• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around

Just the other week I hooked myself up with some Cheshire Cats. Blotters of 4 I think, not sure, made up the picture of the purple Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

Not bad blotters, High quality and decent strength. With great visuals and a nice length of time. Had over a 3 day period, so no real time estimates. But all up a great experience after having over a year off the cid.

Oh and I recommend to people. If you can get your hands on these they are very good, as good if not better than the mickey mouses, so I've been told.

SpecTBK=D

Had the golden pharoes (golden pharoe head on a blue background) in Melbourne
. Took 2 over the course of an hour. Only my second time doing acid but 2 gave me patterns, melting objects, morphing etc. it took about 2.5 hours to get intense and began to mellow out around 6 hours, effects lasted around 10 hours. The trip was pretty visual and my head space was darker than last time, but it was not much of a mindfuck this trip.
By my own reports and those who also tripped with me, these tabs are not strong.
I'll pit up a trip report about it, as it was an eventful night

just figured out that these blotters i got a while ago. with a dull phycadelic pattern on them were DOB. took a while to come on like 2-4 hours different feel to them. tense muscles, cramps, different visuals, less tracers. fuck all of bad comedown and lasted quiet a while. i think there were very potent but as DOB takes more to get fucked. dropped 5 a once. very different- more side effects which bothered some. more head fucked feeling - some people felt tired and stoned at times and stimulant type finishing of the drug. smoother than acid.
sorry about description a little toasted now but just though i would let people know. DOB was in blotters (trips about 4 months old).
supermans and some other birght physc patterns going around perth right now.

U know... or you're guessing?

DOB is quite rare in comparison to LSD, Lsd causes all the above that you mentioned.... Plus a bit of Opposites jammed together there... makes no sense!

SpecTBK=D

well acid doesn't take hours to come on.
it felt different to acid. tastes different. i have tried this blotter 3 times now. and others have tried also and all though it was different to acid.
different come one and comedown. different visla - different feeling.
i have eaten well over 100 trips so i have some experience. also tried a wide range of drugs.
DOB has been Tested in trips in australia more than once.

tadfish said:
well acid doesn't take hours to come on.

i have eaten well over 100 trips so i have some experience.

also tried a wide range of drugs.

DOB has been Tested in trips in australia more than once.

Either can, any drug can take anytime to come on... Batches are different and so is everyone.

So? doesn't have anything to do with judging what DOB is if you've never had it before! It's not a dick sizing competition.

So? Thought we were talking acid... What's anything other than DOB and LSD got to do with this post?

So? Who cares if it's twice? anything can test up in anything. So has DXM in pills and DOI, DOC, LSD-25 etc.... Anything can come up anywhere- It doesn't suggest that what you got was DOB.

Dude, I'm not picking, It is a fair chance what you had was DOB. But coming out and saying I FIGURED OUT THESE ARE DOB... When really, no you didnt. It was sold to you as LSD so as far as you know it is LSD. Unless you can post a pic of them or had them tested, all you know is that they could be LSD or DOB... No FACTUAL evidence to say they're DOB. If I were selling DOB, I wouldn't try offload it as LSD. I'd be telling people it was DOB... From the top of the chain to the bottom, the grapevine wouldnt get seperated.

SpecTBK=D

Last edited:
Special-T.B.K said:
Dude, I'm not picking, It is a fair chance what you had was DOB. But coming out and saying I FIGURED OUT THESE ARE DOB... When really, no you didnt. It was sold to you as LSD so as far as you know it is LSD. Unless you can post a pic of them or had them tested, all you know is that they could be LSD or DOB... No FACTUAL evidence to say they're DOB.

SpecTBK=D

Normally when i read what you say spec tbk i agree with ya but here i gotta say your wrong. First of all, acid, although it can come in different strengths and purities, always has a general time for it to come on, a set duration and a specific experience that someone who has done 100 trips would recognise very well. Having read alot about DOB and other RC's, the long comeup and the unusual taste that tadfish said he tasted when he ingested it made it sound very suspect to me. It may not be DOB, it could be some other fucked up analogue that no one has heard of, but i think after doing 100 or so trips, it would be safe to say it wasnt LSD.

If I were selling DOB, I wouldn't try offload it as LSD. I'd be telling people it was DOB... From the top of the chain to the bottom, the grapevine wouldnt get seperated.

I can assure you that although people at the top may offer it as DOB, demand for this over LSD would be very very small. The ability to market a drug that alot of people havent heard of is alot less than to market LSD. I have seen quite a few RC blotters and every one of them has been marketed as LSD, the only way to distinguish otherwise was too test them between me and my friends.

