• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1200 ug...hhehe, thats for grandma at woodstock. eat your swiss cheese off the rock shave-shave, 20,000 here, 30,000 there soon u talkin about tripping on acid proper.

I would never be unsafe about it. But when i do finally get tabs i'm calling all my friends, preparing a playlist and tripping the fuck out =D

It's not about being unsafe. It's about pretty much doing what u said you would just do, trip as soon as you got the tabs. This may mean you aren't necessarily in the right mindset for the trip and have a bad trip due to other commitments etc.

It has certainly happened to me before for this reason.

Dude, don't worry i'm not unexperienced with acid.
It is my favourite drug and i can barely ever get it so when i can i get a little excited. I never really take a large enough dose to "push my limits", i just enjoy lowish doses.

I also have several antipsychotics just in case. I do it very responsibly

Dude, don't worry i'm not unexperienced with acid.
It is my favourite drug and i can barely ever get it so when i can i get a little excited. I never really take a large enough dose to "push my limits", i just enjoy lowish doses.

I also have several antipsychotics just in case. I do it very responsibly

Good Call.

Alot of people even experienced users tend to sometimes underestimate the power of strong psychedelics especially in uncomfortable environments. I've seen rather experienced users over a long period of time (years) just have a complete break if put into a really intense situation.

I've come close myself when mixing LSD,Mushrooms,DMT and weed within 5 hours of each other. And the last trip i had was just from smoking weed which unexpectedly caused a flashback of a few of my first times on LSD and the confronting vulnerability of the ego.

I've broken myself down and died so many times i've lost count.. but i still have much respect for the drugs power.

Yeah the first time i tried acid it was very intense and i experienced ego death. But it wasn't necessarily bad. Although really scary at the time i think i've learnt alot about myself because of that.

As you said - it really helps you understand the drug and respect the amount of power it has. I've also experienced this on DMT, and although much more intense it didn't affect me afterwards as much as i tend to forget alot of my DMT trip once it's finished.

On mushrooms, i got kind of depressed when coming down as i just kept examining certain parts of myself and finding all the faults - but again i learnt alot from that. Mushrooms kind of showed me which aspects of my life which i need to improve, and although i knew well before the mushy trip it kind of put it into perspective for me and showed the importance of acting upon it and not just knowing about it.

High doses all of this applies but on low doses I really enjoy putting myself in uncomfortable situations for some reason.
At the time not so great (but handle-able) but I learn so much.

High doses all of this applies but on low doses I really enjoy putting myself in uncomfortable situations for some reason.

After doing rather high dose's for so long, im starting to really appreciate low dose's.. it gets me to a point mentally that is just wonderful. I feel extremely intelligent, have very stimulating conversations, a higher appreciation of music.. and overall a general sense of 'well-being'.

It's that satisfaction of genius and well-being which has really been the focus of my recent trips. I honestly can't think of a better feeling.. <3

It's almost like i needed high dose's to see my flaws, correct parts of me and explore the darkest regions of my subconsciousness.. in order to feel 'complete/accomplished' somewhat.. and now low dose's are just pure bliss.

After doing rather high dose's for so long, im starting to really appreciate low dose's.. it gets me to a point mentally that is just wonderful. I feel extremely intelligent, have very stimulating conversations, a higher appreciation of music.. and overall a general sense of 'well-being'.

It's that satisfaction of genius and well-being which has really been the focus of my recent trips. I honestly can't think of a better feeling.. <3

It's almost like i needed high dose's to see my flaws, correct parts of me and explore the darkest regions of my subconsciousness.. in order to feel 'complete/accomplished' somewhat.. and now low dose's are just pure bliss.

I like both high dose and low dose trips for different purposes. The high dose trips can definitely be uncomfortable, but like you said, at the same time they teach you a lot about yourself. The low dose on the other hand is great to be around friends with and just chat about things, definitely puts me in a very philosophical mood and I could stare all day at the geometric patterns floating around in the clouds and on the carpet. I also enjoy low dose just chilling with my dog. I had a full conversation with my girlfriends mum on low dose about spirituality (of course she didn't know I was tripping). The patterns floating around on her face were very entertaining :D.

Obamas sound weak but suite yourself...

I average one trip a week, anyone with a STRONG mind and a 36-40hr a week job can do it.

Much healthier than rolling every weekend :)

No loss of appetite, no comedown, no addiction, no trouble sleeping through the week, no damage to body tissue, no mood swings

Fuck man, the list goes on and on

Sure beats the massive amounts of pills and speed i used to chomp all weekend!
sorry if this is offtopic, i can't pm you i don't think.
but aren't you worried about the effects of weekly acid use?
at the doese you take, arent you afraid you might not come back from a trip?
or that you are just like frying your brain?
those questions are partially the reason why i dont trip often.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've had a few friends that reckon the red cliffords are better than cats :s

also:

i've done the weekly dose thing too. from speaking with psilo. i can tell we dose about the same amount.
you always come back from a trip, all you need is a good sleep afterwards.

