• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Been almost a week here, it's been ok, I'm going to jail soon better to do it out here then in there, good luck tho man i know shit sucks

That sucks, you expect to be locked down for long? Well played by getting your shit straightened out while you have the space and the option rather than suffer on top of the rest of the stress and polava's that comes with a custodial period.

You can have a pass this time as at least you have acknowledged that there are rules. Folk find themselves caught short all of the time when visiting / moving to new places. You will figure it out somehow. Either you will make contacts the way everybody has since the dawn of time or you can use the opportunity to get yourself sorted out.

No dice....damn this sucks.
know all too well my brotha...also Welcome to the BL Hell....haha jk this is the best place to unload your daily issues; we are all ears to calm your fears and dry yo tears....myself been here for many years and to come here to try and score...ain't gonna happen!!!

Other than that...stick around and see how we interact and make good friends...:)

Thanks dudes. I know I'm not going to get any tips on here, but you're right...it's good to be able to bitch about it to people who understand. My use is definitely on the DL, so here is the only place I can vent. I appreciate the support. The problem I think I'm having is that I'm a young, clean cut, well dressed white boy. Haha. Everyone that I try and start a convo with on the street thinks I'm a cop and gets sketched out...can't say I blame them. I take great care to cultivate that appearance so that people (girlfriend, family, etc.) won't be able to tell. Good thing is that I discovered poppy seed tea a few years ago for just this type of situation. However, if you're familiar with PST, you know that the WDs from that are way worse than dope or even subs...which were damn brutal for a loonngg time. The WDs I experienced from the tea were so bad I thought I had a bleeding ulcer and ended up in the ER...and even a shot of morphine didn't help. Im about to place the order, so I'll be good in two days...but that's a hell of a wait after 3 days of WDs already...haha. just gotta make sure not to make the tea too much of a habit...even though I have a place where I order from where the quality is so good, 1 lb of seeds gets me on a wicked hard nod (better than most dope I've ever had) for virtually a whole day, and the WDs take 2 or 3 more to hit hard....unless of course I drink a pound or two a day till their gone, which is fucking hard to not do...then the WDs feel like dying a slow death from a shotgun blast to the gut. No rush with the tea, but it has legs like I've never thought possible. Its a good option if you're careful and go easy. Oh well. We all know what we're doing. I can't blame shit on anyone else except myself. Thanks again for the support.

Hey Syd,stee and all other GL's and BL's out there in the Land of Nod....well, wishin I was noddin but stupid me took a couple pieces of Sub and just totally wasted my dough on some Ironman2s...don't know why I even bother cause the shit's not great but I think it's the needle fetish in me that controls that. So what's up out there with y'all?? Same shit different day I suppose....8:)p

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....where the fuck did everyone in Mass, Conn, R.I., Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont go??? Straight? Jail? Morgue?(praying that's not the case) but we all sure stopped coming here and that's the fact, Jack!!! Well on my end still here and still struggling with the White Devil(or brown or grey too) and to me it's not stopping any time soon...Please check in if u wish and let me and the others know where u stand or sit or lay as it may, haha... PEACE!!! FG

Haven't fcked around in awhile, but my old dude hit me up nd says he got louis vuitton nd its been years since i heard of them ones, idk staying awaying for now tho