• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ OK good to know it isn't just my partner and I.

So you believe the visuals you got from the pharaohs were more intense than others you have consumed?

Do you have much experience with psychedelics?

Yeah I have a fair amount of experiance with them. I have ben using LSD for around 3 years and have tripped around 50-60 times in that time frame.
The visuals where just a lot differant than others I have experianced before like morphing, wriggles, colour changes, breathing and so on these where extreamly pronounced swirling rainbow effects like looking through a celidascope. Differant music I was listening to gave differant colour changes it was amazing. They where and still are the only tabs I have got any sort of body discomfort from.
They where still amazingly fun tabs :)

Your description sounds like my experiences with them but as I mentioned earlier I have only had one other print to compare it to and that was 12 months before I took these.

Looking forward to experimenting with LSD more :).

Last edited:
^^ so u had simmiar exeriance with the pharaohs?? some ppl say they where weak as but i definatley didnt have weak ones thats for sure. they are the only tabs that i have had gut problems on and the first that had a bitter taste i think it was from the ink they where almost glossy from the amount of ink on them. i first thought that where some form of DOx compound cause of the longer come up period and taste and gut problems although i dont have any experiance with and DOx compound knowingly to base that on or comfirmed analisis. i quite enjoyed them tho

Seriously either your full of shit (minty fresh... been reading nanobrains posts eh? ) or you have no idea about cid and believe everything your dealer says .. and buy your post i reckon its a bit of both.. ~Snip~

is this perchance in re the content of me posts, sire? or have you no clue of freshness that the minty fresh inspires?

i suggest a conversation on strained gastrobiotopology - ie being full o'bull - after you've experienced a mild 20,000 mike dose, perhaps your opinion of mint may undergo a transformation.

'is 6,000 mikes enough then? Sweet...NO! doof, doof, doof'

^^ so u had simmiar exeriance with the pharaohs?? some ppl say they where weak as but i definatley didnt have weak ones thats for sure. they are the only tabs that i have had gut problems on and the first that had a bitter taste i think it was from the ink they where almost glossy from the amount of ink on them. i first thought that where some form of DOx compound cause of the longer come up period and taste and gut problems although i dont have any experiance with and DOx compound knowingly to base that on or comfirmed analisis. i quite enjoyed them tho

Sorry but I'm inexperienced with LSD so can't really judge if they were weak.

I know for sure they were stronger than the other print I've had. I don't remember a taste.

My come up only took about 30-45mins before I started to feel the first slight effects, I thought this was normal/fast. The next 7-8 hours (depending on dose) were pretty intense with visual distortions. Depending on dose and time of day we either slept 2-3 hours after that or pushed through till the next night.

For clarification I dropped these on 3 occasions each with a different dose and setting.

Last edited:
Had 2 more Cheshire's this weekend from a fresh sheet, wonderful :) I'll be holding onto these for as long as i can until i find something better.

I also had some nitrous on acid for the first time... WOW lol, why didn't i do this earlier!

whats it like?

^ Nitrous and LSD? It's like your in another world without even knowing it, at least that's what it was like to me. But the weird reverberating sound you get hangs around longer.

Funnily enough, you can make a similar sound using a decent delay unit. The first time I tried it with my guitar I almost had a flashback. =D

ill have to give this a whirl :) nitrous are the soda bulb things u make fizzy drink with in them squirter bottles that the clouns used awhile ago yeah?

No. Nitrous are the things used to dispense whipped cream from a canister. You wouldn't want to be inhaling the contents of soda bulbs. Get the silver bulbs, not the golden ones.

^ Nitrous and LSD? It's like your in another world without even knowing it, at least that's what it was like to me. But the weird reverberating sound you get hangs around longer.

Funnily enough, you can make a similar sound using a decent delay unit. The first time I tried it with my guitar I almost had a flashback. =D

hah cheers for the info.
what about weed when you are tripping?
do it just make the trip more intense?

Nitrous on LSD.. at least for me, was a really intense experience which i can only describe as sound and vision slowing down and sound waves rippling out from my vision.. felt like i was underwater, my body became overwhelmed with this rush of tingles. I was peaking on 2 hits though.

Weed and LSD is pretty wild, it definitely intensify's the trip.. i've found it to take my trip in a different direction completely.. not necessarily always pleasant.. but rather interesting :) Your thoughts go in directions i cant even describe.. its fun hehe.

I'm the same. I love LSD, unfortunately I don't know many others that do.

same here.
i dont have a lot of friends who think too highly of acid.
so i usually just drop with my chic now.. at home, at a doof, its all pretty sweet to explore shit like that with your girl (i think).

does anybody have a first hand opinion on the obamas?
how about those geometric/mazes?

Obamas sound weak but suite yourself...

I average one trip a week, anyone with a STRONG mind and a 36-40hr a week job can do it.

Much healthier than rolling every weekend :)

No loss of appetite, no comedown, no addiction, no trouble sleeping through the week, no damage to body tissue, no mood swings

Fuck man, the list goes on and on

Sure beats the massive amounts of pills and speed i used to chomp all weekend!

