• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

I've gotten the juiceWorlds...pretty weak imo...now getting Steelers which aren't too bad...the only ones I get regularly are the Knockouts which are either fent or cut with fent.

Hey ppl...well it was going to happen eventually but yeah on the 17th Saturday I had dun two bags of the Ferraris which are pretty good earlier and drank two Busch Ices and two Fireballs but I felt ok not wasted so I was at my sister's and drove her car to my house which i had done many, many times before with no issues. I had copped a bun of the Venoms and before I left back to my sister's shot a bag and took off...OK never happened before but I nodded off at a light and woke up with a line of cars behind me and the light was green still so I took off again. Should have pulled into a parking lot and called my Sis to tell her i was passing out so she could come and pick me up and leave the car there and pick it up later after a nap. But noooooo, I kept going and made a turn onto a street right around the corner from sis... Woke up to a bang when I hit a tree...had passed out again and run into a tree... totally wrecked the car and the neighbors came out to see if i was ok. Had a pain in my chest and a fat lip (presumably from the airbag) but fine. Ambulance and police came of course the cop asked me what happened and I told him I had blacked out for a few seconds and hit the tree (thankfully just the tree and nothing or no one else). Asked if I was drinking and I told him yeah earlier... guess he saw my tracks and asked if I had used. I was in shock I guess and just came clean that yes I had used...he asked if I had any on me he was going to search me anyways so I just handed it over. Got loaded into the ambulance and they took me to the Emergency. On the way I called my sis and in tears told her what happened...she thought I was joking but after I repeated over and over I'm sorry I wrecked her car she got the message.... Spent the night in the ER on a gurney just laying in the hallway just fuckin' ridiculous!!! They did a CT scan with the dye they inject into your arm I guess they could see better if I had broken any bones... Then another without the dye of my head. Turns out I broke (not fractured) BROKE my sternum...Hence the chest pain which was getting worse when the shock of it all was wearing off. They gave me an oxycodone with some other pills I have no idea what they were. Did absolutely fuck all for my pain... So anywys I was discharged the next day and my sis picked me up and I'm so fucked...just waiting for that summons I should be getting in the mail to go to court, most likely a DUI or OUI along with possession of Class A...don't know what they will charge me with for the crash but we'll see soon enough. Guess that will be the end of me doing dope...I was wanting sooo bad to get clean but with the virus still wreaking havoc I didn't want to get locked in a detox unit with possibly infected ppl. Just took a COVID test last week and came back negative, am still on the fence about the vaccine cause i keep hearing about side effects; people were getting sick after the 2nd shot so I haven't done it yet...going to have to just do it and whatever happens happens. So the gist of this tale of woe is don't drive if you've gotten high or drank...even if you feel ok don't do it cause you don't know if that shit is going to just hit you and any second you'll nod off...Let you know what happens when I know more.....Peace my fellow junkers...Take care and God Bless!!!

Take care and God Bless!!
That is quite the story. I'm glad you made it out somewhat alright, and hopefully the legal consequences aren't that bad. Definitely don't do that in the future lmao, I hope you heal quickly.

Jesus BLESS your still with us. Sometimes we befn doin ahit so long we think we got this, right up until we don't and thats often to late. Bless your here my friend. No shame in easin off the throttle for a little bit brother. The venous are good and the fame of deathsvare suppose to be good, ferarros are good and there's one called victory that are suppose to be fire but haven't come across in hand

Boy do I got a fuckin story to tell u about the covid shot smh
do tell brother...I'm still haven't gotten my shot cause I get all these horror stories like the first shot is ok but when you get the second shot you're in hell for the next feew days in not weeks...

was advised by the nurse at my follow-up to get the PFIZER shot less if not any side effects...so I'm going with the professional opinion...:unsure::rolleyes:😬

Well I got the notice in the mail...Notice of Magistrate's Hearing on Complaint Application...Possession of Class A...suprised there wasn't anything about a OUI or DUI on there. It's going to be on 9/27 and it's going to be on ZOOM; virtual hearing I guess cause of the COVID. I suppose I should go into a detox and get clean before then...can't hurt only help me so I finally got my first shot of the vax, ssecond one is for Sept 15 cause if I have to go to detox I should be vaccinated even though I could still be infected. So far just a sore shoulder...anyways I'll update you about this whole thing soon...TC and God Bless...Raz

Well I got the notice in the mail...Notice of Magistrate's Hearing on Complaint Application...Possession of Class A...suprised there wasn't anything about a OUI or DUI on there. It's going to be on 9/27 and it's going to be on ZOOM; virtual hearing I guess cause of the COVID. I suppose I should go into a detox and get clean before then...can't hurt only help me so I finally got my first shot of the vax, ssecond one is for Sept 15 cause if I have to go to detox I should be vaccinated even though I could still be infected. So far just a sore shoulder...anyways I'll update you about this whole thing soon...TC and God Bless...Raz

God bless brother definitely need those wake up calls! We're you out in the field or yoke hopefully? Definitely gonna go easier on ya in hampden county then prolly anywhere else out here thats fr sure hahaha lol

Going out to boston in a few, obviously in Springfield we have bundles and shit, but a "finger" is 10 grams? And costs roughly what a "pack" does out here correct? And what area is "the mile" that I hear about? Is it like the flats where ppl just stand on corners and basically beg u to buy their shit lol only going for a day or 2 but I never been so I just want to make sure I don't get lost lol

And do fingers come in actual gloves ? Like if u can get it in a bag is that a sign its trash? If I get red stamps or bundles w black rubber bands they are always fucking garbage and a sure sign on trash, I would assume the bigger city got its own lil things like that lol