• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD better than E?

LSD is fun and freeing. MDMA is gripping, intense, and emotional. I prefer LSD, there is no better sensation than being freed from the shackles of conditioning and dancing with the houses and trees in the sunshine.

as invigorating as lsd can be, is it just me, or, do others get that nasty feeling of the acid running through the back of your spine/neck? The 1 time I did it, I was having a good time, but I could feel the acid, it just seemed like a dirty feel to me. Thoughts?

I think you may have been trapped by the misconception that acid stays in you're spine forever. There fore when your raw thoughts were exposed to you conscious and you could not get off that thought.

Maybe not, but that's what I took from your post.

Amor, no, I don't believe in silly myths...I'm not a noob. I could FEEL the acid, it just felt dirty to me. Maybe it was shitty quality.

Hmm, I don't believe in "shiitty quality acid" (some people do) other than a DOx.

But I feel that acid, DMT, and mushrooms al the most "pure" drugs I've taken

So, I'm the only fucker that experiences a body load on acid?!8)

Of course it depends on the person; in general, I've noted more people enjoy ecstasy then acid- but the ones that do enjoy acid seem to really enjoy. Personally, I much rather LSD. MDMA=bad comedown, boring/fake experience yadadaa. LSD=anything. It can be as good or as bad as you make it really...

Thats the appeal of acid for me. I've done MDMA countless times and acid only once, and as amazing as MDMA is, the next day/night it reminds you that it was only a drug, a 'fake' feeling if you will. Yet when I did acid, the next day I felt enlightened and at peace with everything, there was no rebound of negative feelings at all.

I like LSD better than e. LSD is usually more pure than e if it's not bunk... but dif people like dif things, I think it's best when they're combined though.

Also, does music sound better on LSD, like it does on MDMA??

Music makes me feel like a puppet on LSD.. and the DJ is the puppeteer. That's the best way i can describe it lol.

Plus yes, it'll also 'look' amazing. ;)

acid and E make music beautiful and people love them for it, but after you've taken both E and acid together and candyflipped, you'll realize just how amazing music can sound.

Take the most euphoria you've ever experienced, add in amazing visuals and a clear head space and you've got candyflipping...now go to a kickass concert outdoors in the summer time...with your best friends...

ive only done a bit of acid in my life and i must say i prefer mdma, then again ive done it so many times). i just love the feeling of mdma and if its good mdma and u sleep lots the comedown can actually be quite pleasant is part of the experience

Have you ever hammered MDMA in the past shambles?

I suppose that would depend on how you define "hammered", Mr B.

By some standards yes, and by others no. I have never gone out and necked 10 pills in a night... but I have spent 24+ hours shooting MDMA crystal at regular intervals on more than one occasion.

I think the difference is that I have only done the latter infrequently(ish). On average I would say that in the last four years - since I gave up the gear - I get through around a gram of crystal every 6-8 weeks. Sometimes that's spread over a few nights on seperate occasions and others it will be within a much shorter time frame. I don't think I've ever used more than two grams in any given week and I have also gone months without using any, but I would estimate my average usage at a gram every month and a bit. Most in a single session would also be around the two gram mark - over a couple of days/weekend of use.

Well, I certainly vote for LSD. MDMA is neurotoxic and it fucks with your emotions. Especially the more you do it. Shambles seems to be a lucky guy in not experiencing terrible aftereffects. Personally I can't even use MDMA anymore because it makes me suicidal afterwards, and I'm an extremely naturally happy person without any depression or anything like that. LSD on the other hand is very safe physically and mentally, aside from the possibility of being overwhelmed and terrified.

Like people have been saying, MDMA requires a lot less work... it's just a drug that causes euphoria. LSD requires a good frame of mind and care to pay attention to set and setting (being in situations where you can lose control of your surroundings or be around people you aren't comfortable with, etc). But it's much more rewarding and much less likely to fuck up your head down the road. In my opinion MDMA seems very rewarding and real at first but it reveals itself to be a shallow, insidious ego-booster in the end.

Man Shambles, you're really lucky. I've done MDMA only 12-16 times in my life, over 7 years... the second half of these wre with pure MDMA crystal as well. The first few times it was glorious and the come-down and aftereffects were pleasant and everything was good. Then in the past two or so years I tried it a few more times (all about 2 years ago now actually) and each time it got worse and worse, until the last time when I had tried a single regular dose of it, had a shitty experience that was barely euphoric, and then felt literally suicidal for a month aftewards, with brain zaps and sleep paralysis and terrible, terrible anxiety. And feeling like I'd been run over by a truck... I could hardly get out of bed in the morning and I was sore all over for weeks. I never even abused it... I used it very infrequently. The most I ever used was 2 pills in a night in the old days when I used pills, and 200mg in a night with crystal.

By some standards yes, and by others no. I have never gone out and necked 10 pills in a night... but I have spent 24+ hours shooting MDMA crystal at regular intervals on more than one occasion.

Hmm that just counts as an averagely decent session to me - different method of admin tho - I meant spending days/weeks at it continuously, which is thoroughly not recommended.

Again, I'm begging you to give up the apples and oranges expression/analogy!

If I ask you which you prefer, apples or oranges, is it REALLY so difficult to answer? What if I ask you to compare them? Pretty simple for anyone, including young children, right?

Now try it with inflatable rafts and parsley. Little trickier, isn't it? How many examples can you think of that are much, much more difficult to compare or rank than apples and oranges?

LSD and MDMA are both illegal psychoactive drugs invented in the first half of the twentieth century. Apples and oranges are both common, roundish fruits, the juices of which are enjoyed at millions of breakfast tables every morning.

I prefer LSD, oranges and, in case anyone's still reading, inflatable rafts.

Peacelove,
Aldousage

are you human? sometimes i wonder about you ;)<3<3<3<3
I prefer LSD and Apples and I also like inflatable rafts and have some good stories about each one of those favorites =D

... I've done MDMA only 12-16 times in my life, over 7 years... the second half of these wre with pure MDMA crystal as well. The first few times it was glorious and the come-down and aftereffects were pleasant and everything was good. Then in the past two or so years I tried it a few more times (all about 2 years ago now actually) and each time it got worse and worse, until the last time when I had tried a single regular dose of it, had a shitty experience that was barely euphoric, and then felt literally suicidal for a month aftewards, with brain zaps and sleep paralysis and terrible, terrible anxiety. And feeling like I'd been run over by a truck... I could hardly get out of bed in the morning and I was sore all over for weeks. I never even abused it... I used it very infrequently. The most I ever used was 2 pills in a night in the old days when I used pills, and 200mg in a night with crystal.

Xorky, you know you are an anomaly when it comes to MDMA and the effects you described.

Iv used mdma now somewhere around 100 times and still on the odd occasion i will have a trully magical experience lying in bed with gf, making love, spilling our emotions etc. Then other times i will experience what is now a typical roll for me, which is feeling amped up and dopey at the same time and watching brain movies till they end.

As for my preferences:
LSD
and oranges