Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm tipping the peterpans in sydney are the same as the neverlands that i've heard about in perth. i haven't seen them or had them, just heard that they are going around perth/wa atm. would be good to hear some reports on them.

i'm personally still going through the mind vibes... they've sent me to outerspace quite a few times now, a nice strong and extremely clean trip indeed!! there was a newer batch(same picture, although the ink on this batch is darker than the original batch) laid at the start of the year, which by all accounts are stronger than the first batch! still plenty of mind vibes going around perth currently :)

*edit* hehe and an interesting side note on the newer mind vibes. when visiting my mate, he showed me the complete sheet/picture, and on the back of one of the sheets, there is a small mis-print. on the back, printed down one side of the sheet, there is a strip of the pink elephants about 3-4 tabs wide, that runs down the whole side of the sheet, and then the ink quickly fades to nothing(like when you cancel printing a picture), and the rest of the sheet is blank on the back. obviously a printing mistake when printing the vibes! tis quite funny seeing the pink elephants on the back of the mind vibes!! so yeh, if you happen to get a mind vibe with a pink elephant on the back(hehe or a pink elephant with the mind vibes on the back), don't be too suss on it. hehe i think it is quite funny. i rekn i am gonna keep a couple of the double sided tabs, just for shitz n gigglez!!

Last edited:
2jh0qu.jpg

never never lands

source told me take two and it should be like a duckie, but i dont trust the source

im taking this at an event over the weekend, i will report back monday

If taking at an event, please start low westy. It sucks when you get overwhelmed at events and lose touch with whats going on. Best use it as a spice in such environments to enhance your experience and save the balls out trips for quiet places (I know balls out tripping sometimes works a treat at festivals).

Thanks for the pic

Enjoy

Hey guys, any info? Perth - yellow and purple bicycles with white background. Havent seen them yet just been offered them.

Hi there, just wanted to shine a bit of light on the 'Neverlands' or 'Wonderlands'.

Two of my mates have tried them.
One of them had 2 on a separate occasion and wasn't dealing too well.
Incredibly overwhelmed and he is an experienced user.

When both of my mates tried them together they noticed a very long come-up (2 - 2.5 hours)
Both realised they were in the middle of a trip and could still function.

Said it wasn't the acid type feeling? if you know what I mean.
Female friend said she felt like she was going insane?
My guess is not LSD.

All comments appreciated.

^ welcome to bluelight and thanks for the report JescHead. Hopefully we can get a bit more info on these tabs and spread the word if they're not LSD.

welcome to bluelight JescHead, fuck them off then my m8 was gonna go these on the weekend wit some really good illz. looks like he'll stick withtthe duckies

Any info on ones in W.A. of (described as) people having sex? The info in the last few pages is a bit confusing, someone mentioned 'sex on board' but can't find any info on that.

Thankyou, exactly what I was looking for!!! Can't provide a pic but just wanted to know likely how strong they are and that they (likely) aren't some other dangerous chemical.

Hi all. In my recovery from an amazing doof, I, back in my home town of Darwin have acquired some tabs that were described "a massive orgy with fish and shit". Judging by the photo on page 7, these are definitely the tabs being identified as "cherubs".

What I'm wondering is are they supposed to be double sided? The examples I have are different but of normal thickness, one side appears to have human legs and the other is much darker... Wish i could get pics but I'm out at my missus' house and my N97's camera doesn't have macro mode.

I hope they are the new batch as they were described to me as being "new ones" so that sounds promising... As I have been eating ducks for the last few months, how strong are these in comparison?

Thanks all!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all. In my recovery from an amazing doof, I, back in my home town of Darwin have acquired some tabs that were described "a massive orgy with fish and shit". Judging by the photo on page 7, these are definitely the tabs being identified as "cherubs".

What I'm wondering is are they supposed to be double sided? The examples I have are different but of normal thickness, one side appears to have human legs and the other is much darker... Wish i could get pics but I'm out at my missus' house and my N97's camera doesn't have macro mode.

I hope they are the new batch as they were described to me as being "new ones" so that sounds promising... As I have been eating ducks for the last few months, how strong are these in comparison?

Thanks all!!!

The cherubs or Garden of earthly delights are all double sided. They are very thin and quite small. Actually a lot smaller than most of the tabs that have been floating around in the past few years. If those are the same ones and are they latest one ur in for the ride of ur lifetime:) Enjoy them while they last mate. They are becoming very scarce.

The cherubs or Garden of earthly delights are all double sided. They are very thin and quite small. Actually a lot smaller than most of the tabs that have been floating around in the past few years. If those are the same ones and are they latest one ur in for the ride of ur lifetime:) Enjoy them while they last mate. They are becoming very scarce.

scarce?!? whats lsd?? havent heard of that in times in adelaide for a while. you must be ttalking about DO-x..

definately people with lsd shoud be very greatful, hoping to source some very soon cause havent seen lucy in quite some time now, gona go see her in the sky with diamonds,

no seriously i better have some lsd for bicycle day, i swear im gona get a nice deck chair and sit along the beach and celebrate Mr hoffmans beautiful gift to society
:D

Yeah I'm yet to try the Earthly Gardens, what is the estimated dosage for the new batch, at least in comparison to previous ones.

^I think sustanon is talking about the new ge. Cherubs/Garden of Earthly Delight's

Quite potent according to a spacefairy I met once...

meh.. had 1 the other week.. they arent that good

having 2 tonight

let you know :)

My post regarding the Neverneverlands in Perth is on page 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.