• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Man, y’all weren’t kidding. Went back up to the mile for the first time in two years (almost to the day) and the cops were everywhere. Didn’t stick around long enough to find anything decent unfortunately but things were definitely subdued compared to the last time I was there. To be fair, it was pretty gross outside.

The mile isn't as bad as it was last year, for some reason.

I go there 3 times a week to drug test at Suffolk.

Lol this thread Chronicles the changes of MA heroin/drug for me personally and as a whole. I love it.
I'm visiting New England for a spell. I'm not looking (check my sig) but as just an observer damn, is there any actual heroin here? Or do you fuckers just do fent bags all day? I know the heroin scene was never that strong here and not as vertically integrated as NYC but damn. It looks like people are just walking around doing whatever the fuck they want. I heard an anecdote from a nurse at Boston MC where evidently they test drugs(?) or maybe it was just testing urines...but anyway a guy came in saying he'd gotten some horrible laced shit. Was actual heroin. This has apparently happened more than once. I wouldn't shoot Boston dope in my enemy's vein.

Im not as invested in the scene as a whole anymore like I used to be, but still find the way different scenes work country wide interesting, but that last line got me. You don't live here man. The shit your gonna get cold copping down by Boston medical center is 9/10 times gonna be garbage. Boston proper as a whole. I say 9/10 cause the only time I been hit with naloxone was after doing dope from down there by again I knew the person I got it from county.

My point is Boston is unique that without a phone connection, your pretty much fucked. And Boston is generalized and is a small city. Now the greater Boston area is huge and in the surrounding cities is where your gonna find reliable phone connects. You'll go thru shitty ones just like anywhere else.

My point is don't judge the Eastern mass dope scene as a whole based off your experience in an area full of homeless and people who have been kicked out of treatment. If you don't have a place to go that's where you end up. Other than the people flowing in and out of the 2 methadone clinics in the area in the AM, I don't trust anyone down there other than buying/selling pills (like the outside of many urban clinic country-side.

Still here brother...still doin the doogie...Magnum .44s which aren't too bad but better than nuthin right now...Haven't seen anyone posting in a long time...thought everyone had gotten sober on me....ha!!

Would love to hear from anyone that was posting recently just to know you're still breathing...don't necesarily have to be using. A simple "hey" would suffice to see who's at the least is still lurking around the thread...Don't be shy...just say "Hi"!!!

Hey everyone...hope you all are doing well, since this thread is sooooo dead. Check in if you can to see if we're still around; feels like this thread has been abandoned...

Guess I'm the only one in MA who still checks in here and maybe everyone else has gotten sober, locked up or six feet under...Hope not...still here abusing myself with shitty dope and now have developed a terrible anxiety disorder whenever I boot this particular stamp of what I presume to be dope...it's the only stuff that's always available to me so I can't complain but idk if anyone else around here has come across these bags (TNT) that it happens to also...they used to be called .44 Magnum but a major supplier around her got popped a few months ago( like 30,000 bags of the stuff) so the guy changed stamps and now they're TNT's. Sometimes I do them and I'm OK but sometimes the stuff gives me really bad anxiety...thought maybe they were Fenty but recently a guy I know said they were cutting these bags with pills...which ones I have no idea. Right now I really don't want to use anymore but you know how it is...old habits (30+ years) die hard...

Im still checking in from time to time. I am active knucklehead who was living on the streets (The Ave) or in the Fens, or Copley. We don't see stamps anymore up here in Boston. Its all Fetty. I do some work with a local non profit and we try to test the drugs that we are getting on the streets, so we can try to stay ahead of the 8-ball (no pun inteneded) if we are to see major dangers in the horizon. We have not tested any heroin since we started. 100% Fetty . I can't wait to shoot some good ol Smack

Tina is making her way all around Boston now. It is now so mainstream, there are alot of people who are doing it, and they cannot handle it. So you will see people all day in some type of Psychosis or whatnot. Alot of thje noobs that are getting into Tina, are looking for a freebase or crack euphoric type of hit, when theyt don't get it, they do another hit or another shot. Next thing you know, they've run t5hrough a ball in about 2 hours, then the city of Boston has to babysit their ass for the next 3 days. Hahaha

I hear ya slippa...it's hard to come across good ol' smackie these days. i used to be able to tell if what I was shooting was dope or fenty...if it was fent right after I shot I would get a major anxiety attack but now I get anxiety randomly so idk if it's me or the stuff that's triggering it. Anyways yeah it's all stamps here; stuff with names like TNT, Red Bull, Ben & Jerry's, Japan, Kick-Ass (which kicked my ass the other day I tell ya...), and some with no stamp which are sketchy but turn out okay I guess. I'm at the point where I want to stop already and get clean...I mean damn it I've been using off and on since 1987...enough is enough...don't get high anymore just maintaining so I don't get sick and now I have to deal with the anxiety shit. also I get pains in my chest so when that happens I get instantly anxious which makes it worse!!! Can't see my primary care doc with the COVID crap and I believe that to see a doctor it has to be an emergency. If you want to go to detox I'm thinking they must test you first for COVID and if you test positive then what? You can't get in? it's a total fuckshow I tell ya...

Hey everyone....Raz here and still surviving the madness...I'm @ the point where I want to stop already but the anxiety is killing me big time.

I kno we go quiet and we're not the biggest spot, but prayers for everyone being sent out. A lot strong shit going around so hope everyone's breathing still. Them fentanyl bags aren't no fckn joke nowadays.