• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd + maoi = game over?

Havn't got round to trying this but the next time I take acid I'll drop 300mg of moclo and have the definitive answer.

Mushrooms + moclo is definately game over but that's because it turns the mushrooms into a DMT trip. I imagine moclo would have a similar incredible effect on any tryptamine but LSD doesn't quite have the full tryptamine structure does it.
I did not think it changed my mushroom trip to a DMT trip. It just made the peak last for as long as the MAOI was in my system.

What kinda mushroom dose did you take ouchie? A low dose shroom and maoi probably wouldnt be as obviously dmt as high dose shrooms.

and even high dose shrooms +maoi isnt as dmt like as high dose 4acodmt.

lsd + maoi has no effect btw - i tried it several times

What kinda mushroom dose did you take ouchie? A low dose shroom and maoi probably wouldnt be as obviously dmt as high dose shrooms.

and even high dose shrooms +maoi isnt as dmt like as high dose 4acodmt.

lsd + maoi has no effect btw - i tried it several times
I took 4 grams of golden teacher, one hit of acid, and before that I pre-dosed with 300 mg of Moklar in divided doses. I took this trip just last night. It was one of the best, longest lasting trips of my life and I’ve been tripping almost weekly for 4 or 5 years now.

I took 4 grams of golden teacher, one hit of acid, and before that I pre-dosed with 300 mg of Moklar in divided doses. I took this trip just last night. It was one of the best, longest lasting trips of my life and I’ve been tripping almost weekly for 4 or 5 years now.
I have tried to smoke it but the smoke was too harsh. I have a couple of DMT vapes that I’m saving for a rainy day though.