Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
had cherubs on weekend, only had a half, was pretty good as hadn't had lsd in about a year or more.. def need a full one though to rly get whacked with visuals.. around goldy area, rly happy

Basicly went deaf from the cherubs on sataday......having dosed on thursday i assumed my tollorince would be quite high so i dosed almost 2.Well long story short about 2.5-3 hours in all i could hear was random blurrrppss and blureeep then after that wore off everything was echoing sounded like i was under water...i havehad these blurrp sounds before but never to this intensity

^^ hahahaha how many would you say you had? bout 1 n 3/4s?

I'm gonna be dosin a bit under 2 in a week or so.. should be interestin :\

had cherubs on weekend, only had a half, was pretty good as hadn't had lsd in about a year or more.. def need a full one though to rly get whacked with visuals.. around goldy area, rly happy

Had those a few months back now,dropped one then a second as the first started to come on.....All i can say is yea WOW!

Anyone else come across these bicycle prints? Would b interesting how they compare:\

Anyone heard anything about the 3rd Eye tabs from Perth? A few friends said they were pretty awsome and id be interested to find out more

3rd eye skull tabs are not "acid", they're something else. Most of the reports I got back from the people that I passed them on to told me it was more of a head trip with heavy disorientation and head-fuck.

The other tabs which I've seen are the Johnny Depp/Hunter S Thompson tabs, now those are what I would highly recommend, they're clean, not overly strong, but a tab you will definitely enjoy.

i've been offered the Hunter S Thompson tabs in adelaide. I was told there is heaps so they will be around ages, so i dont think i'm going to bother trying them until shroom season is over, such an abundance at the moment.

^^ hahahaha how many would you say you had? bout 1 n 3/4s?

I'm gonna be dosin a bit under 2 in a week or so.. should be interestin :\

hahaha yea about 1 n a quarter was fucking insane man almost freaked out...think it had somthing to do with the movie as i cuold handle 4 at a festival =D with tollorince of course

Had those a few months back now,dropped one then a second as the first started to come on.....All i can say is yea WOW!

Anyone else come across these bicycle prints? Would b interesting how they compare:\

I think i had them a fair while ago now...is it just a plain white tab with a tiny white bike on it?they got nothing on the cherubs imo.....but they make you laugh and laugh and laugh

hahaha yea about 1 n a quarter was fucking insane man almost freaked out...think it had somthing to do with the movie as i cuold handle 4 at a festival =D with tollorince of course

Wow, i had 1 cherub at a festival last year, definately not taking cid at another. how did u handle 4 with all them people

3rd eye skull tabs are not "acid", they're something else. Most of the reports I got back from the people that I passed them on to told me it was more of a head trip with heavy disorientation and head-fuck.

Could be a different batch but the 3rd Eye Skulls I've been indulging in for the last few months are defiantly LSD.

Although everyone reacts to it differently so who knows :\

Wow, i had 1 cherub at a festival last year, definately not taking cid at another. how did u handle 4 with all them people

was good fun but after the festival it got a bit hairy.Also had 2 butylone pills at the festival i was basicly a body walking around the festival with no ego...dosed 1 as the first butylone pill kicked in then 2 hours later dosed another butylone pill and kept a tab on my toung for like 3 mins n i was talkin n spat it out by mistake so droped another one and then when my fav artist came on i felt a overpowering erge to empty the bag of trips in my mouth luckly there was only 1 left in the bag..... was with a first timer to who dosed half n we got spilt up after the festival.was ment to go to a night club after the festival to see a dj but got back to my sisters house and the last tab kicked in hard! n i had to act stright cos "non users" came over n i could hardly speak so i just screamed out I"VE TAKEN OUT TOO MUCH LSD I NEED TO GO HOME WHO WNATS TO BUY MY TICKET.n then got my dad to drive me home n was all better when i got home =D wont be dosing more than 2 again anytime soon...
The people didnt really bother me at all ussaly im quite anti social shy person but had no worrys talking to strangers at that festival was such a good vibe
p.s sorry to ramble

Last edited:
Can anyone who has had both compare the 3rd eye skulls to latest gen cherubs ?

Cherubs are better but theres nothing wrong with the skulls they still pack a punch.

well, local uni doesn't have resources and wont give you the time of day (or night) to quant test your LSD.

but one doesnt have to guesstimate mikes, there are more precise ways. for example, i hear there's a magical place across the sea where as part of a national HR policy, this service - qualitative and quantitative - is performed virtually free of charge, w/a ~3-4 week turnaround...

But getting your acid across the sea to get tested may be a little weee bit risky. Looks like your going to have to be our own personal LSD encyclopedia/quant test for the time being Nanobrain.=D

Status
Not open for further replies.