Since I finished high school, and even still now that I'm at uni, I've been taking acid way more often as well. I've gotta say it just doesn't affect me in the slightest either, besides the fact that I'm practically unable to get overly angry or worked up at anything (sort of "zens" me out for the weeks that follow a good trip), and in my opinion improving my lateral thinking and analytical skills. I just make sure I have everything I need to get done thoroughly beforehand though. Otherwise I might get a bit of guilt while I'm tripping haha.

Still, once a fortnight is often enough for me. And I seem to actually have a better time with just 1 or 1.5 tabs these days than when I go a little higher. Just more relaxing and subtle. It feels like an entirely different drug to me when I go 2+ - I spose this is what acid is meant to be though, and I'm just a pussy :p.

Just my 2 cents. Here's hoping my degree doesn't get so demanding that I have no time to trip (no doubt it will though).

It is impossible to function properly if you roll every weekend, using lsd every weekend on the other hand actually makes me function better

Agreed

I used to drop between 5 and 10 round ones and eat/snort/smoke 1-2 grams of speed or meth every weekend for a few years. It started when i was 17 and i hated alcahol hangovers so i did it every weekend untill i hit rock bottom and couldn't get out of bed monday or tuesday because i was so burnt out and i slowed right down up stairs. Good ol' E-tarted!

Back then i was only getting acid when i bumped into a few friends with connections or took the dive and dropped a tab offered by whoever...

Been taking mushies throughout winter since my mid teens. I believe they made me quite wise and destroyed all who abused them in these parts.

These days i candyflip every few weeks to couple of months. Speed no longer works which suites me fine

I've now travelled all over Aus and the world. I've tried everything i've wanted to try and things i've never heard of. LSD still tops the list as my favourite all rounder and gives me no bad side effects other than a sore tummy from laughing too hard.

I have seen bad side effects in some people over the years such as paranoia persisting after trips, trouble getting ones head around the LSD experiance once back to baseline and i have seen a few people (with pre-disposed mental conditions) stuck in trip mode for weeks or months and never fully recover...

I can't say any of these side effects are worse than what i've seen weed do to people over the years...

Yeah, the first time i tried it i noticed how little of a toll that it takes on your body. You may feel slightly tired the next day because you stayed up late but that's about it.
I'm going to have to start trying extra hard, haha. You people are making me want it again so badly after reading this thread.

what dose is silver spose to be . just got bAtch ,very very slight visual with 1drp but heaps of sp0ts where i forgot what i was up to. supposed to be whats laid over the scarab beetles which were highly rec, by a few ppl .last week .

I haven't spoken to anyone who can give me a quantified amount that i trust to be true but the silver bottled in Jan this year was said to be 120 per drop from 3 unknown sources but from chatting with these people they managed not say one stupid bit of "dealer bullshit" talk and seemed fairly knowledgable on the subject.

I'm sure you could imagine when a dealer bumps into myself and is engulfed in a hail of questions which skip over most peoples heads like a skimming rock in a mill pond. Most fail to make any informative or true statements about what it is they have available and i tear strips off them

I feel sorry for the shit talking bastards because they are just handing on the bullshit info they've been fed in the scene but fuck it's fun =D

Yeah, the first time i tried it i noticed how little of a toll that it takes on your body. You may feel slightly tired the next day because you stayed up late but that's about it.
I'm going to have to start trying extra hard, haha. You people are making me want it again so badly after reading this thread.

I THINK THAT IN TIME YOU WILL FIND, THE TRIP YOU WANT OH SO BAD, TURNS OUT TO BE THE TRIP YOU DIDN'T NEED.

I know the feeling of wanting to trip and not having anything to trip on. It tends to bite you in the ass because this is when you will trip in the wrong place at the wrong time when you eventually get on...

Think ahead and you will stay safe

I last dosed LSD five days prior and shrooms three days prior; it was an exceptional night and I was thoroughly melted, glued to the lawn for the first six hours of the night,

Most liquid leaves the hands of those in the know and as it is passed down, the knowlege of crystal/dose rarely follows which makes it hard to say what liq it was.

It all seems to be good at the moment so enjoy it while it lasts.

same here.
i dont have a lot of friends who think too highly of acid.
so i usually just drop with my chic now.. at home, at a doof, its all pretty sweet to explore shit like that with your girl (i think).

does anybody have a first hand opinion on the obamas?
how about those geometric/mazes?

I can't think of any better way to explore a drug than with my lady friends.

I don't know about you guys but i don't cuddle up to "me mate Dave" and talk him through a trip or give him a sensual massage while roling hahaha

I THINK THAT IN TIME YOU WILL FIND, THE TRIP YOU WANT OH SO BAD, TURNS OUT TO BE THE TRIP YOU DIDN'T NEED.

I know the feeling of wanting to trip and not having anything to trip on. It tends to bite you in the ass because this is when you will trip in the wrong place at the wrong time when you eventually get on...

Think ahead and you will stay safe

I would never be unsafe about it. But when i do finally get tabs i'm calling all my friends, preparing a playlist and tripping the fuck out =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.