Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm that the 3 eyed skulls are very good and cleaner than cherubs.

four of the latest run of ducks (in perth - as seen previously in this thread, or maybe the one before it) was very nice last weekend.
yes, four is too many to have to eat for a deep trip, but they are the cleanest, with no body load or messy comedown to speak of.
but there are certainly some tabs doing the rounds at the moment that would knock you into the next dimension if you ate four.

Faaaark, cherubs still going around? I'm not a fan of LSD (just not my DOC :) each to their own) but I heard about these ages ago and am surprised they're still around (unless they're new/different ones which, again, is quite possible :). General consensus at the time; decent loading, not overly strong, clean. New a few people to got them. Not sure how they stack up today though.

Just picked up a vial of a pinkish looking LSD. I'll report back after I dose tomorrow. Norcal over here by the way.

Faaaark, cherubs still going around? I'm not a fan of LSD (just not my DOC :) each to their own) but I heard about these ages ago and am surprised they're still around (unless they're new/different ones which, again, is quite possible :). General consensus at the time; decent loading, not overly strong, clean. New a few people to got them. Not sure how they stack up today though.

The cherubs currently circulating are without a doubt one of, if not the best tabs I've consumed around probably in at least the last year.

The cherubs currently circulating are without a doubt one of, if not the best tabs I've consumed around probably in at least the last year.

I personally never ingested neither the old nor new cherubs. Someone like Sus. would know for sure if they're the same floating around (I'd guess yes though :) )

Will be testing the 'life and death' tabs tomorrow.
The paper is less stiff than cherub blotter. The print is not very high quality, each tab either has a simple smiley face or the skull and cross bones. Printed on grey blotter. The prints are not layed very well; the image is at the very top of the blotter piece and is a little cut off. The skull and cross bones is basically a silhouette, maybe because the printer couldn't handle the detail

Will be testing the 'life and death' tabs tomorrow.
The paper is less stiff than cherub blotter. The print is not very high quality, each tab either has a simple smiley face or the skull and cross bones. Printed on grey blotter. The prints are not layed very well; the image is at the very top of the blotter piece and is a little cut off. The skull and cross bones is basically a silhouette, maybe because the printer couldn't handle the detail

Think these were mentioned a few pages back. Orange or yellow symbols. One column is smilies and the next skulls.

^I've heard them called skull & bones and smileys. Haven't consumed myself but friends have and have all said average dose of LSD.

Cherubs are still around, but afaik only residual stock. They were around in pretty large numbers for at least the last 12? months, gradually getting stronger each gen.

Dosed 1 of the Third Eye skulls on the weekend. Nice clean dose. Not quite as strong as cherubs but still up there.

Cherubs are old news.The ones that are floating around are the last gen ones. The 3rd eye skulls has replaced the cherubs. They are also cleaner and almost as strong.
Managed to finally borrow a pic of them
2naoep5.jpg

Happy trippn:)

Last edited:
^ what makes you say their cleaner? (no offense, but you sure you dont just think that because their slightly weaker..)

looks like Im gonna have to invest in some 3rd eye skulls now I've dropped one of my last cherubs on my floor of which I can find :X Only got 3 cherubs now of which I'm savin for a surf trip down south...

I've also heard they were quite clean. Sus knows his psychs pretty well tbh, I personally would be inclined to take his word. :)

^^ haha Im not sayin he's wrong I'm just curious to why he thinks their cleaner than the cherubs.. Ill admit, the cherubs are cleaner than a couple of same strength but different tabs I've had before but I can see why havin a slightly lower dose would seen a bit cleaner... I'm thinkin these 3rd eye skulls are comin from the same source all the cherubs did ;)

^ what makes you say their cleaner? (no offense, but you sure you dont just think that because their slightly weaker..)

looks like Im gonna have to invest in some 3rd eye skulls now I've dropped one of my last cherubs on my floor of which I can find :X Only got 3 cherubs now of which I'm savin for a surf trip down south...

There is a difference between strength and cleanliness. The dirtier the acid the more side effects u will have example stomache ache, gastro problems and etc etc.

^This man....he knows.

I did notice less stomach discomfort from the third eye on the weekend than from scores of trips on cherubs. I'll keep consuming the third eyes for a little while longer and see if anything changes.

IMO there are 3 possible explanations for the clean v. dirty debate:

1. Set and Setting (ie. individual differences)
2. The ratio of D-LSD v D-iso-LSD resulting from a degraded product
3. The Karmic nature of the crystal that has been influenced by those who have handled it before consumption.

The answer is within..............

Think these were mentioned a few pages back. Orange or yellow symbols. One column is smilies and the next skulls.

These have dark blue symbols, probably just a new print of the old ones. Testing them tomorrow, hopefully they will be stronger than the last print

There is a difference between strength and cleanliness. The dirtier the acid the more side effects u will have example stomache ache, gastro problems and etc etc.

As I stated before, I know the difference between clean and 'dirty' acid 8) I'm just curious to why you say their alot cleaner than the cherubs?

So your sayin the skulls gave you less stomach aches and gastro problems? I never got any of those side effects from the cherubs in the first place, and I was always drinkin when I had them :p

I dunno, guess everyones different...

EDIT: I've always thought of clean acid havin no bodyload or 'confusin' comedown apposed to 'dirty' acid havin this...

IMO there are 3 possible explanations for the clean v. dirty debate:

1. Set and Setting (ie. individual differences)
2. The ratio of D-LSD v D-iso-LSD resulting from a degraded product
3. The Karmic nature of the crystal that has been influenced by those who have handled it before consumption.

The answer is within..............

I like your theory, alot ;)

Don't forget the quality of the crystal when first synthesised.

I have noted from tabs compared to liqqy that liquid generally leaves me without the brain fry feeling after and some times I even wanna keep tripping afterwards.

Maybe the alcohol stopped you from noticing problems like stomach aches etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.