Immortal Teknique said:
Normally when i read what you say spec tbk i agree with ya but here i gotta say your wrong. First of all, acid, although it can come in different strengths and purities, always has a general time for it to come on, a set duration and a specific experience that someone who has done 100 trips would recognise very well. Having read alot about DOB and other RC's, the long comeup and the unusual taste that tadfish said he tasted when he ingested it made it sound very suspect to me. It may not be DOB, it could be some other fucked up analogue that no one has heard of, but i think after doing 100 or so trips, it would be safe to say it wasnt LSD.

All he said it didnt taste like LSD. And like I said it's quite possible it was DOB, but it's still propoganda and doesn't justify comments like - I HAVE DECIDED IT WAS DOB.

I don't Agree and I don't disagree, I appreciate your support to my limited but self experienced knowledge Immortal. Cheers, it's good to have support.
SpecTBK=D

Last edited:
tadfish said:
just figured out that these blotters i got a while ago. with a dull phycadelic pattern on them were DOB. QUOTE]

Spec, I think tad must have just read through this tread complete with tests and conformations
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=214014

I think unless there was an ingenious plot to replicate exactly the DOB blotters being sold as LSD blotters with actual LSD blotters i think we can safely say that they are DOB

I took a blotter that was being called a dragonfly, is it possible that this is actually a butterfly that is being talked about? Looks like the dragon,butterfly takes up about 6 tabs my one has a solid pink outline with faint green and orange lines surrounding it , and the butter, dragonfly has tiny blue eyes on its tear shaped head.
I took it last night, I'm not that experienced with acid so I cant make comparisons but it lasted around 8 hours, with shadows distorting and my depth perception totaly out of wack with many CEV's

has anyone else taken, seen these around Melbourne?

should i stock up on these?

(mods if this is inappropriate i will delete it)
Deleted; No price discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
More assumptions. Questions don't get answered on assumptions.

We are all about Harm minimisation, Assumptions don't save lives. Assumptions are as good as myths!

Taddy, are they the goodies in criofans link above?

SpecTBK=D

Had the golden pharoes (golden pharoe head on a blue background) in Melbourne
. Took 2 over the course of an hour. Only my second time doing acid but 2 gave me patterns, melting objects, morphing etc.

2 is definatley required. I had 1 of these a few months ago and had a pretty boring time! barley any visuals, just a lot of intense thinking :\

Is there anything else goin round melb right now, if i remember correctly these pharoes were around about the same time last year, so if ppl aren't storing them properly they're gonna be weaker than they already are:(

mate just got some new blotters.
they are white with green clovers that overlap and the clover leafs cover what looks like a few trips say 4. the back of the trips are white.
anyone had these? or hear of them.
will most likely try them this weekend - but will be effected by some mescaline as well so we will see how that all goes

ilikeacid - the webs (pink and blue cobwebs on a white background) are also going around melbourne, will be taking some tomorrow so I'll report back after dosing

Just picked up some very very strong sugar cubes in Melbourne. Have not personally tested them but have been told by 5+ people to be careful due to their strength. The guy i got them off had quite a bit of liquid so i think its safe to assume there is a bit of good clean liquid acid floating around at the moment.

Last edited:
I had one web blotter (purple and blue cob webs on a pink and white background), one was enough to produce some patterns, melting and bleeding in objects, noticing all intricate detail in objects etc. More of a visual trip, not much of mindfuck. Began to wind down after about 6hrs, a controllable but fun trip. These were purchased in melbourne

Ive heard of the Da vinci's being here.

Also saw SWIM with some Fractuals last night, different pattern to the weak ones that were around last year and also alot more potent (so i hear)
Not sure how strong, if i can find out i will let ya'll know

NO availability discussion/requests, Check the guidelines. If your not contributing useful information don't press reply.

hopefully getting some "KISS" blotter acid this weekend. anyone tried any KISS blotter?
i will update once i get my hands on it.
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************edited*******************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:
Immortal Teknique said:
Just picked up some very very strong sugar cubes in Melbourne. Have not personally tested them but have been told by 5+ people to be careful due to their strength. The guy i got them off had quite a bit of liquid so i think its safe to assume there is a bit of good clean liquid acid floating around at the moment.

Can now say that these cubes were very strong. I think its a good indication that somewhere in the Melbourne area there is some good liquid going around.

tadfish said:
also apparently that clover acid was manufactured in West oz.
i believe this - so for all those people who recon all the acid comes from overseas - it does get made right hear.
this is the 3rd time i have heard of someone making acid in West oz.
apparently alot gets made in South Oz. fuck its soo cheap over there.
did anyone hear about how one of the guys that was resoncible for making alot of acid in the US in the 60's moved to South oz not so long ago.

8o

could you please supply the adresses and phone numbers of manufacturers as well?

8(

(even if what you say is true, is that information that really needs to be out on a public forum that has been mentioned in police reports/research papers/"news" papers etc?)