• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around

I had my first and second ever acid experiences in the last month, both with 1 tab of the butterflys. Had a great time, and from what ive read here, sounds like i found good acid for my first time?

Special-T.B.K said:
That's a lame ass excuse for a post- Any pattern can be dull, that's piss poor mate! Where's the DESCRIPTION and/or a pic of the blotter- or link to a pic. Check the thread for it!

SpecTBK=D

Well i will have a better look they are in foil now.
but had a dull range of phycadelic colour on front. like not bright ink.
and a dull brown colour on back. will try to get a pic but i doubt it. i will have a another look soon.
anyone else had these I am in the perth area.
Fuck hear some people in sydney got busted with heaps of acid. FUCK!

^oh, believe me, dull aquires a whole new meaning when the misfortune of chowing bad acid befalls you...

dull meaning not bright
loks like was printed on not white paper more like brown paper and yes dull coloured patterns. dull as in not bright. maybe poor ink or print on dark paper

Maybe try looking for images of *Fractals* either in this thread or on google... then report back!

SpecTBK=D

Google?

Special-T.B.K said:
Maybe try looking for images of *Fractals* either in this thread or on google... then report back!

SpecTBK=D
yeah i will look on google for what acid it is that i got.8o
maybe then i will try the phone book.:\
then i could ask som preschoolers.8(
what the fuck man.:p
i have followed this tread since the start.=D
if anyone had these trips they can can say yeah i had something like that.. and elaborate.

Last edited:
All the chatter and flaming of each other stops now, this is a thread for information you actually have only.

Flaming? I'm just telling him to have a browse of Fractal's on google because it's what the tabs sound to look like...

Anyway- I was merely suggesting because the Fractal Pattern is WORLD FAMOUS and sounded like what you had described, that's why I said look up FRACTAL on google, not ACID. To see if the pattern was what was present on the Tabs... So GTFU and have a look! Then report back if it is a fractal pattern (brown background and some form of dull psycedelic pattern)- sounds just like the fractals, so.... after you've done that give a YAY or NAI to the fractal pattern...

Also, I have heard there are some strong dilberts doing the rounds again! Can anyone confirm this? Also wondering if the Sattelites are still doing the rounds?

SpecTBK=D

hey all im not a big user of acid like only every now and then but i got these flower of life or something last nite and just wondering if any1 has any infor on them???

anyone heard of egyptians? melbourne area.....or would they be the pharoahs that have been around for a long time? havnt seen them yet

Heya peoples, I live in Perth and found some new tabs the other night (well what i think r fairly new), couldn't find any info on here, they have a white background with green pictures on them (largish pics taking up prolly 6 or tabs) of what i think are 4 leaf green clovers? anyone else seen any of these around?

If you do grab some! I hadn't had any cid since december last year, but i dropped a half during the day yesterday then the other half late arvo and I reckon they are the best tabs iv'e seen for years (cept for the black/purple stars around bout 4/5 years ago) Good Value! Find Your Local Dealer With A G.E. Approved 6 Month Interest Free Period Immediatly :p

i meant triple drop. as i having 3 at once i had a good look at the acid it had just swirls of green, yellow and blue no idea what picture or pattern was i and spoke to dealer which had seen alot of them. they were shit anyways.

Perth

KISS.JPG

Coming soon.

Last edited:
acids taste

endlesseulogy said:
I have also come to learn that any bitter taste, or any taste at all present on a blotter means the compound is NOT acid.

well i have ad lots of different trips with a few tastes.
some have been tasteless but others have deffinately had a taste to them.
what does pure LSD taste like? and what does DOM and other LSDs taste like.
i through most halucinogens were bitter

Had the trip with two inverted triangles on it... shown a page or so back... kinda looks like this |><| ..... was interesting... mild visual distortions... lots of laughing... left you very fucked up and spaced out... lasted a good 10 hours and was kicked along nicely by a pill at the end.

WOuld recomend for a light trip.. nothing to intense here