• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey y'all.
sup?

i've got a bit of a question regarding dosing of LSD.

normally i'm the type of person to go through one sugar cube at a time.. taking one per hour, until i hit 3 or 4 sugarcubes.
and my supplier is usually a bit heavy handed with his doses per cube aswell... lovely minty fresh taste. he claims theyre double / triple dropped on the odd occasion, and it usually blows my mind

if i was to go 3 or 4 in one go. would it be much more intense than a gradual build up? would it be too much to handle. (my record is 3.5 triple drop cubes in 3 hours... and i've used somewhere between 55 and 65 times now... not dicksizing. just trying to give some background) or is this one of those questions that cant really be answered. and it comes down to the individual user.

i've asked my housemates about my intentions, and theyre a little hesitant, but both are a little less experienced than i am.
one of them is reluctant to even go 2 tabs at once.
the other said she'd do 2 cubes but no more.

i want to hit full ego loss, but i don't want to endanger myself or fuck myself over. wanna keep it safe.

psilosubnaut. i'd be interested to hear your opinion on this in particular. you seem to really know your shit and are about as much as a pig with the cid as me. if not more so.

any input would be greatly appreciated.

Seriously either your full of shit (minty fresh... been reading nanobrains posts eh? ) or you have no idea about cid and believe everything your dealer says .. and buy your post i reckon its a bit of both.. ~Snip~

Last edited by a moderator:
full of shit?
why because i get sugarcubes that have a noticable slight minty taste to them?
fuck it must be impossible that another person can get quality stuff?

or am i full of shit because this guy gets a bit heavy handed every now and then, its a little hard not to believe the guy when you've seen him put 2 - 3 drops into the cubes you're getting from him. he is a friend of mine after all.

frankly. either provide constructive comments relating to my question or just stfu.

but think what you want, i really don't give half a shit. you're entitled to your opinion

thanks to psilo, mr blonde and the others for their constructive / useful responses,
in any case, this stuff by far exceeds almost all of the other stuff i've had from anywhere else, so it may not be, and it doesn't need to be the worlds greatest shit. it certainly does the trick for me, and does it a lot better than almost anything else i've had sold to me as lsd.

gone the triple drop a couple of times since that post, and it's been really enjoyable. much shorter durations of 8 - 9 hours, and much more intense. prefer it that way.
i've noticed the gradual build up doesnt intensify the trip much, but it'll last a hell of a lot longer

oh well, have some nice liquid on its way. and we'll see what happens.

still experimenting with number of doses.

thanks.

You get good acid, thats great. Just like my comments in the LSD thread about my experiences on some great tabs, you seemed to have no hesitation in saying i was "dicksizing", when really, its the only way to gauge tab/liq potency without lab equip.

Good on you for finding a good source, Psilo and i seem to be getting onto the same stuff which is strange, but seeing as the quality is so great, im not complaining.

RE: Minty fresh, 2 drops of trifecta straight out of the bottle tasted EXTREMELY minty, so this isn't bullshit if you may have assumed that, pinothippy.

Most liquid acid is minty fresh because breath-mint drop bottles are a perfect vessel for liquid acid... :\

js2k6 said:
gone the triple drop a couple of times since that post, and it's been really enjoyable. much shorter durations of 8 - 9 hours, and much more intense. prefer it that way.
i've noticed the gradual build up doesnt intensify the trip much, but it'll last a hell of a lot longer

The big drop is the best; intensity is what I love. :D

How long do your trips last when you dose one per hour? I wonder if it would be worth it to get some acid and do multiple big hits along those lines... it's been too long since I've been touched by Lucy. :\

You get good acid, thats great. Just like my comments in the LSD thread about my experiences on some great tabs, you seemed to have no hesitation in saying i was "dicksizing", when really, its the only way to gauge tab/liq potency without lab equip.

Good on you for finding a good source, Psilo and i seem to be getting onto the same stuff which is strange, but seeing as the quality is so great, im not complaining.

RE: Minty fresh, 2 drops of trifecta straight out of the bottle tasted EXTREMELY minty, so this isn't bullshit if you may have assumed that, pinothippy.

3-4 drops was hitting my mark

Extreme mintyness, like the stuff coming out of Adelaide a few years ago

Seriously either your full of shit (minty fresh... been reading nanobrains posts eh? ) or you have no idea about cid and believe everything your dealer says .. and buy your post i reckon its a bit of both.. ~Snip~

lol.. you wont get far here throwing accusations around and been new. It's all good.. chill :)

Haha @ the flamming! Love it. Anyway, since someone mentioned Adelaide. I'm getting some microdots in a few weeks which are apparently quite strong. Not sure if it's just the dealer talking them up (as they do! :) or what. Was curious if anyone has tried them and how'd it go? :)

get back in your cage greenlighter

Hahaha, love it.

And Tyrael, you must know the right people. Having a bitch of a time trying to hunt down even paper tabs.

It doesn't seem LSD is too popular here, most people I know don't like or just haven't been able to get it and there don't seem to be many posts about it on here from Adelaide-ians.

One of those strawberry tabs gave my mate a bad trip, while i was out of control but great.

He had to go home while tripping nuts and ended up fucked up. Spent the last 4 days in westmead hospital.

I couldn't make it to rainbow because of work and lack of funds but a mate of mine is bringing back presents, so I'll be in for a paddle in the pool soon.

I couldn't make it to rainbow because of work and lack of funds but a mate of mine is bringing back presents, so I'll be in for a paddle in the pool soon.

Haha nice.. wish i could of gone too, same situation.

Haha @ the flamming! Love it. Anyway, since someone mentioned Adelaide. I'm getting some microdots in a few weeks which are apparently quite strong. Not sure if it's just the dealer talking them up (as they do! :) or what. Was curious if anyone has tried them and how'd it go? :)

I used to get all my microdots, liq, tabs and gels from Adelaide but the scene has definately died in the ass and the quality has diminished from sources i know over the boarder (damn mexicans)

You left no description of the microdots buddy???

How can anyone say if they've tried them?

I used to get all my microdots, liq, tabs and gels from Adelaide but the scene has definately died in the ass and the quality has diminished from sources i know over the boarder (damn mexicans)

You left no description of the microdots buddy???

How can anyone say if they've tried them?

Ooops sorry. Haven't actually got them in my hands yet. I'll try and get a description from my dude. Keep ya guys posted on the experience too, my first psychedelic, woot! =D

Gig was awesome.

Had just the one, could have had more but really enjoyed the increased energy, light show, dancing like i was alone and of course the music sounded great!

Perhaps not an every event type of thing but definitely a lot of fun.

Thanks again for the replies.

I am not overly experienced with LSD, I only took one tab. Rolling stones blotter though which was definately clean LSD. Had a distinct yet mild taste. I wouldn't have likened the taste to mint at all. That is just one experience though and like someone said maybe the vessel it is held in has an impact on this?
Maybe Alot of acid is smuggled into Australia via this method so even if you think your supplier isnt storing it in breath mints the smugglers might be and thats what causes it.
Quick question, anyone hear of blank acid tabs? I have been offered aci that is laid on blank tabs apparently, I am a little suss. Also theya little cheaper than prices I get quoted usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.