• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD better than E?

since everyone else has already emphasized that it doesn't make sense comparing these two substances, I'll just say my piece...

IMHO, LSD > MDMA on any day. more people enjoy MDMA because it tends to do the work for you, it makes you happy even if you weren't happy when you consumed it. LSD will not do this, but as a trade off the scope of its therapeutic value is pretty limitless. it's also ALOT more benign physically.

I got meaning from MDMA, but it doesn't even come close to comparing to LSD IMO.

Agreed. Also when I finally tried MDMA I was dissapointed. I expected ecstasy to produce a state of ecstasy better than other compounds. But I already knew the euphoria you can get from LSD quite well, and MDMA doesn't even come close. IMO MDMA is nice but not even in the same league as LSD.

Of course LSD is better it's 3 letters and E is only one =D

What if you had pure MDMA? That's four letters! 8o

I'd still choose LSD anyway. <3
A great time on acid is that much better because I know I put in the work in order to make it a great time.

There both great drugs . But personally i like lsd because you can take higher doses safely and If your ready for it bring the intensity up as high as you can handle . Ive never taken more then 4 e pills in a night where as i have taken up too 50 blotters in one night. Lsd is a total winner in my book.

Wow and I thought there was nothing better than E :] hehe
So im guessing I'll like the trip if I make my surroundings etc likeable right?
From what everyone said it seems like you have to have more control when taking LSD because it can easily turn into a bad trip?
With E, at least for me, I don't really to do much to enjoy it 100%

Take this question to the ecstasy forum, and I wager you will get a different consensus.

Apples and oranges, yes. But you, my friend, have never seen the right concert on acid.;)

I probably haven't. But personally, I'd rather not be crammed shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of people while I'm trying to get my mental groove on.

For me, so far:

Acid + strangers = strange vibes

MDMA + strangers = I loooooooove you all sooooooo muchhhhhh!

That said, if there are no plans and the day is wide open, I'd take the LSD over MDMA everyday of the week. LSD kicks fucking ass, especially when you know the shit you have is amazing and is filled with love and light.

like others have said, its mostly apples and oranges....

but to me LSD>E

LSD is my favorite drug, no doubt about it....

Just try to be somewhere your comfortable but a good ways away from anyone who might care, and try to trip with a friend.... I have never been much for trip sitters unless they know how annoying it is when someone is like "you tripping yet?" it gets to be annoying, and if they know this hopefully they wont bother even asking... the only reason i would have a sober person around would be to drive around, car rides on LSD are crazy but fun at the same time....

Tripping at any time of day or night is nice, although i suggest you aim for a day with nice weather, overcast skys are a bummer during night trips because i miss the stars, its something you have to see. I rarely day trip but i have before, the last time was a month or two ago while camping, i got out on the lake in a kayak and it was one of the most fun things i have done in a long time.... the trees were vivid and green, the sky had hues of purple, the water rippling are the kayak looked electric and started to form patterns.... it was beautiful.....

with that said, be able to go outside because buildings can seem confining and the fresh air is wonderful.

if you smoke at all, have at least a pack of cigarettes....

keep plenty of good music on hand, i recommend Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, but the Beatles in general are always good.... I like that album because it is very upbeat and tends to put me in a good mood.

I believe you are far more likely to have a life changing experience on LSD than on MDMA

hmmm

rephrase

I think you are far more likely to have multiple experiences on LSD that are extremely meaningful and important to the point of life changing. MDMA will only give you a couple of those, and more often, its a fake experience.

I was just writing it =D I agree, LSD is overall a much cooler drug than MDMA.. even though I have had at least a hundred amazing times on E, and only a handful of sublime acid trips, those trips were much more erm, interesting.. personally had better times on mushrooms than acid, but could never say one was 'better'

Drop Cid it it may change your life , take an E pill and you fuck some random girl , at least thats my experience . I have never dropped a bomb and not gotten laid . If you take enough lucy youll forget about sex for a good 12 hours at least with me it works that way . Unless im dosing low on the lucy sex seems strange to me . When womens bodys are morphing around it can be hard at times to slip it in .