Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
the cherubs in SA are now seriously degraded, i would not reccomend taking. I know for a fact the ones the i can get havent been stored very well, and have lost alot of potency.

All the cherubs ive come across were potent as fuk. I guess by the time u guys get it if it makes it there half the time itll be stored incorrectly. There are always newer n fresher cherubs out. Sad to see sum people not give a damn about taking care of them or just dont know how to. Id suggest find a different source for them as u wont find any better ones than those. They are becoming very scarce as well :\

A friend of mine has done two doses of the cherubs in the last week, one lot of two with some friends, and one dose of one three days later. He was very pleased with the outcome of his trips, and highly recommends them. He also tells me he plans on eating three of those badboys tomorrow for a far-out adventure. Woo he's crazy.

How scarce are we talking sustanon, An acquaintance confirmed that they had a solid amount of them left (Melbourne)

I was once offered some tabs for pretty cheap by a random guy at a pub. I asked to see them and he pulls them out of his wallet, no foil, no plastic or anything, just shoved in there. I laughed and said I'd take a rain check.

Ok i tried those this past weekend and i'm not so sure. Seemed pretty weak. Same guy sold me a green superman, and i wanted to go 'candy flipping' so i took one tab, and the pill about hour or two after. Didn't really feel particularly buzzed. Could the pill have cancelled it out? But it's supposed to amplify the effect isnt it?

Anyone else tried those?

13022011042.jpg

couple of mates tried those^^ same tabs this weekend and said one tab was pretty sweet, not heaps strong but decent. maybe yours werent stored correctly, anyone else tried em cos now im curious.

yeah i guess they're just so-so. at least i have some ganesh (? hindu goddess thing) and they are sick.

Ok i tried those this past weekend and i'm not so sure. Seemed pretty weak. Same guy sold me a green superman, and i wanted to go 'candy flipping' so i took one tab, and the pill about hour or two after. Didn't really feel particularly buzzed. Could the pill have cancelled it out? But it's supposed to amplify the effect isnt it?...

Probably better suited to the LSD Discussion (rather than circulation) thread, but MDMA doesn't cancel out a trip but can help a lot if you're in a negative head space. They're kind of synergistic and candy flipping isn't recommended unless you're used to taking both substances by themselves.

^ +1. Last thing I would want during a confusing and chaotic trip is to add something to the mix that will worsen it.

Candyflipping is beautiful though, it is a great way to clear your head. It pulled me out of a very hectic trip once and turned it completely around for the better. :)

I had 5 cherubs on the weekend with my mrs and went scootin/ ridin round town

heaps of fun..

5 is good

i think the heat waves took alot of sid outta peoples stash

weakened it abit

All the cherubs ive come across were potent as fuk. I guess by the time u guys get it if it makes it there half the time itll be stored incorrectly. There are always newer n fresher cherubs out. Sad to see sum people not give a damn about taking care of them or just dont know how to. Id suggest find a different source for them as u wont find any better ones than those. They are becoming very scarce as well :\

Well they're the 2nd generation, and a ton came to my area a while ago, like ~7 months or so, i got a decent amount myself and stored them very well, and i found that they didnt lose any potency. It's just the source is a meth head and thinks that its only if they get wet they get degraded. the retard doesn't realise that with the humidity down here the way he stores them isnt going to work (in a fucken baggy anywhere).

Anyhow, i doubt i'll be able to find another source that has cherubs, or any proper LSD. i mean shit, i've not seen anyone else post that they have had cherubs in SA. Mind you i can't even get them in the city, i get them near my home town out in the country.

I'ts frustrating that now i know 1000's of these once amazing tabs have became crap. And because there is still so many of them down here, it's unlikely that they will get anything new until these are all gone.

I had 5 cherubs on the weekend with my mrs and went scootin/ ridin round town

heaps of fun..

5 is good

i think the heat waves took alot of sid outta peoples stash

weakened it abit

fuck me, when i had 2 on a beach about 6 months ago that was nearly too intense for me.

Anyone heard of circles or radius's?
Dont know what they really look like. A mate just told me he had some radius's and they were pretty strong.
Sydney area.
Sorry for the shit description!!!

Actually when I had mdma+LSD I reached a point of total bliss and at that point I was asking myself why I deserved it and then I saw " reverse time" and consciousness aware of it and it was the " YES to exist or NO to not exist ". You see... at one point all of this will be in reverse and that was so certain because I was one of the very few in the world that was shown " REVERSE TIME"

Yes however our point was that pills these days rarely contain MDMA. If that's what you're talking about

The blue scarobs are in melbourne, but he's also selling green superman pills which are pipes so i'm suss.

Status
Not open for further replies.