Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ hey there, please be careful posting that amount on here as police and other law enforcement watch this site. Cool looking print either way though. I'm sorry i can't help.

Those tabs look way too big. Do they taste bitterish? Can we get sum measurements?

You're in NT hey, most likely its DOx circulating up from SA. A lot of traffickers start from here when heading up there. Be careful

I would be less suss about QLD and more about size. You can always taste the tiniest bit of one, even enough to not get effects should still taste bitter if it's DOx

i received these tabs from a friend in Melbourne, they are alex greys on very thin, highly detailed unperforated paper.
i have been told they are pretty special so i am holding onto these for an occasion so i can't comment on dose/ quality. if anyone else has seen these any info would be appreciated.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/img00017f.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34/img00018m.jpg/

not sure mate if you have a new batch or not but i know these been around for a while,, was told u need bout 2 for average trip.. i turned em down and went for better stuff tbh but i heard theyre still clean, just low.

not sure mate if you have a new batch or not but i know these been around for a while,, was told u need bout 2 for average trip.. i turned em down and went for better stuff tbh but i heard theyre still clean, just low.

That's a different Alex Grey print than the Alex Grey's I've seen so I'm going to assume it's a new batch, so the only way to test would be to have a munch I guess.

I recently bought 5 tabs, 4 of them are garfield prints on a blue background. I had one of these the other weekend and i'd say it was the equivalent of about 12 or so shrooms, intense coloured tunneling CEV's. However my girlfriend who is on SSRI's (i was under the impression they would dampen the effects as the lsd conflicts with the meds to get onto the serotonin receptor) but instead she ended up tripping hard with intense OEV's of bright fractals and she also got some what seemed like pretty heavy synesthesia... does anyone know why she ended up tripping a lot more than me? also the last of the 5 tabs i got was a dull yellow tab and im just wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything about them, or if anyone has an idea on what sheet they may have come from. Much appreciate any feedback, cheers peps =)

^ lol haven't heard someone equate a tab to # of shrooms.. I'd say they're too different for that

Was she more sensitive than you to psychs before she was on the SSRI? Some people are just like that. I generally only need about half as much as others to trip hard :D

I recently bought 5 tabs, 4 of them are garfield prints on a blue background. I had one of these the other weekend and i'd say it was the equivalent of about 12 or so shrooms, intense coloured tunneling CEV's. However my girlfriend who is on SSRI's (i was under the impression they would dampen the effects as the lsd conflicts with the meds to get onto the serotonin receptor) but instead she ended up tripping hard with intense OEV's of bright fractals and she also got some what seemed like pretty heavy synesthesia... does anyone know why she ended up tripping a lot more than me? also the last of the 5 tabs i got was a dull yellow tab and im just wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything about them, or if anyone has an idea on what sheet they may have come from. Much appreciate any feedback, cheers peps =)

Everyone seems to be affected by psychedellics differantly, alot more so than other drugs anyway. This is to do with variations in brain chemistry as well as personality and such, really dont know until you try :) Also with the unpredictable nature of drugs like LSD, its alot more than the dose that effects the intensity of the trip. Set and setting etc..

That yellow tab could be from any sheet.. maybe even the same garfield one?

The 3rd eye skulls are still circulating and can confirm they are strong and clean dose of LSD:)

Everyone seems to be affected by psychedellics differantly, alot more so than other drugs anyway. This is to do with variations in brain chemistry as well as personality and such, really dont know until you try :) Also with the unpredictable nature of drugs like LSD, its alot more than the dose that effects the intensity of the trip. Set and setting etc..

+1 (x a thousand, actually)! That's why I (personally) have great respect for hallucinogens! And tbh especially LSD! Anyone else find it absolutely fascinating that something in such small qt'ies - micrograms ffs! lol 8o - can have such a profound effect on the body/psyche!!!

It's unfortunate though that (and partly/mostly[?]), like you said L2inad, that one really doesn't know until one actually tries it....by which point it's too late ....especially if you're prone/pre-disposed to psychotics eps! (even worst i would think if ya didn't even know ya had a pre-disposition to psychotic episodes! :|:(8o:\)

Although having said that, I still think that psychotic episodes - in a "healthy person" i'm referring to here - would/is(?) in the minority!

%)

Should I be skeptical if my tabs are thin...like thin as paper? and there is no perforation type edges either... Kinda has me worried...I mean they do have some sort of coloured spiral pattern (posted last page) but anyone could print something out! Concerned :(

Most tabs are way thicker than ur normal say A4 paper thickness and if there is no perforation on the sides I would be hell suss unless i know my mate made it.

Anyone heard of /taken purple/black ohms in Sydney?
Black/Very dark purple on a dark blue background. Can hardly make out the ohm.

Last edited:
anyone heard or had sunflowers? picked up in sydney recently, quite large individual tabs with picture of lots of sunflowers on the sheet?

So I went to my local dealer on Saturday night to pick up some more Hunter S. Thompsons and I was pleasantly surprised when he handed me these instead:

img1211g.jpg

Yes, it's official! The third eye skulls have made their way to little old Adelaide, I'm not sure on quantity but if the dealer was willing to sell me these over the HST's then one would assume they're in big numbers because these are fucking strong... It's been awhile since I took the cherubs but I would go as far to say that these are on par if not a tiny but stronger than the cherubs.

My trip was nothing short of magical. I accidentally took two tabs, they were stuck together and I didn't realise, I wouldn't recommend taking two unless you are very confident with LSD. I lost control a bit in the middle, felt like I was alone and just in general got quite paranoid at some points, managed to get back onto the good side of things after an hour or so. OEV's were absolutely incredible. Every single thing I looked at was shiny and was sparkling, it was amazing. CEV's were out of this world! So many colours, man. I remember finding it hard to believe that my mind could produce such vivid colours.

Can't wait to try these again, I will definitely be stocking up.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.