Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tripped on these for the first time the other day, the dealer said he didn't know what they were called. Sorry for the dodgy photo, it's off of my Iphone.

My two friends and I all dropped two each and experienced medium-heavy visuals, that general acidy feeling and overall feelings of well-being. We went swimming at the beach, you should definitely try it sometime. They aren't the strongest tabs I've ever taken, but two got you to a very nice place.

If anybody knows what these are, or even around about how many ug, that would be swell.

They were sourced in Melbourne, and I plan on picking up some more next week.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
^^ I went tripping at the beach on some old clouds I stored on the freezer. Was really nice. Especially if the beach is secluded.

Any ways sourced these tabs that are multicolored (not the tabs at the top of the thread)

Will report back with pic soon.

Hey guys, small piece of info I came across. Cherubs are also being sold under the name "orgies" just thought I'd give that a quick post up.

Hey guys, small piece of info I came across. Cherubs are also being sold under the name "orgies" just thought I'd give that a quick post up.
^Yeah ive also heard of them being called Angels, and Sex On Boards aswell.

The Cherubs are just a name i made up for them but i heard them also being called angels. Sex on Boards are different ones. Yellowish paper with figures on them having sex. The real name of them are called the garden of earthly delights.

800px-The_Garden_of_Earthly_Delights_by_Bosch_High_Resolution.jpg

Sampled the new lot of cherubs last night. Surprised me how strong they are. 1 tab had me tripping much more than I had anticipated. Noticably stronger than previous incarnations.

I dropped the ones from the top of this page over the weekend. Only one had me tripping very hard. I had an injured neck and I was tired so the trip didn't go so well for a while but it did settle down into quite a pleasent trip for me and 2 friends.

One utterly weird thing was lying out in the open watching this bright light in the sky wiggle up and down and all these little blue specks kept shooting out from it. We were all convinced it was a UFO but in retrospeck I think it was a planet rising up from the horison just before dawn.

But we saw it move and change at the same time which was very weird to say the least

But yeah, good stuff

I dropped the ones from the top of this page over the weekend. Only one had me tripping very hard. I had an injured neck and I was tired so the trip didn't go so well for a while but it did settle down into quite a pleasent trip for me and 2 friends.

One utterly weird thing was lying out in the open watching this bright light in the sky wiggle up and down and all these little blue specks kept shooting out from it. We were all convinced it was a UFO but in retrospeck I think it was a planet rising up from the horison just before dawn.

But we saw it move and change at the same time which was very weird to say the least

But yeah, good stuff
I was seeing the exact same things a few weeks ago after dropping 1 cherub at night. I was pretty amazed at it 8o

Some to tabs for ID

got these a few days ago of the same source in NSW.

I also had this same print of the same source in september and they were good then and either they are new sheets or stored well cause 1 had me balls to the same factor of a cloud, but not as clean, but still very enjoyable.

Attachments

• Smaller ones2.jpg
    Smaller ones2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 201
  • Smaller ones.jpg
    Smaller ones.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 235
Im after some information on some trips in the Perth area that are white background with a bicycle in the middle maybe dark purple or black

Just a heads up to wraithdragon's post about the cool breath mint LSD circulating. I was led believe the drop/s I had on a cookie the other day was that very LSD, and he is not kidding about it's strength. I have no idea what the dose was, it was just on a ginger biscuit. I've never had a trip anything like what I experienced last night. If you find that stuff, stock up on it.

Breath mint bottles are all I use for liquid and all Ive seen them in, not saying there isnt great likky floating around cos there is.. Just musing..

There is liquid of varying strengths around at all times. Some of this liquid is so potent that a single hit could be equivalent to (or above) 3 average hits of blotter.

Be very careful when dosing liquid. The same container, doesn't mean similar strength LSD. I (and many others) have been let down and also floored by liquid most every year since I started using LSD.

At the start of last year, I had 2 drops to gauge potency of a new batch and was floored beyond my wildest dreams. I usually take multiple drops of average potency liquid and thank fuck I didn't with this batch. It was easily 2.5-3 times the average potency and one drop would level most users. Be very careful.

I've been puddled and it was weak, i've been given one drop and been floored, thats the problem with liquid, you just never know unless u test it.

I had one of the new cherubs on saturday night and was suprisingly underwhelmed.. was expecting alot more!

going to try 2 this weekend at a psy night and hopefully that will be a little better... very odd.

Also i had some "breath mint liquid" ...3 drops...and i didn't think it was that great. Then again there are multiple bathes etc. Gf had some week prior and said it was a pretty good body high but not very visual.

anyways..

I think its ur tolerance man:) The newer Cherubs are alot better but then again tolerance plays a bit part n so does storage etc. That 2 wil def put u in the place u want to be:)

Yeah I would like to relate a similar warning about liquid, I had some on a cookie from an unamed festival source. I'm not sure how many drops it was but I was very lucky I was with a close friend who guided me through the trip. Say I had have taken it and decided let's go for a walk alone which I often do on LSD, I could have been quite possibly suffering some nasty and serious psychological consequences. It was at least the potency of 2 - 3 ducks.

Status
Not open for further replies.