• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD first timer. Questions and suggestions

What do you call tripping tho auto? Riding on the seesaw?
I always supplement the acid with cannabis, since ever.

Edibles add longevity and depth to the peak.

But always, for nearly a week after a good trip, vaping weed makes me immediately aware of the trip again,

Like, enhancing my awareness of what’s still there but my perception filters aren’t letting in. So maybe I’m extending the trip with edibles and vapor, and I still swear kava too.

I feel acid 20 hours later if I haven't slept, a strong dose at least, but that might not classify as "lasting"

This is more a matter of definition
Sure but if we look it up in legit biochemistry and pharmacology reference material, you’re not gonna see a 24-hour duration listed for acid, nor will you see 25µg listed as a strong dose.

@AutoTripper @DrumTripper —> I’m just curious: what does https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/LSD say about LSD’s duration? Is it 24 hours? And while you’re there, tell me: does it list 25µg as a “strong” dose?

Oh no, he’ll laugh!? What will I ever do? How devastating that will be.
I’m not trying to argue with you here. He will laugh. That won’t devastate you, and not what I would wish for. I just believe he likely may.

It was a purely light statement.

I said elsewhere to you, I hope you see it briefly, by strong I mean relatively or surprisingly strong, can disrupt my plans, unlike any strength cannabis high.

And unsettle me for some hours even, 25 ug.

But I am fully saturated with cannabinoids and Kavalactones both very potentiating with LSD and each other. So it’s maybe very different in terms of intensity vs more t total, less permanently loaded with those actives.

Please consider this too.

12-48 hours aftereffects ;)
Like I said, a matter of definition, pointless arguing
I don’t see it that way. It’s bad intel to tell someone acid lasts 24 hours. Only by the largest stretch of the imagination and talks about so-called “afterglow” can you try to shoehorn this misbelief into a would-be, pseudo fact. No one is talking like it’s their opinion, either. I have yet to see any source or fact-checking from anyone. So you’re right insofar as to say this is hella pointless. It’s like arguing with a pile of brickwork. A giant pile of pure brickwork.

Aftereffects - so thats 6 hours great, 36 gnawing headache hours.
I have way way more than 6 hours great usually, especially on 500-1000 ug, even 300.

No headache ever, but I hydrate. I won’t say there’s no rough edges.

And weed keeps me buzzing longer, yes I’ll admit.

I am well aware of all the discussion dynamics, don't know why I got involved. 12 hours is indeed the perfect compromise

I have way way more than 6 hours great usually, especially on 500-1000 ug, even 300.

No headache ever, but I hydrate. I won’t say there’s no rough edges.

And weed keeps me buzzing longer, yes I’ll admit.

I get the feeling if you took 1000mics you would call an ambulance...🤓

One thing i have done is mixup the 110mics and the 450mics pile and noticed a slight difference tho maybe that was from me going "oh fuck i cant go for that walk till it kicks in

What do you do on these 24 hour "500mic" trips auto? Are you dancing in the moonlight? 😀

Dancin like a MOTHERFUCKER for 24 hours straight? Thats it im moving to fucking tasmania!

Last edited:
I get the feeling if you took 1000mics you would call an ambulance...🤓
But I have, and I never did need to at all. It was freaking incredible, every time.

I’ve said around, it’s my favourite dose actually. When the time is right. It’s where the real magic is at.

Immediate propellation in minutes, comeup stage is leaped, I often drift temporarily into a beautiful, no knowing abyss of non presence, snap around, and have the most awesome time.

Come on give us all each a bit of credit guys. We may disagree, doesn’t mean we each and any haven’t really been “there” and rode it with ease.

What do you do on these 24 hour "500mic" trips auto? Are you dancing in the moonlight? 😀
Mostly it’s life, and staying high, thinking, music, maybe time in garden with mum, drinking kava, vaping weed.

Love my music on acid.

I’m not trying to argue with you here. He will laugh. That won’t devastate you, and not what I would wish for. I just believe he likely may.
It’s called sarcasm, my guy. You see, I don’t give a FLYING FUCK what he thinks or laughs about, nor what you think or laugh about. I’m just trying to do the site a solid by pointing out the misinformation you’re spreading. But right now I just don’t care anymore. When no one has an facts to back up their claims, it becomes an exercise in futility to argue with you.
It was a purely light statement.
No shit.
I said elsewhere to you, I hope you see it briefly, by strong I mean relatively or surprisingly strong, can disrupt my plans, unlike any strength cannabis high.
Well you’re a SUPER LIGHT WEIGHT if you consider 25 µg to be a strong dose, relatively strong, or surprisingly strong dose. And notice how you’ve qualified your statement now BECAUSE YOU KNOW I’m right. You just won’t swallow your pride and admit you misspoke back there. I know you were trying to say that, given it’s ONLY 25µg, you’ve been surprised that you can still feel appreciable effects.

And while some might say, “yeah well, whatever he considers strong is his opinion.” To that I say, then he shouldn’t present his opinion as if it were a fact and he should speak strictly for himself.
But I am fully saturated with cannabinoids and Kavalactones both very potentiating with LSD and each other.
What? Seriously are you trolling? I’m dead-ass. I’m trying to find any shred of evidence right now that the CNS sedative, Kava, somehow potentiates LSD. Do you have any data to back up your claim, b/c I’m not finding it. What in the actual fuck? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills with every statement you make.
So it’s maybe very different in terms of intensity vs more t total, less permanently loaded with those actives.
I too always smoke copious cannabis, but I wouldn’t take Kava until the end b/c it’s going to take some of the trip away, as sedatives do…And don’t try to classify cannabis suddenly as a sedative, either, and even if it were, it wouldn’t change the fact that virtually anything slowing down the CNS will work counter to a psychedelics CNS stimulation properties.
Please consider this too.
Please do more research, read more literature, and think before you post.