Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a couple of drops at the RSF, it absolutely blew my face off. 2 drops felt like the equivelant of maybe 5 standard drops. Learnt my lesson, always start off with one drop from an unknown vial. Seriously.

^^ especially at a festival!

Less is seriously more when doofing (or in any other public environment).

Most of us (including myself) tend to learn this lesson the hard way. It sucks when you miss all the good acts because you took too much acid and you're losing your shit in the car or tent, instead of enjoying yourself...

On topic... A friend was quite happy with a dose of 1.5 new gen cherubs at a gig last night

Weird..

gonna have 2 this weekend [snip]

should get me where i wanna be ay suss :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont forgot to make sure u store ur papers well and make sure others do the same. This 40 degrees + can have a very big impact on the quality if in heat for a long period of time.

a lot of idiots use tap water to dilute and ruin fucking good quality liquid.

if you don't want tripppar to quote such things in his thread then why delete what he wrote and then tell everyone basically what he did in bold red letters??????

Maybe better to just say it's a quote that breached guidelines. I'm sure we don't want reporters slandering bluelight again by saying forum users boast about such actions. Just a thought.

I know where you're coming from and you do have a point.

I'm making an example of him and yes, this could be to the detriment of the forum, but that is a risk I'm willing to take. The media had a chance to report on it when he stated the country of travel. I took his post back a notch while leaving some information on show, in the hope that it would get the message across to other posters and not just the poster in question.

Feel free to complain to a senior member of the bluelight forums if you are not happy with my modding in this thread and I will happily accept all responsibility if i am out of line :)

Hey no probs Psilo, I think you do a great job modding this site. All your work is greatly appreciated :)

Anyone heard of the Neverlands in Perth? I've been told by a pretty lame guy that they're decent, but a second opinion never hurts.

Has anyone had "Ants" from SA area? Each square has an ant facing a different direction
Have heard good reports about them.

Is anything else floating around SA? I've seen the lifesavers doing the rounds again a few months ago but I missed out on grabbing a few. So many RC's everywhere.

^^ Are they being sold as DOI or LSD? I only ever hear of DOI going around pretty much.

Life savers were an incredibly pissweak dose of LSD.

LSD, I'm pretty sure their legit just wondered if any one else had tried them.

their fairly small tabs, I havent touched any of the other stuff around at the moment cause its all been DOx on larger tabs.
Some friends have tested these already and had some pretty nice trips on halfs and 1 full one.

about 12months ago i've heard about ants... been told they were good lsd.

never got to try em my selfs.

indeed those new batches of life savers were weak as SHITE...

its adelaide. nine times outta ten u'll get doi :>

they where around about then, I've had just a couple stored for a while now, I think there was a second batch of the ants made that were stronger then the first. Maybe some where just stored better then others though.

So the new lifesavers are complete bunk? should I stay away from them?

Maybe 15 years ago in western sydney, i got what a mate called micro-dots, they where about 5mm 5-point star shapes. it was a dark color brown or black, but had a sortof a matte finish to it (opposite of glossy, a bit rough like smooth sandpaper) weird looking things, they where supposedly lsd but they did fuck all for me. Damn my high tolerances. Hurts my back pocket ;)

I can still get heaps of cherubs in SA, but its not in the city though. They're the 2nd Generation print, a friend is having on Friday so i can inform if the quality is still there, or whether it has degraded severely. I haven't had them for a few months and i think they are exactly the same and i know for a fact the guy only stores in a baggy in a draw. He's retarded and thinks only moisture degrades it.

Maybe 15 years ago in western sydney, i got what a mate called micro-dots, they where about 5mm 5-point star shapes. it was a dark color brown or black, but had a sortof a matte finish to it (opposite of glossy, a bit rough like smooth sandpaper) weird looking things, they where supposedly lsd but they did fuck all for me. Damn my high tolerances. Hurts my back pocket ;)

There were a ton of microdots floating around in 2003-2005. Small browny-black pellets, slightly bigger than a poppy seed, not perfectly spherical, very potent. I haven't seen any since then though. 5mm seems a fair bit bigger than the ones I encountered. As this is the thread for currently circulating tabs I'd suggest any further microdot discussion be continued over in the general LSD dicsussion thread.

anyone herd of green peter pans sydney area info apreciated thx .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.