it's funny you can feel something in you change after you have acid. but you're more likely to fuck your head up by abusing pills/meth/speed on a weekly basis (trust me.. i know how fucked i got last year from pills and ice on a weekly basis)

but to be fair. i love high doses of lsd. ranging from 6-14 drops of liquid for a strong one. but using it weekly isnt the same as having a break for a few weeks.
which i've done just recently.

and on that note. i've stumbled across more of this clear liquid. i have been told this is some awesome shit from switzerland.
but dealers are reknowned for shit talking.

last time i had liquid that looked like this i didnt get much from it.
i had 4 doses, 4 days after having 7 double dropped sugarcubes with trifecta liq. so i think my head hadnt fully recovered and wasnt ready for another trip yet.
sitting on a heap of amphet, so i probably wont use it this weekend. but *fingers crossed* that this swiss is as good as people are saying

I've heard stories of people that took too much and are still tripping now :s
And I even had a friend hospitalized due to acid as well

I've heard stories of people that took too much and are still tripping now :s
And I even had a friend hospitalized due to acid as well

everyones heard those stories.

"a friend of mine took too much acid, and now he still thinks he's a pumpkin, and he tried to peel himself with a knife"
it's a load of shit. i've had so many people tell me the same stories. how many friends does this pumpkin man have? seriously.
it's just not possible. the lsd wears off within 24 hrs.
you might occasionally see things melting in the blurry parts of your peripheral vision. but thats about the most i've ever had.
thats all psychological. i get little "flashbacks" and "trip memories" when i know i'm gonna get on it again after a period of acid abstinence.

if you have a pre-disposition to mental illness. ie your mum was a paranoid schizophrenic, then there is a risk that the lsd can awaken, and prematurely bring that out in you. but as far as i know, even that is speculation.

but it is definitely a drug which needs to be respected. thats why you gradually build up to higher doses, and know your own limits first.

but we are getting off topic. maybe you should move this to the lsd discussion -aus centric thread?

i know exactly what you mean.

for a bit of a laugh i took 4 double dropped sugarcubes of trifecta
and went to one of melbourne's largest shopping centers.

it was an awesome experience. albeit an uncomfortable one.
i don't usually deal well with large crowds, they make me feel claustrophobic at the best of times.
but it was still awesome. and thoroughly enjoyable

with lots of aimless wandering, giggling and mario kart arcade.
if you got a strong mind and a lot of acid, i'd recommend this to anyone.

then i followed that mall trip up with a swim at the local pool.

the more comfortable at home trips are sometimes a bit limited. i like going for walks and getting out of the comfort zone, seems to always enhance the trip and the visuals are usually a lot better.
plus it makes the trip a lot less introverted.

i also find that i analyse myself and society in general and look at the faults of it on the comedown from low dose trips, and never really on the higher dose trips.
high dose i'll trip fuckin hard for a solid 8-10 hours, then sleep. then wake up feeling so alive.

everyones heard those stories.

"a friend of mine took too much acid, and now he still thinks he's a pumpkin, and he tried to peel himself with a knife"
it's a load of shit. i've had so many people tell me the same stories. how many friends does this pumpkin man have? seriously.
it's just not possible. the lsd wears off within 24 hrs.
you might occasionally see things melting in the blurry parts of your peripheral vision. but thats about the most i've ever had.
thats all psychological. i get little "flashbacks" and "trip memories" when i know i'm gonna get on it again after a period of acid abstinence.

if you have a pre-disposition to mental illness. ie your mum was a paranoid schizophrenic, then there is a risk that the lsd can awaken, and prematurely bring that out in you. but as far as i know, even that is speculation.

but it is definitely a drug which needs to be respected. thats why you gradually build up to higher doses, and know your own limits first.

but we are getting off topic. maybe you should move this to the lsd discussion -aus centric thread?

Couldn't agree more with all of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've had a few friends that reckon the red cliffords are better than cats :s

also:

Stay on topic

I don't recommend it to anyone bar myself

I'm all for harm reduction mate and that's my reason for loving LSD.

I'm experienced with a large range of psychedelics and tryptamines, LSD being the least harm-full substance from literature and self experience.

How often you trip is completely up to you

Some people can handle it and others (very small percentage) are lost after 1 trip.

I'm a hard bastard who drinks coffee with two spoon fulls of cement ;)

Psilo

I have now, over a period of many years, only seen two guys who ended up with persistant tripping/mental illness from entire weekends of amphets, mushrooms, tryptamines, LSD, weed, alcohol, RC's and no sleep.

These guys were both diagnosed with manic depression in following weeks and from talking to them they were slightly delerious and truly seemed stuck in the psychedelic state.

The round pill is the one i tell everyone to watch out for, the amount of people i have seen fried senseless and depressed as all fuck from weekend rolling boggles the mind...

The round pill is the one i tell everyone to watch out for, the amount of people i have seen fried senseless and depressed as all fuck from weekend rolling boggles the mind...

well future generations of smashed khunce wont have this problem

considering you're lucky to find anything more than binders in a pill nowadays.

interesting..
i always considered decent pills to be fairly safe.
one of my dislikes about acid though is a grind my teeth like theres no tomorrow :(

Status
Not open for further replies.