• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around

Just picked up some plain white perforated blotter in Sydney region. Anyone had these? Pretty hard, cardboardy tab rather than the softer, easier to seperate southpark tabs .Southparks are still doing the rounds too.

I will upload a pic when I get time but these "Lips" blotters are a mouth with a stongue sticking out with a acid tab on the end of the tongue which looks to take up 4 squares.. not sure if its a repeated image over the sheet as I only have 3.

Cheshire cats- this is around North NSW and they're really shitty from what I've heard. A few of my friends have had them and it made them really scrambled and weird... more so than normal acid anyway.

hazzard002 said:
So does anyone have any info on these? AFOAF just picked up some in brisbane.

trips4qw.jpg

a friend and i did one of these on the weekend, about an hour after we dropped a "web" which were noticeable but not very strong at all.

No taste, small square of blotting paper.
very visual and lots of fun, objects changing colours, tracers, patterns creeping across surfaces, sounds taking on strange dimensions..
a nice 'clean' feeling right the way through, no shitty comedown.
not overwhelmingly strong, but strong enough for this novice tripper.

edit: we are in perth by the way..

Last edited:
agree with AussieJunglist on the so called 'webs'. Was told they were called 'Ruins' though. 1 ticket is noticable but controlable trip. about as strong as the Mr Incredibles doing the rounds.

Oh god psilocybescrewbens. There is absolutely no need to post pics of 000's of tabs.

If I were you, I'd edit those pics down to just one or two tabs of each.

Its funny that those exact same pics are posted on the shroomery in their own LSD thread. Unless of course you know the guy whyo posted them there.

Crinklecut said:
agree with AussieJunglist on the so called 'webs'. Was told they were called 'Ruins' though. 1 ticket is noticable but controlable trip. about as strong as the Mr Incredibles doing the rounds.

Could have something to do with the fact that they're like 8-9 months old, maybe more.

Thanks for the picture psilocybescrewbens. Sheets often contain an image which is unrecognizable from one or two tabs, so I really appreciate being able to see the full thing.

As others have pointed out, you have taken a fair risk by posting such a large amount. Even if you have nothing to do with the distribution, the police might still think there is enough grounds to interrogate you and try to get you to "spill the beans" on your contact. With just those pictures alone though, I dont think there is really much grounds to charge you with anything, I mean those pictures could be normal paper containing no acid for all we know.

It might also be in your interests to keep anything that alludes to your location/identity a secret. Saying "North Tasmania" narrows down a location significantly from just "Tasmania". Also, using an email address that links directly to your isp would make it incredibly easy to identify you (note that im not sure if you are or not, just saying in general for the benefit of everyone). If you wanted to take extra steps in anonymity you could even connect thru an international proxy. Not that I want to encourage anyone to post content which could potentially put them in alot of trouble with the law, but if the intention behind the post was harm minimisation only, then thats understandable, and I think it would be in the posters best interests to minimise any possible harm caused to themsevles (and lets face it, going to prison would more than likely be a highly damaging experience, both physically and mentally).

Last edited:
Nice pictures man; swim has saved 2 Da Vinci's for a week; I'm eyeing them up for friday night; A friend gave them to me, and told me they weren't all that; trying to give me loads - but he was pissed-up, and I think just trying to be generous; at one point saying to have the lot, was getting some more the next day...

Was worrying a little that they were going to be shite; but you've just raised my spirits a little,

even tho I'm in the uk

SWIM - Someone Who Isn't Me.

I think it stemmed from days at the Hive and similar boards with ultra paranoid members liked to leave a little disclaimer but it really seems pointless to me when your obviously talking about yourself.

Always be careful of admission of possession or intention on a public message board. I've had or I've seen is ok but when you say I'm getting or I've got its a different story for the police reading the posts.

psilocybescrewbens said:
If they were stored well, they should be fine.

BTW what does SWIM mean?

Someone Who Isn't Me

I can see the informative benefits of posting those pictures but advise, as others have, that you be discrete when talking about large amounts you may personally be in contact with on a public message board.

EDIT: lol... beat me

well like I said I never actually possessed these sheets I merely took pictures. I don't even really know the guy who owns them he just showed them to me because he knows I'm a member of these sites (once made a bunch of smart assed remarks to regarding strength of acid, then told him I was a member so he said "well you can take a bunch of pictures and show them whats going around", then he just did the baz and I never saw him again)

so yeah, there ya go. Not mine and I don't have any, so ppl please stop pming me asking for a hook up because I have no clue where he's getting them from or even who he is
find ur own damn acid

Could you please forward me any PM's from people asking you for hookups and they will be banned.

They are from Holland, according to the post by the guy on the shroomery. Reported to be 290ug, so if anyone comes across them defenitely be cautious.

i talked to my friend about it and he said yes they come from Holland and wtf my posts are all getting deleted?!?!?!

They are strong as hell, but I recently learned that the crystal is being made in California, shipped to holland and then spread out from there.
290ug seems about right to me, I had one and it fucking blew me for 6!

I think it's quite obvious why your posts are being dealt with 8)

I think most people browsing Aus DD care very little for the information you are posting on a publicly viewed board.

Maybe you could expand a little more, things such as the experience you had from these blotters, the duration etc...

If you don't have anything constructive to add or useful information to contribute don't hit the post button, we don't care.