• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

lsd receptor saturation dose? [SCRAPS]

dopamine,noradrenaline... that sounds like music enhancing receptors for me! what you say fastandbulbous? You are biggest expert on this forum... please,want to hear YOUR opinion

Uniter - Hi! You are new mod here? Yes,I done it 5 times and I dont trip without piracetam... it brings music intensity and visuals to new level.People think it is something dangerous and unpredictable... but that goes with weed to and nearly everybody smoke ganja on trips.I recomend it,even more if you are electronic dance music maniac like me,dont know how it works but it makes music sound like it was played 10-20% louder and give you ability to hear sub bass freqencies like never before.Humans cant hear bellow 20hz? wrong! ;)

12.000mcg.... hmmm,is it possible to dance and enjoy music at that dose? Isnt your mind so loud and out of control that concentrating purely on music will be difficult? And what about ego distortion?

those are not 'party doses' at that magnitude... they are glued to the floor deep in conversation with gods; close friends and lost loved ones doses.

extreme ego distortion.

those are not 'party doses' at that magnitude... they are glued to the floor deep in conversation with gods; close friends and lost loved ones doses.

extreme ego distortion.

I wasnt thinking doing 12mg at party... When I trip,I always 1. Smoke Weed 2. Listen Music 3. Dance... at 600mcg,it enhanced my dancing ability.But 12mg is 20x more... is it possible to dance on that dose? I dance in home or deep in the woods,that is my way to have spiritual drum n bass experience.

I have danced on that dose; but I became locked into a hypnotic trance and regressed into my mind; went into another world while my body kept dancing, and eventually began acting independent of my concious though. Thta got bad.

I would not suggest 12mg at a party.

"I wasnt thinking doing 12mg at party" that means I will not drop 12mg on party... but 2mg seems to be ok if dosed person knows how to handle that.

What do you listen?

I used to listen to a lot of electronic music while tripping (mostly trance). I had really good headphones. I heard some cool things. Nowadays I actually spend my trips in relative silence. I hear the wind, the water, animals and the like; it's a different kind of music.

Something that is a very strong, recurring phenomenon in my trips is hearing "carrier waves". These low frequency resonating hums that go up and down, deeper and deeper, when I have no external stimulation.

I would really love to figure out what causes them and what they're about. Sometimes they can be very intense almost to a scary degree; I really have to let go of fear and have faith when I listen to them. Often they also manifest themselves on the visual spectrum; objects will start having multicoloured waves emanating from them in complete synchronicity with the audio spectrum.

I usually get these carrier waves with LSD and tryptamines.

^ I always get pretty intense aural hallucinations when I'm on psychedelics. I remember hearing vivid musical chord changes on LSD as if played by the string section of an orchestra; 2C-E seems to cause loud sine waves that almost resonate with my skull or something. Maybe we're experiencing similar things?

Music played a huge role when I did DMT (a fairly low dose, not really sure how much, but it wasn't in it's purest form either) for the first time. I can't even remember what I was listening to but I could see it all around me (until I closed my eyes ;) ) drifting in from the room next to the one I was in.

dopamine,noradrenaline... that sounds like music enhancing receptors for me! what you say fastandbulbous? You are biggest expert on this forum... please,want to hear YOUR opinion

You calling me fat? =D That's the only way I'd qualify for the above title as there are people on here that are doing PhDs in areas touching on the ones discussed here. A lot of the info I retain tends to be several years out of date due to not having access to a uni library anymore, but I am a master of the directed bullshit, so it doesn't seem that way.

BTW, what exactly do you want my oipinion on?

If dopamine,noradrenaline ant those 5-HT are most responsible for music enhancement... just tell my all you know about why music sounds so intense,full of detial and emotional/organic. I know nobody know this but there must be some info about this,it will be very helpfull.And what is maximum dosage to enjoy music without being too "out there",not concentrating on music.Yes again,I know that this can by for someone 10mcg and for another 500mg but you know what I mean.

I think that the increased music enjoyment is a part of the tripping experience (which indicates all the receptors LSD effects), though I believe serotonin plays most into this. Serotonin influences your affect to a certain degree.

Thank you captian.heroin ... isnt that 5 ht saturation something with serotonin?

on what psychedelic music sounds best? like most detailed,mind blowing,loud & intense???

dont know but there must be some apple expert to tell you,hope there is some music on psychedelics to answer my question