• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD first timer. Questions and suggestions

^^

They dont prolong the good part of the trip tho do they burnout? From memory a big acid dose gets you really high for the same 6-8 hours but then you feel the shitty hangover bit for longer with a big dose.
This is why I redose. It’s always worked.

And even without a redose, the burn out bit you speak of can be a bit illusory, a middle phase, the amount of trips I’ve had with a brilliant first 12 hours, a period of mental math and relative unease, then a glorious second wave to the trip the other side, most notably with ALD-52.

I support that. Large doses equals long trips. Even 250 ug, without tolerance, especially 300, is a 24 hour “experience”.
Again – nope. You’re wrong about almost everything you post. STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION. This is not an opinion based thing. In 2017 much of this was elucidated. Every acid trip is roughly the same period of time regardless of dosage consumed. There is some variance in duration, but acid usually lasts from 8 to 12 hours, and at most? About 15, tops.

WIRED posted about it: https://www.wired.com/2017/01/ever-really-long-acid-trip-now-science-knows/

Dude, you credibility is really shot. And that some cowardly shit to be talking trash to me over some petty grammar comment and you didn’t have the balls to @reply my name on that? Getting really fucking petty, aren’t we? And for the record “not hardly“ is simply a colloquialism, a turn of phrase. There’s tons of shit that doesn’t make sense in English like “pre-heating” an oven. HowTF can pre-heat something? There are only two states for an oven: heated and not-heated… They say “get on the plane” and I’m like Fuck that, let Eval Knievel get on the plane I’m getting in the plane. (Old George Carlin joke).
I lived it without being schooled on it, I never really did any reading up on MDMA
Oh I know. It’s obvious you have no idea what you’re talking about, but that doesn’t stop you from having terribly ignorant, laughably cocksure-though-clueless opinions

Again – nope. You’re wrong about almost everything you post. STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION. This is not an opinion based thing. In 2017 much of this was elucidated. Every acid trip is roughly the same period of time regardless of dosage consumed. There is some variance in duration, but acid usually lasts from 8 to 12 hours, and at most? About 15, tops.

WIRED posted about it: https://www.wired.com/2017/01/ever-really-long-acid-trip-now-science-knows/

Dude, you credibility is really shot. And that some cowardly shit to be talking trash to me over some petty grammar comment and you didn’t have the balls to @reply my name on that? Getting really fucking petty, aren’t we? And for the record “not hardly“ is simply a colloquialism, a turn of phrase. There’s tons of shit that doesn’t make sense in English like “pre-heating” an oven. HowTF can pre-heat something? There are only two states for an oven: heated and not-heated… They say “get on the plane” and I’m like Fuck that, let Eval Knievel get on the plane I’m getting in the plane. (Old George Carlin joke).

Oh I know. It’s obvious you have no idea what you’re talking about, but that doesn’t stop you from having terribly ignorant, laughably cocksure-though-clueless opinions
Even the Beatles, John Lennon specifically, emphatically described their first experiences, at 279 ug, as “a 24 hour experience.”

And I wasn’t talking behind your back. I knew you would read it.

It is also true, you totally misinterpreted my meaning in the other thread one time and raised objection to a point I wasn’t actually making.

Surely pre-heated means up to a certain temp before cooking begins.

Like if I baked potatoes, usually I put them into a cold unheated oven and switch on.

But baking fish or roast potatoes, it’s at 200 plus before it goes in.

Just one meaning preheated strikes me as signifying possibly.

Okay, I know nothing, I’m a dumbass, I’ve so little credibility and so mistaken on most all things I’d be better just keeping firmly stum. Got it.

The only people who seem to know shit about LSD on this fourm is me and fucking autotripper ill tell you that lol

not wishing to argue as such,
Bullshit.
but honestly there are others here who strongly agree with me
I doubt it. DOES ANYONE ELSE CONSIDER 25 µg OF LSD TO BE A “STRONG” TRIP? Please let me know if anyone else thinks this.

You know as well as I do that 25 µg of LSD is not a “strong” trip by any stretch of the imagination, but you won’t just admit that you’re wrong there and replied earlier to someone with too much enthusiasm.

I’m still in awe of how childishly petty you get despite being middle-aged allegedly.

if your acid doesnt last 24 hours its donkey tier trash. 100 ug should be a full blown 12 hour experince. 5 + tabs will have you seeing through the walls for 24 hours
No, you’re not taking acid is more what it sounds like then. ACID DOES NOT LAST 24 HOURS. Other drugs like DOM, DOB, DOI, DOC, Bromo-Dragonfly, etc. are capable of lasting this long, but acid does not. You might not have real acid, bro.

I know this both from extensive experience and it was proven and elucidated in 2017. Read this article: https://www.wired.com/2017/01/ever-really-long-acid-trip-now-science-knows/

Man, this is way too fundamental of a thing to be arguing over. I thought there was more collective intelligence here than this.

ismene i doubt you ever taken over 150 ug. 150 ug should last 12-16 hours.

Thats fighting talk!

Ive never had it straight from sandoz so who knows but the stuff advertised at 100mics online seems a standard strength to within 30-50 mics anyway.

Wow, @unodelacosa you are certainly getting along well with others, and clearly have more experience than folks who’ve been tripping for 4 decades.
Come on, man.
Questioning others’ legitimacy and positing assertions about THEIR qualitative experiences is not acceptable, and that’s what you’re doing.
Most of us here don’t like that behaviour and would love it if you stopped.
Your contributions to this thread have been argumentative and negative, although perfectly within BL’s guidelines.

For the record, LSD lasts 24 hours if you take enough. And saying it lasts 8-12 hours is a statement of massive variability; fluctuating 50%.
Different folks’ bodies notice it faster or slower on the comeup, and experience longer or shorter durations, depending on dozens of factors which are impossible to observe remotely.

I can feel it 24 hours later but 16 hours of that is pain in the arse " afterglow"

It’s 24 hour dose, not 24 hour acid. 500- 1000 ug I can trip for over 24 hours easily.