• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around

tried those pharoas the other night, alot different from the old ones, very mild acid, nothing worth getting again. need a few if u want to dance with the devil

FLOWER-OF-LIFE.gif

Flower of life tabs? Look a bit like this?

Sacred Geometry owns you all.

ey Splatt, these flower ofd life tabs are going around Syd (CBD), the ones i have seen have the same geometric shape over 4 tabs.. ill post pics and a report later

-mofo

I've got a batch of the Pharoes, boiught in Melbourne. Some people have been saying they are mild. I have only done acid once and it was one tab of a jellybaby/jelly bean (november) and handled it fine. Do you think it would be a good idea to do two of these pharoes. also if anyone has had both these and the jelly beans can you do a comparison?

if they're the pharoahs from way back (blue background, golden head thing), i'd say eat 2 of them, or if u do 1 have some weed or nitrous on hand

I'd probably recommend having one, and then seeing how wasted you get. Having another one when you reach the peak of the trip if its what you wanted would be a better idea than eating two and not knowing wtf is happening, esoecially if youre an acid nub.

There were two kinds of pharaohs, from memory. the golden ones, and skull-like ones. Unless I was tripping :\

Picked up a few incredibles about a month ago. Havnt tripped much, but 2 tabs was enough to make me feel like i was in some twisted cartoon land. Hopefully i can get my hands on some more:) Got them in Brisbane/GC

yeah had those Mr Incredibles a while back in brissie. heard great things about them, had a whole one and was dissapointed. moderate - low dose. might not have been stored well :\

yeh i think those flower of life tabs looked a bit like that except spread over a few of them cant really remeber to much i just know that they were filth tripped from like 9 until around 5 in the morning just tones of visuals but there was a bit of head fuck the tabs would of been green and purple in colour im pretty sure i would love to get a hold of some more again only this time i wont eat as many i scared myself to shit last time

Crinklecut said:
yeah had those Mr Incredibles a while back in brissie. heard great things about them, had a whole one and was dissapointed. moderate - low dose. might not have been stored well :\

Yeah, this is the second batch of acid ive tried. The first i just had one trip on 2 occasions, both times i had a few visuals and felt very spaced out, but on the incredibles 1 wasnt over the threshold for any visuals. I had 4 last saturday, had the best time on acid ever. Came up watching fear and loathing in las vegas for the first time, what a movie!

I'll try to get a hold of a different batch next time, hopefully they will be more potent8(

spysolo: i had my first experience about 2 months ago with those butterflys as well.
The prob is its the only time i've done acid so i have no comparison. you experienced trippers, for a first timer would you consider those butterflys to be a pretty strong trip? It definitely felt strong and i wouldnt of wanted any stronger. but it was bloody good though.

doctor robert - if i'm thinking of the same butterflies as you, then yes they are very strong blotter, i've had around 15-20 trips in my life and had some of these a few months ago and it absoulety kicked my ass (had 1 tab and smoked a lot of mj and nang) ...good stuff :D

hazzard002 said:
AFOAF just picked up some microdots in Brisbane. They are a dark brown with a red tinge, some are clearer looking than others. Does anyone know whats in microdots (I mean the inactives to give them there colour, texture etc.)?

Sorry bout the shitty photo. He only has a phone camera.
View attachment 3333

pretty sure its some sort of glucose based compound.

^ yo hazzard have you tried out those micro dots yet dude? i can get my hands on some that sound very similar to the ones you described. im in cq, but am pretty sure they came up from brisbane.

anyone else had any microdots lately around qld? would like to know of your experiences with them!

peace out

hazzard002 said:
Does anyone know whats in microdots (I mean the inactives to give them there colour, texture etc.)?

Microdots are typically a binding agent like they use in pills, sometimes people use dextrose but that crap just forms mush if you dry it or if you try to press things out of it, it doesnt stick well.

Some others in pills are talc, corn starch, polymers like povidone, or cellulose compounds. Those are fairly common binders, there has to be something that can pack into itself and form a solid shape or it wont hold together, some things do this better than others.

Color can be changed by using any number of synthetic colorings (chemicals), look up FD & C in yahoo, thats the allowed food additives list.

Last edited:
Anyone know what "Lips" are like ? Sorry there's no info but that's all I've been told.

Splatt said:
Anyone know what "Lips" are like ? Sorry there's no info but that's all I've been told.

Rolling stones i think. Yea they are good :) gots me a few for this weekend.
Havent had 1 yet but every1 i've seen on em look fucked.. Mates say they are strongish. Slight visuals, not alot but..