• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

I swear this is my last up north winter. Whether i go to jail or not im movin somewhere warm. I hate this shit its. Almost april 20th fr fucks sake

Yea i always wanted to go out west, like cali or washington, always thought it looked really nice out there. And seriously, this winter seems like itll nvr end

I got a lot of fam up yonder in baaaaastuuuun.
n we stayin jammmmmd down south raate now keds!!
Lol all good
gotta return to normal life Monday tho. Boo
aint been up there in ten years. don?t really miss the cold.

Finally found a good connect. It only took 2 months...haha. It has decent legs, and it's been very consistent, and strong...no short fent high that's gone in 10 minutes. I'm sure there's fent in it, but when $50 lasts 2-3 days...I'm happy. It seems like the quality up here is quite a bit better than what I'm used to. I haven't run into any brand names, but that may be a good thing from what I can tell from the other posts. Anyway, stay safe out there. Remember...you can always do more, but you can't take it out once it's in you. Lata.

The addicted are good , idk cnt fuck around to much tryna stay straight , heard high voltage r killin ppl careful of them

Just moved back up here from Florida can't find anything starting to withdrawal sucks went to Portland buy had no luck finding anything

What's happening all?? just going to check in so u know i'm still at it, haha been getting some new stuff from this neighbor who just moved here from NYC...yeah the high voltage knocked me on my ass a few times but I'm still here ;)

I've been meeting up with my boy who works the block, and he's had the last cura the past few days. They ran out and I needed more so I took a walk with a different dude I know who is always there on the block working and his dude had the last cura too. They aren't too bad, nothing great but not bad either. I had got one bun that had bad bunny, brainstorm, and la cura in it, all pretty much the same. I have a HUGE habit, I haven't had the high voltage, but I usually do like 10-15 at a time, sometimes a bun then another one right after it, I wanna try those high voltage tho.

Hey Farrakhan!!! Howz trix?? Those High Voltage are NO JOKE!!! I bought a bun and hit the restroom...did 3 and cleaned up after myself. No probs right? Well like maybe half hour later I'm looking for the other 7 and pretty much flipped my room and the whole house over and NO LUCK!!! FUUUUUUUCK!!!! Think I threw the other 7 along with the baggies and tops from the 3 I did in the bathroom....DOWN THE TOILET!!!! I felt like Rents in Trainspotting where he dives into the toilet and gets his opium suppositories back...If I got that fucked up that quick where I made the error of losing 7 fucking High Voltage baggies, that just tells ya how good it really is hunh?? Oh well no crying over flushed bags, hahahaha

The bad bunnys are suppose to be good, the pikachus arent worth the fuckin bags theyre in tho, good lord thats some garbage

hey bloodshot....you're right the pikachus suck but I get some that are halfway decent...must be separate batches goin round. Also I've been getting IronMan 2s which are pretty good imo...

hey bloodshot....you're right the pikachus suck but I get some that are halfway decent...must be separate batches goin round. Also I've been getting IronMan 2s which are pretty good imo...
You've been getting ironman2s? From what I thought they had changed the stamped entirely to kicking ass or renegade. Same open/no taped tops. They have been good recently but I got a batch of kicking ass that weren't great, then from another dude got a batch that was straight flame.
I haven't had the Pikachu.

Still nothing they banned me for asking around I guess I hate moving to new places sucks dick hahahaha

The ironman 2 are fire, so are exit 4, the epidemics are suppose to b real good to but havent come across, seems like a good wave right now