• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Starting to look like a dead bedroom in here. Its June 1st summer is basically here. Be safe out there, we all know what summers bring.

hey MBSE...tell me about it bro...Usually come to check in for any new posts but yeah it's like everyone maybe sobered up and don't come here for fear of being triggered, are locked up or God forbid; passed on. Haven't read of anyone passing besides Capt. Heroin which is one dude I never thought would slip and fall, unfortunately for good. May he Rest in Peace!!! So how've you been doing? Me I'm still stuck in the dope game having to use at least a bun/day just to be straight. Have subs at my disposal but instead of doing the right thing I end up trading or selling it for dope. Have developed a severe anxiety condition which as on now have to drink my beer and booze (fireball) to make it go away. That's when i can't get some pinners (klonopins) from the street since I'm sure I can't get them from my PCP.

I really want to go to detox and get straight but with the virus still lingering (unsure about the vaccine yet) I can't see myself being locked in a hospital with other addicts who may or may not be infected. Never gotten tested either...I'm a bona-fide fuckin' mess and yet I push on doing the same shit every day feeling terrible that even the dope doesn't get rid of. Have an appointment on the 25th of July to get checked out and get every test available so i can feel better about myself.Mostly the anxiety is just me hoping i don't have any issues that i don't know bout and need to get checked...Anyways I'm rambling but I guess I need to get this out of my system and really have no one to talk to about it. Well hope all is well with you and hope to read back from you... Take care buddy and God Bless....RaZ

hey MBSE...tell me about it bro...Usually come to check in for any new posts but yeah it's like everyone maybe sobered up and don't come here for fear of being triggered, are locked up or God forbid; passed on. Haven't read of anyone passing besides Capt. Heroin which is one dude I never thought would slip and fall, unfortunately for good. May he Rest in Peace!!! So how've you been doing? Me I'm still stuck in the dope game having to use at least a bun/day just to be straight. Have subs at my disposal but instead of doing the right thing I end up trading or selling it for dope. Have developed a severe anxiety condition which as on now have to drink my beer and booze (fireball) to make it go away. That's when i can't get some pinners (klonopins) from the street since I'm sure I can't get them from my PCP.

I really want to go to detox and get straight but with the virus still lingering (unsure about the vaccine yet) I can't see myself being locked in a hospital with other addicts who may or may not be infected. Never gotten tested either...I'm a bona-fide fuckin' mess and yet I push on doing the same shit every day feeling terrible that even the dope doesn't get rid of. Have an appointment on the 25th of July to get checked out and get every test available so i can feel better about myself.Mostly the anxiety is just me hoping i don't have any issues that i don't know bout and need to get checked...Anyways I'm rambling but I guess I need to get this out of my system and really have no one to talk to about it. Well hope all is well with you and hope to read back from you... Take care buddy and God Bless....RaZ
Yo Raz, just wanted to say - you're not alone here in western mass. Keep your head up and I feel you on the anxiety too. Stay safe man!

Seems like most of the dope these days is all fentanyl. I can't do what I used to do and use 1-2 days a week and then do subs the rest of the week. It takes about three days for the subs to start working, so that's three days of nasty withdrawals. Guess this is a good thing, since I can't cheat. Guess I'll just have to stay sober.
not in England still as good as ever I even had this tester called chocolate something something it was fire and the smoke tasted so rich, I don't know how else to describe it unfortunately the dealer who gave it to me who is one of my best ones has gone awol no ones heard from him in months last time he was wearing padding so some yardies he was in dept with wouldn't recognize him he was a good guy a good muslim helped me out more times than I deserved but he got high as well on codeine and when he was high he was stupid and had a massive attitude problem and would often lose 100s of bags I mean fucking hundreds fucking idiot

The best part though is him going awol of getting arrested or whatever happened to him meant I didn't have to pay him £230 dept but he done deals for me so fat I would still rather have paid him but shit happens

Hey Mass peeps, I’m from CT, your New England sister state! Today, I randomly searched bluelight to see if it was up and running (for some reason the last time I tried to access the site it wasn’t available), and low and behold, it is! So, I figured shit why not make an account and truly enter the community.

Hope everyone has a wicked awesome day! Much love 💕

A certain energy seems to come around in the summer, and the streets certainly are at their craziest. Friends od, do CRAZY things, lots of just absurd things that the winter doesnt call for. The winter is calmer , things happen but not to the extent or as common place as the summer. Atleast in my personal experiences. The best dope always comes out, ive seen iron man 2s every summer for the last idk how many years. Literally never fails haha , anyways yall ever get some bags that comes packed weird? Like not the color construction paper(or whatever the fuck it is) or magazine but like its regular bundles but its like the new york times wrapper on the outside if u get a half pack or some shit lol idk lol oh yea and idk if it's everybody but taped bags are fuckin garbage and the ones that are like folded up instead are bigger nad quality. It's weird tho cus there's the same stamp but the taped ones are like pure debt nd shittt honestly but the open ones are a different batch

What's up raz, yea def a lonely road with this shyt huh. There's been a bunch of big busts up in yoke for like 300 packs 200 packs but I dont know the stamps. Everybody hopefully takin care of them selves. This covid shit goin away it seem so hopefully the world open back up. It was kinda nice tho honestly.for some stamp talk the supermans and the juice worlds are suppose to be good.
Atleast they say that so you buy it haha

Captain Crunch, JuiceWorld, Ferrari (which are fuckin' strong imo) the rest are ehhhh...