• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Hey has anyone out there tried the "Shrek" bags?? I get them and they make my heart race...anyone know what they would cut them with? coke or some other shyiett??

never mind that....I'm sooooo fuckin done with it I threw all my rigs and spoons, cottons and shit away in a desperate show of finality...but I really need to stop cause OD.ing three times in a month just made me give up...if it wasn't for having Narcan on me I wouldn't be here typing this...Peace my bros and sistas....I love y'all ...RaZ

Smart move, get out alive while you can. You may not get lucky a 4th time.

Hope it works out for ya raz, overdosing really puts things into perspective.

yah, got that right...tried these bags called "uvitas" which means, Little grapes...pretty good considering it's mixed with coke!! Kinda like a speedball type of shit...so be safe to be back!!! PEACE, RaZ

also---> IronMan 2...good...Frank Lucas...good...those "uvitas" have two types goin round in which on is the speedball one and the other is straight Gahbage!!! Look the same so it's a crapshoot...8(

Garbage; Straight garbage. The dope game is all done. Just like anything that gets popular, it ends up with people flooding the market with crap and punk ass kids who thing they're Nino Brown.
Man, I thought the cream is supposed to rise to the top. People keep buying that garbage, that's why they still in business. Selfish, the best product should make all others step up they're game. That's why bags are branded anyways.
I wish I didn't have my $800 re-up money tanked from one of my close associates last year. It's not hard to be a good dope dealer.

anything decent in metrowest? sick of driving an hour to rhode island to re-up on garbage half the time.

Having issues posting. The hardball bags are very good, had FUCK eagles which good too but heavy debt. Jordan arnt bad, supreme are just ok.

I have only one thing to say right now...SHIT's all GARBAGE ATM!!!! Just copped some "Pikachu's" and it was very disappointing...waste of money and data from my phone from callin all theses dealers...8:)p

Well with that I'm going to deactivate my account so I can concentrate on my recovery and I don't want to do this but it triggers me to use and it's not the way to go if I value my life and health. Sooooooooo Peace to all out there on BL and make the move to recovery...I need it and so do you!!!:(:D=D

Well with that I'm going to deactivate my account so I can concentrate on my recovery and I don't want to do this but it triggers me to use and it's not the way to go if I value my life and health. Sooooooooo Peace to all out there on BL and make the move to recovery...I need it and so do you!!!:(:D=D

Too right - good luck!

anyone from worcester area? never get stamps this way. I just got shit last week from one of my reliable dealers that was totally laced with something. thought I was gonna have a heart attack. fucked up thing was I got 3 bags at night did 2 and saved the third for the morning before work and the dealer "forgot" to let me know one was different. only thing i can compare It to was almost like an extreme K2 panic attack but it totally fucked with my heart racing hardcore. I want to know what it was I can see someone dying from that shit.

Been almost a week here, it's been ok, I'm going to jail soon better to do it out here then in there, good luck tho man i know shit sucks