Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

lsd receptor saturation dose? [SCRAPS]

DOB

Bluelighter
The currect thread on this subject <click>

I heard that lsd saturation dose is between 1200-2000mcg... is it right? I want to know becose next trip I want to saturate those receptors to see what acid can really do to my drum n bass :) I will be smoking weed and preloading with piracetam.Is there big difference in bigger doses after crossing saturation point?

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that lsd saturation dose is between 1200-2000mcg... is it right? I want to know becose next trip I want to saturate those receptors to see what acid can really do to my drum n bass

high probability of getting very fucking high.

ive heard that you get even higher when taking doses over 2000ug

After reaching saturation point you will only increase the length of your trip if you raise the dose even more.

yes,I know that even after crossing saturation point...more effect can be produced by acid ( thumbprit ) but I was thinking more about : How much acid I must take to make music enhancement maximum?

I hear that too, but then you read about people doing thumbprints, and it sounds like it's another beast altogether...

yes,I know that even after crossing saturation point...more effect can be produced by acid ( thumbprit ) but I was thinking more about : How much acid I must take to make music enhancement maximum?

just enough. but not too much.

Don't take too much or you won't even know what music is. When I took too much LSD, I could see the music more than I could could hear what it sounded like.

What I believe is that the answer to this is both yes and no...
There are probably more parallel mechanisms of action with LSD and even though
5-HT agonism may get maxed out around a point that may lie somewhere between
1000-2000 ug depending on more than one factor, there seem to be other mecha-
nisms at work. Apparently these can contribute to a kind of quality that keeps in-
creasing still!
This is supported by the fact that research has shown that mere 5-HT2A agonism
is not the single thing ensuring psychedelic action - there are, I believe, 5-HT2A
agonists that do not produce any such effects meaning that there is something
lacking.
What I'm saying here is a combination of things that I've learned from different
sources so this is not textbook truth but it does make total sense doesn't it?

what is your "too much" dose theotherside26??? something is telling my that what you described is what I want

There's a fair bit of discussion of the LSD saturation (or is it?) point of LSD in the Thumbprint Thread. From memory it's between 1.5mg and 2mg but there is some debate about whether you can somehow "breakthrough" this ceiling with truly humungous doses of several mg.

I would say that around 500ug is plenty high enough to become completely immersed in music but you could be equally likely to not even notice the music and spend the whole trip watching grass grow or summat :D

Shambles I had two 600mcg trips,both with piracetam and weed...but if I can have even more intense music adventures... I believe saturation trip can offer me levels of music intensity greater than with 600mcg.. what is dose where I will see music??

^ With MDMA & mushrooms - sorry about not being shambles etc

Ha! Sure that's not your fault, Mr B :D

I'm also sure that B9 - and many other here - have far more experience with high dose LSD trips but for me 500ug (with mucho MDMA) was enough to be seeing the music as much as feeling it. There's really no way anyone here can tell you what your ideal dose would be as these things differ so much between individuals - YMMV and all that :)

B9 - I know nobody can give me totaly accurate info,I just want to know maximum possible info about dosage.... I dont uderstand this "well you know like +4s these are relative"
can you make me understand this? my english is bad