Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I stated before, I know the difference between clean and 'dirty' acid 8) I'm just curious to why you say their alot cleaner than the cherubs?

So your sayin the skulls gave you less stomach aches and gastro problems? I never got any of those side effects from the cherubs in the first place, and I was always drinkin when I had them :p

I dunno, guess everyones different...

EDIT: I've always thought of clean acid havin no bodyload or 'confusin' comedown apposed to 'dirty' acid havin this...

I like your theory, alot ;)

Last time i had a cherub me and a mate got some bloating after the trip....my stomach was rock hard n looked like i just ate a 3 course meal time before that got no effects what so ever time before that i got acid gut bad the next day......hit n miss with the cherubs some squeaky clean n some cn be a tad dirty....Well i should use a different word than dirty but u know what i mean....With some luck i should be trying out the 3rd eye skulls this weekend =D

I and quite a few of my mates have all got the dreaded 'acid guts' from the cherubs a decent percentage of night on them. Not 100%, but it certainly does happen. Haven't really got much to compare it to because I've basically only been consuming cherubs for the last 12 months.

Time will tell how clean the third eye's really are :)

anyway i had those "yellow borded avatars"

very solid trip, at one point it ways going pretty pear shaped, but i managed to pull it together, i think i will steer clear of acid for awhile, too intense for my liking and i dont like the insomnia!

Skulls definatly cleaner overall in all aspect to cherubs. I mentioned this the second I started to peak on 1.5 skulls a couple of weeks ago. Also worth mentioning, IMO the duration is shorter then the cherubs.

Just need to get your hands on them before questioning them ;)

Hey guys i managed to get my hands on a few tabs, i was wondering if anyone knows how they rate. They are a blue sheet with little pictures of Garfield on them, hence the name "Garfields"

Cheers for any insight

Hey guys i managed to get my hands on a few tabs, i was wondering if anyone knows how they rate. They are a blue sheet with little pictures of Garfield on them, hence the name "Garfields"

Cheers for any insight

Welcome to the site!! I think there is some talk about them a few pages back....

got some the other day,the guy called them shivas but they have that hindu ohm symbol on them and the background is purple to red in colour,anyone tried them? i need feedback cheers

So by the sound of things the Hunter S. Thompsons are still circulating in Adelaide in fairly large numbers. I really like these tabs, I'd definitely recommend them to any first timers as they are a fairly mild dose. 2 tabs are definitely needed for people who know what to expect. I'm glad that Adelaide actually has some LSD floating around, still plenty of DOx out there though.

Hey guys, anything at all on these?

Not sure of any name or anything...hopefully pic is enough for someone to recognise these?

Last edited:
Skulls definatly cleaner overall in all aspect to cherubs. I mentioned this the second I started to peak on 1.5 skulls a couple of weeks ago. Also worth mentioning, IMO the duration is shorter then the cherubs.

Just need to get your hands on them before questioning them ;)

Would one skull be perfect for a first timer? Also what duration could I expect? I'm planing on candy flipping (green hearts + a skull) at a trance event would you recommend a full or half tab?

^kroniic - I would strongly advise trying LSD before you go to the event. It might be a bit too much to take in for your first time. The 3rd eye skulls are quite strong, half will definitely be enough.

If you're at an event the best thing to remember is keep the dose low. It's much better to have a slightly underwhelming experince on psychaedelics than a too overwhelming experience. If you really like the music I'm sure the LSD will work very well even in small amounts :) HF

^kroniic - I would strongly advise trying LSD before you go to the event. It might be a bit too much to take in for your first time. The 3rd eye skulls are quite strong, half will definitely be enough.

If you're at an event the best thing to remember is keep the dose low. It's much better to have a slightly underwhelming experince on psychaedelics than a too overwhelming experience. If you really like the music I'm sure the LSD will work very well even in small amounts :) HF

Thanks Sameria! I will try these very soon, before the event. Just waiting for a weekend where I am doing nothing.

anyway i had those "yellow borded avatars"

very solid trip, at one point it ways going pretty pear shaped, but i managed to pull it together, i think i will steer clear of acid for awhile, too intense for my liking and i dont like the insomnia!

Well I'm not surprised based on the reported strength of these...... A break is good.

So i tested the skulls and smiley faces, had 1 3/4 and found them to be average strength. I got them again from the same supplier but in dark red this time and the taste is really horrible. I just dropped 3 1/2 and they have a strongly bitter grassy perfumey taste. I'll report if anything goes wrong or if it seems likely that they are some kind of DOx or other RC

I think it's hard to sit hit shifting through all the pages over all tabs going around, can we get a "TabReports", similar to the "PillReports" website so to speak so people can get easy information without having to go through 30+ pages?

^ Not really required IMHO. Cant say I've ever had a bad tab, and I've eaten a few ;) Always LSD, just varied dosage.

Its very uncommon to find adulterated tabs (unless your unlucky to live in the DOx capital of the world, adelaide) as you can only load very small amounts of active material onto your conventional blotter (around 4mg from memory?) which makes LSD one of the very few substances suitable for this medium.

Use the search box if you dont want to sort through the pages :D

P7270154copy.jpg

anybody got any info??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.