• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Magic Mushrooms/ Psilocybin in the UK

I used Magic Truffles. Truffles are like mushrooms but bit different from shrooms. It give me great feel & laughter. I have read on a website to use it with an empty stomach.

you trolling or new? Do not leave links to shops or websites that may sell illegal substances!

Are truffles like or different from Shrooms ? Truffles are in my opinion nothing like mushrooms (that I used to grow). They give you a very insightful experience (they used to be called 'philosopher' truffles for a reason - heady high, CEV, great for quiet nights alone having a look inside your head.

*edit* I suspect troll or bot - mods feel free to remove this message :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me, or are the ol' liberty caps becoming increasingly scarce? When ah werra lad they seemed to be everywhere, the local park had 'm by the thousand and peoples gardens were covered in the things - I used to pose as a mycology student from the local college looking for 'samples' so I could pick all the goodies off their lawns! I bet they were all laughing their asses off at this blatant druggy picking their lawns dry!

the field i know of was over picked the last couple years. 3 years ago i got 100's, the next year nothing that last year i only got a handful. I have noticed lots of free mushrooms going around parties of a friend of a friend so I'm guessing someones growing them. It doesn't actually seem that difficult if you follow a few important rules.

Variety of truffles are available that gives you lighter and stronger effects. It depends on person state of mind and the dose he or she taken

can you explain this a bit further ? What truffles are about - how do the effects vary ?

I liked the what was called Philosopher truffles - nothing like an actual mushroom trip but were nice for a chilled out evening (were great mixed with something like Thai mushrooms ) for a visual (swirly) high.

*Edit* reported your posts as suspected troll - bot.

The picking flicking is according to a biologist, mushroom fan, and local in my local a myth because the underlying mycelium is too massive and strong to be affected.

I have noticed the feast or famine phenomena occur in a field that to my knowledge was ever picked by me as it was far from any road and only accessible by walking a railway track, I picked it on and off over the years and never seen another Pickler or evidence of them.

Grow kits are easy enough to get hold of, and about as difficult to make as a pot noodle. 4-aco-dmt seems to be around in abundance as well at the moment.

Going to be a long few months for any soggy footed trips to get libs though.

The picking flicking is according to a biologist, mushroom fan, and local in my local a myth because the underlying mycelium is too massive and strong to be affected.

That strange moment when a 'fact' that has lived quite happily inside your head is pointed out to be not only false, but blindingly obviously false.

Grow kits are easy enough to get hold of, and about as difficult to make as a pot noodle...

Funny this thread should pop up now. I was just talking about mushy grow kits the other day. Any more info? Am I right in thinking it's basically just like a tupperware dish that you launch in a cupboard for a while?

Thatt strange moment when a 'fact' that has lived quite happily inside your head is pointed out to be not only false, but blindingly obviously false.

Maybe the 'picking & flicking' myth is just that, as spores are quite capable of falling without human intervention. But I was always taught that the mycelium, though large, is quite a sensitive organism, therefore shrooms should always be broken off at the base of the stem and not pulled up by the 'roots'

Funny this thread should pop up now. I was just talking about mushy grow kits the other day. Any more info? Am I right in thinking it's basically just like a tupperware dish that you launch in a cupboard for a while?

You can buy the microbox which is pretty easy or the Myco grow bags which take a bit more looking after but you get a much bigger yield. Pretty easy to do, the kits come with three bags - you inject one of them with the spores and the other two are top layers to aid growing and retain water - that you add via a spray bottle.

Recently moved house again and I think the only benefit is being 200m from a farm/marshland/woodland area with a stream in the middle. Thousands of mushies during season and no other fucker to pick them! :D

Stupidly easy to use. Even I managed 'em just fine when I used to grow mushies regularly. There are (or certainly were last I looked) different types available for different levels of enthusiasm and experience but basically it's a plastic box with "stuff" in that you keep moist and a short while later turns into mushies. Keep meaning to get back into growing cos it is very satisfying growing your own and honestly couldn't be simpler. The complexity of mycoculture is vastly overstated (unless you want to do summat really complicated which some folk go in for).

is it even worth growing mushrooms if you have access to 4-aco-dmt? I know this is a whole other debate but I'm interested.

I find the effects of 4-AcO-DMT and mushrooms to be similar but very far from identical. Mushies contain several active components afaik (admittedly most in very small quantities and does vary with species). Alternatively they don't and is just psilocin and psilocybin. Been a while since I was big on mushies.

You're right: most also contain baeocystin, and some (like liberty caps) contain phenethylamine too.

That's all I can think of just now, but no doubt there are others.

Thought that was the case but buggered if I could recall any of the actual names. Bufotenin (also found in Fly Agarics and certain species of toad) is found in one or two species too, I vaguely recall. But again, could be mistaken.

Always been quite interested in the fact one can deliberately "seed" certain tryptamines into mushrooms at a certain stage of growth and they will apparently start to produce it themselves. Never got properly into the details but is threads on it in PD and even more so on mushie-specific sites.

Myco grow bags which take a bit more looking after but you get a much bigger yield.

Theoretically. I bought 10, injected with spores, only 3 turned fully white and none of those produced any mushrooms. £150 straight down the shitter. Actually more than £150 because the spore syringes cost an arm and a leg too.

PF tek is the way to go but even that takes some time and skill. Finding a place that isn't selling shite spores is very tricky, particularly in the UK.

I find the effects of 4-AcO-DMT and mushrooms to be similar but very far from identical. Mushies contain several active components afaik (admittedly most in very small quantities and does vary with species). Alternatively they don't and is just psilocin and psilocybin. Been a while since I was big on mushies.

Is the difference really to do with the baeostycin tho shammy or is it just that mushrooms take longer to come on than 4-aco so they hit you in different ways.

Got no idea, Issy. I do know that the whole thing about 4-AcO-DMT being a prodrug is bullshit though. Also know that it has radically different effects injected than it does via other ROA. I'd say it's a combination of the additional actives in actual mushies (however subtle the effects may be I'd bet a ball they make a difference) and probably expectations - there's a world of difference between ordering a powder produced in a lab and picking a mushroom. Would come under Set & Setting differences really - different set even if same setting.