• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Hey MBSE, what's happening with you ?? me still dealing with garbage dope round heah...Heard of the Spfld-Mexico trafficking ring? Busted a few days ago...one of my dealers lives very close to them; even dealt with them lately. Probably when I almost OD'ed last month it was their stuff!! Whew!! Gotta keep away from them so I don't get caught up...BUUUUUT, it was GOOOOOOOD...just have to keep a close eye on what I choose to spike...Anyways keep in touch and be careful with what u do...GOD BLESS!!!! FG

Hey MBSE, what's happening with you ?? me still dealing with garbage dope round heah...Heard of the Spfld-Mexico trafficking ring? Busted a few days ago...one of my dealers lives very close to them; even dealt with them lately. Probably when I almost OD'ed last month it was their stuff!! Whew!! Gotta keep away from them so I don't get caught up...BUUUUUT, it was GOOOOOOOD...just have to keep a close eye on what I choose to spike...Anyways keep in touch and be careful with what u do...GOD BLESS!!!! FG
I'm still alive, doing my regular routine. Been getting renegades, which are pretty good. Killer aren't bad either. Al Pacino, bad bunny are alright too, that's what they have on "the block" lately. Renegades are better though. Holyoke. Kicking ass are good but slice been staying away bc some batches have a bad cut in them.

Ya my buddy got those kicking ass and said they felt like coke. Scary shit man.Glad i didnt get thoe lvs cus i guess theyre garbage. Trying to stay free and on a good track. Only a couple months left. Stay safe guys its crazy out there, but it always is.

Hey FD...kinda like the Shreks which seem to have coke in them...did them a few times and it felt like a speedball type high...not bad IMO...There's yamahas and pikachus which suck major ass but when there's nothing else u gotta shoot like a bun in one shot to feel anything...xsmh

hey peeps what's da newz?? Same shyiet round heah but just tried some shit called "High Voltage"....took me by surprise!!! luckily I only did three in a shot...got totally WICKED JAMMED THE FUCK UP!!! Had to splash cold water and take a walk round thye neighborhood. Well don't know what my tolerance is but I'm sure now it's up there so i'm going to try to take a day off so I can recover

I didn't get a "coke high" but they have a cut that makes your heart race in a bad way. I usually do like 10 at a time and if I did that many I'd probably be dead, my girl did some first and said something so I only did a few. Wasted a bunch if money, bc I'd go and get a bunch, they'd be fire, go back a day later, and they'd have that shit in it. Try some out, fire, few days they'd be good, then another batch would come thru and again that heart cut. Pissed me off to the point where I just stopped going to the guy. Renegades are good though, so are bad bunny. Good luck guys.

Golod Evening to all my Bl'ers out there in the Land of Nod...Don't know if I told y'all about the "High Voltage" baggies here...the only decent shit we've seen in a spell. BUT...I think it's fent or something along the lines of it. Intense high; got confused a couple times there where I didn't know where I was or what I was doing...had a bun and did three in a shot and cleaned up; left the restroom and LOST 7 bags!!! Soooooo Pissed....Another time I can recall nothing but splashing cold water on my face a few times and walking around the neighborhood like a retard...It's so ridiculous why I want this stuff sooo bad, it's got no legs at all...after about half hour I'm setting up again.

Anyone who comes in contact with this shyiet needs to be CAREFUL!!!! I carry Narcan around with me jic...soooooo TC and BS!!!! FG

West ma here still sick n suffering as they say but on clinic so it's manageable tho can't shake the constant nagging voice to go down

Springfield fuckin bad lately man i swear either some1 snitchin or these detectives are on steroids but they been snatchin everyone left nd right

you ain't just whistling Dixie my brotha (or sista)... can't tell by your name but anyways yeah seems like every other day they're busting someone with dope, coke and guns!!! It really isn't worth it to go out and cold-cop...only thing I've seen lately are the "High Voltage" which either are cut with or are totally fent. I went out a couple times off that shit...but u know how it is...now I want them but my guy can get both those or Pokemons which u have to do a bun in one shot to feel anything!!! And atm they only have Pokeys so I have to wait til they sell those out and when they are ready to re-up I told them to forget them Pokeys and get the "High Vs"...=D

Is there still a wix site Farrakhan666 philly hr? Used to post(not under this handle)...
thx!

My peeps are getting cold feet about selling fent so they're not going to sell it anymore...can't blame them but it sucks knowing if I ask for the hook-up they sure won't give it up!!! OH well...guess they're going to lose out on a lot of business that I myself have brought them. They're worried that someone's going to OD and it's going to get back to them...Don't know how cause I definitely ain't no rat and as far as I know my peeps aren't either. I really need to get that hook-up even if it's just for myself...

I live down here in the great state of Texas where the only stuff you?re gonna get is BTH. Haven?t had any come up with fentanyl in it. However a lot of pressed roxys goin round with fentanyl. Narcan is a good idea to have at hand. I had over 1000 of the m boxes pressed with fentanyl, crazy how short the legs are but how addictive they are. People want those over the real ones. Anyways. Y?all be safe in the land of Nod.
Yours truly, The Great

Fuck i wish i had my plugs plug shit would be dirt cheap lol, u ever see those ppl tht get busted comin from nyc with like 250k bags and shit?

Greetings to All!!! Still here trying to find something worth getting and also trying not to OD...was getting the High Voltage recently and that shit is straight fent...also heard there's yamahas and Addicted that are dropping peeps left and right...they recently issued a warning to all the clinics around about those. I think about three or four times I almost OD'ed but since this stuff has short legs I snapped out of it in time...My brother took a pic of me in such a state my eyes were rolled up in my head and my mouth wide open...I looked like I was dead...honestly...but now there's stuff like "Focus" and "Versaces" around that's just total crap...Did 7 bags this morning and I'm just like "Ho Hum" (yawning)...don't know why I even waste my hard-earned dough on it but I think just the needle fiend is taking over that I'm just happy to shoot anything...all while thinking about those High Voltage I was getting lately but my dealer got spooked and stopped getting em'. I was even going to ask for the connect but I'm sure they won't give them up for anything...Other than that everything is just the same ol' shyiet different day like they say, ok? Let me hear ya!!! Take care and Peace!!! FG

Hey GreatZ!!! Welcome to the BL Hell....not really this is a totally cool place to come and chat about anything u like....just don't look for sources here it's not allowed...besides if you're around a spell you'll get the idea of where to go cause sometimes newbies slip and enlighten us with places to go and if u don't get beaten by the Mod Stick,,,haha...seriously again Welcome and have a blast here....Peace!!!! FG

Yeah this sux big time...70's ystrday. today cloudy and downpours only in the 30's But that's what u expect in the springtime...H