something of themselves. The comedown, in my opinion last too long for someone to live a productive life.

I believe it's up to the new and uprising chemists to show everyone what they're made of... back in the times where ecstacy was just being recognized as a recreational drug instead of something for counseling bla bla, when it was being made illegal, a lot of the chemists had the trade down pat, nowadays we've got people who dont give a damn about their customers and only care about putting money in their pocket. When in reality it wont go as far for them as real mdma will. But people need to notice that... customers who have the true x-perience will come off as a lot more enthusiastic when explaining their roll... others who have never actually rolled in their life and have only been introduced to pipes, wont have a thing to go off of, and for them i feel bad, although... they are buying them without doing research. If resources are available... use them =]

Real chemists are very rare these days. As unfortunate as it is, properly trained and educated chemists are far outnumbered by amateur's trying to make a quick buck.

What happened to the good old days when the chemist's refused to put anything but MDMA into pills?

Now every man and his dog has a cheap pill press purely for pressing duds/non-MDMA pills.

The problem is, people are so desperate or simply don't know any better, so they keep purchasing the crap that the amateur's produce. As long as they are making money (which they are) the criminals will keep on producing dodgy drugs.

The people in charge want to raise it back to the price in the 90s and 2000 etc or they have to just keep making speed and pipe bombs

If this was the case, you would see plenty of MDMA pills on the market for a bit above the average pill price

There are more factors responsible for the MDMA shortage than that

There are thousands of people that would pay more for quality MDMA pills and you just don't see them about

There are small batches of near pure MDMA around from time to time and my best guess is that there just isn't as much MDMA making it to our shores due to a crackdown on pre-cursors, busts taking out major king pins and pipes still being legal in some countries.

I'd also like to add that there are more highly trained chemists than ever before and this will continue into the future

Sadly, they just aren't making MDMA for you :(

There will be a flood some time in future, just like there has been a recent flood of LSD, cocaine and many other drugs since MDMA's recent plight.

Keep your chin up and speculate away if that makes you feel better

I suggest taking up bio-chemistry ;)

I kinda regret doing engineering when chemistry would have been far more practical ;)

I dont get why Ive only seen 1 piperzine pill in 3 years! and it wasnt even in australia it was on holidays in canada
even with the drought at the moment.... I havent been offered anything with mdma for 3 months,only complete duds/tiny bit of amp or shit with dxm and one pill containing mephedrone

Hey guys id like to stay possitive and think that Mdma would return from what ive heard ever seen that bust from the calabrians witch ive heard was controling the xtc market in austrlia got busted ..

but sooner or later people have to start making good stuff agian but i do agree people just want to make a quick buck but every will get over it soon..
Because real Dealers would not like to be seellling shit that they will get negative feedback from
gosh i miss the times were all the underbelly blokes were still around best stuff going around any1 agree?

Don't worry, I have my faith fellow bluelighters, pills are finally starting to drop in sales from my understanding. With 4-mmc on the streets, people are learning what pills are supposed to feel like and more people are turning down the shit ones.

As far as big mobs go, look at this pill and it's corresponding bluelight thread
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=21273
http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=436616

And the slightly older pill
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=20777

Seems to me their still trying to get their quality up. But a machine that can make 3000/minute and an organisation smart enough to steal one effectively.... fingers crossed lads ;)

I dont get why Ive only seen 1 piperzine pill in 3 years! and it wasnt even in australia it was on holidays in canada
even with the drought at the moment...

Thats because MDMA is mass produced in Canada. Most of the American pills are from Canada.

^umm, Canada circa 2005-2006 had really shitful pills and MDMA quality.

i had the misfortune of being stupid and buying a pill on the weekend. I had been drinking alot and had some LSD. The pill was a brown euro (though nothing like the originals).

I have never felt so sick, and in such an aggressive bad mood from a pill in my life. I felt a little charged initially (in a pip kind of way). Then i had the most extreme stomach aches I have ever had. Absolutely excruciating. There was about an hour period when I was considering going to hospital. My stomach was still a bit sore the next day.

it is such a shame that not only are pills piss weak and adulterated but they will sometimes make you feel sick too.

This experience has made me swear off pills completely (well at least until MDMA comes back)

i had the misfortune of being stupid and buying a pill on the weekend. I had been drinking alot and had some LSD. The pill was a brown euro (though nothing like the originals).

I have never felt so sick, and in such an aggressive bad mood from a pill in my life. I felt a little charged initially (in a pip kind of way). Then i had the most extreme stomach aches I have ever had. Absolutely excruciating. There was about an hour period when I was considering going to hospital. My stomach was still a bit sore the next day.

it is such a shame that not only are pills piss weak and adulterated but they will sometimes make you feel sick too.

This experience has made me swear off pills completely (well at least until MDMA comes back)

Welcome to the world of piperazines, i too would prefer a bunk pill than a pip one.

Yet to encounter one in 2 years of rolling.
Good old SA.

How do you know, have you tested every pill?
If after a night rolling you came home you couldn't sleep for hours, it is almost definitely been cut with speed or is just speed with some caffeine or whatever.

I test every pill I take with the EZ Test kit, it tests for everything:
MDMA, MDEA or MDA, (Meth)Amphetamine, Speed, Ketamine.
2C-B, DOB, DOI, the 2-C-T-xx family, DXM.

From there front page "piperazines do not react with our EZ Test Marquis (but they will show a reaction with Simons reagent) so you can weed these nasty buggers out."

If you get pure MDMA it turns black and if it goes black like instantly, you got some decent pill.
I don't know how it is in the US but in the UK all Ecstasy is shit now.
5 - 6 years ago they were all decent.

Yep I had pills for the first time in a good couple of years at a doof on the weekend. Had very high expections douple droped and felt nothing..........had anothe after an hour an a half and got a slight speedy feeling.

Very disapointing..........

But on the upside ended buying 3 tabs of acid which I haven't had for even longer that cost the same amount as 1 pill and ended having a great time.

I don't think I will ever buy another pill again, the days of eating pink safe sex's and orange 3's are def over for me :(

Love both those clips, Really takes you back. God I miss high level MDMA.

Nothing else has ever come close for me...

I test every pill I take with the EZ Test kit, it tests for everything:

This is a common misconception. Reagent test kits don't test for everything, and of the known drugs mentioned, the appearance of some reactions (colour, fizz, etc) can be duplicated with other drugs - often structurally very different - as well as intentionally added, non-psychoactive masking agents.

While present reagent kits can certainly be useful as guide, it's important to note the above and realise that a small amount of an MDXX substance, or indeed quite a few other substances, can mask a more potent drug, thereby giving the impression only an MDXX type compound is present. The amine kits improve reliability of results and should always be used with Marquis, Mandelin etc, but all in all, kits are still a long way from perfect. However, if more people could be bothered to learn and perform TLC, the usefulness of the reagent kits would be improved significantly.