• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and Sugar Cubes thread

With blotters, then liquid LSD is not usually dosed on it drop by drop. The whole sheet is laid in it so if its done right every hit is pretty much the same.

Variation in droplet size depends on the dispenser and the surface tension of the liquid I think. All in all I dont think if you do it carefully that one will be twice as big as another, so as long as you are okay with the possibility of a somewhat larger dose you are good to go.

I would say if you cannot accept a dose being like 30-50% bigger (I am guessing) than expected, maybe reconsider. Also, you probably dont know how many ug are supposed to be in a drop to begin with right?

If you are dead set on getting a uniform dose then get multiple drops or multiple lsd sugarcubes and put them in a measured volume of distilled or demineralized water, not tap water! Then mix and dissolve it well and you can measure by volume what your dose is. If you have no clue and put like 10 hits of LSD in a volume of 100 ml just start with a 5-10 ml... do you get the point?

Its called the liquid measurement technique.

But if you feel confident about possibly tripping much harder or less hard and have some experience with LSD you might as well just stick to the drops or the cubes.

So blotter hits just go by the size of the paper then and obviously concentraton, gotcha.

Wouldnt mind them being a bit stronger as im usually quite tolerant, the first time i took a cube with him it was a really nice trip, strong colours, naruto film was intense visually and so was music as well as giggles but i could definitely go one a bit stronger. Would probably be a bit gutted if it was noticebly weaker but the same would be fine.

The only thing is its not my bottle so i cant go about telling him to measure the concentration and stuff. Confident he wouldnt try and screw me though, i would give him grief at uni.

Been seeing a lot of people on here saying one is just not enough for a really good trip, is this really the case or does one do plenty people too?

i think that leaving liquid lsd to dry would be a really bad idea, and if you did get lsd crystals, you could not dose it unless you had some scientific weighing devices. weighing in micrograms is almost impossible without a lab

in my experience - liquid is usually a bit weaker at one drop versus one blotter.. i have taken as many as five cubes at once.. 2 - 3 is a fine dose..

Like every transaction it comes down to trust. Around here the most common dropper bottle you can purchase is 100ml, and allows 1ml per drop. Most dealers will mix the correct measure of crystals with either distilled water or alcohol to produce 100, 100ug drops. Of course the dropper is not calibrated to scientific standards but rarely do you get a "dud" hit from such a method. The same can't always be said with tabs that are laid by inexperienced producers, sometimes you can get "weak" and "heavy" spots on a large sheet of blotter.

The sugar cubes are an easy way to store the single drop, and also easy to dose. Wrapped in foil in a cool dark place and it will last for several months. Makes it a little difficult to do half doses (as my partner prefers) but you can then dissolve this cube in a liquid and drink half with very little loss of potency. As anything there is the risk of diluting for profit but unless such dealers are confronted then they will continue to short change the public.

it really depends, some acid is more diluted than others... so a drop could be anything from 60 to 150 ug

Like every transaction it comes down to trust. Around here the most common dropper bottle you can purchase is 100ml, and allows 1ml per drop. Most dealers will mix the correct measure of crystals with either distilled water or alcohol to produce 100, 100ug drops. Of course the dropper is not calibrated to scientific standards but rarely do you get a "dud" hit from such a method. The same can't always be said with tabs that are laid by inexperienced producers, sometimes you can get "weak" and "heavy" spots on a large sheet of blotter.

The sugar cubes are an easy way to store the single drop, and also easy to dose. Wrapped in foil in a cool dark place and it will last for several months. Makes it a little difficult to do half doses (as my partner prefers) but you can then dissolve this cube in a liquid and drink half with very little loss of potency. As anything there is the risk of diluting for profit but unless such dealers are confronted then they will continue to short change the public.

Exactly, the dropper isnt scientifically exact but it would barely vary and you cant put half a drop on or whatever, i know for a fact he wouldnt do that.
Its all gona come down to the concentration of the bottle he gets which will hopefully be decent or at least average.

After speaking to him today about it he offered to just give me the bottle with 15-20 hits left in it but i would rather he just dropped it on the cubes for me and gave me them.

Take the bottle. You can empty the contents into cubes, some you could double drop for convenience. You can also refill the empty bottle at the end and do a rinse. Crystals collect on the plastic of the bottle and it is possible to extract another few hits. This is a lottery however, it has known to produce a single hit or can also create a lot more. Plenty of people have been sucker punched by such a wash out so just be wary.

^ That must mega suck, washing you bottle out and expecting a mild trip, 3 days later you still don't feel right..daamn

i had a strong trip from 'wash out' - i asked my friend if he could find any acid and he said yes - i didn't know he literally meant find acid - we crawled around by the highway for a few minutes and came up with a mostly empty vial - i took it home and licked it clean - cut it open and licked the insides - and i tripped hard.. i remember my closet door turning into an egyptian sarcophagus all covered in gold... all i could do was sit on the floor quietly at that point..

^Empty vials on the side of the highway? Man, only in NorCal....... :D

With empty vials, I usually just cut the little bottle in half with scissors and chew on it for a long time. Haha one of my buddies FLIPPED OUT from chewing an empty vial though-- there can really be a lot of acid left in there. He was standing in my back yard smoking a cigarette and physically shaking with fear. I fed him xanax and turned on the Dead, it ended up being chill. But bottom line is be ready to trip gabbermacflapsitwhatsits if you retrieve the lsd from an empty vial and consume it.

I got it on sugar cubes. Its alright if ur doin one hit. But when you start taking three or more your stomach starts to turn a little bit from ingesting that much sugar at once. I have only had the 'privilege' of getting blotters once, the other 30 I got turned out to be DOB. My sugar intake from my LSD has gone up dramatically.

I've had LSD on sugar cubes before. It's popular as a convenient way of 'dropping' liquid without having to lay sheets, as they absorb the liquid much better than most candies. It's not a very stable long-term storage method, but it works pretty well for preparing a small number of doses to buy/sell/trade/give someone to use within a couple weeks or so.

The size of drops from a dropper can vary pretty significantly. They'll average roughly the same size, so as long as the doses aren't too concentrated it's probably not a big deal, but don't expect each drop to be exactly the same dose, even if they look the same size.

If you want a much more precise way of measuring the liquid, go to a pharmacy and get a 1mL syringe / oral medicine dropper. Measure out by the 0.1mL or so until you find a good amount for one strong dose.

If you know what the liquid solvent is (purified water or ethanol, probably?), you can also carefully dilute the solution if it's too concentrated and you have trouble measuring doses because of this. Just don't use tap water - chlorine destroys LSD.

Depends how much LSD crystal was dissolved in how much water. It could be anything. Only ye who weighed the crystal and made the solution knows. If you had enough of the liquid you could evaporate a measured volume and weigh the residue and then redissolve at your desired concentration; you'd need a lot of liquid and a lot of LSD to do that though (with a conventional milligram scale).

One drop of liquid is generally viewed as 1 "hit". You're right about water droplets varying in size; it's a shitty way to dispense a dose.

1 hit these days is generally 80-120ug

You can't measure LSD with a mg scale.. :p

I never used to wash down the cubes I had in my mouth and I was always left with a horrible taste in my mouth while tripping. From taht taste alone I threw up once. Really hate the taste of sugar by it self lol

lol.. this is true - i still remember that taste.. so sweet and minty from the drops.. i ate five at once like i said - i may have redosed one or two later on.. my mouth felt watery .. i worried that my teeth were dissolving along with the cubes... lol

the only time I've dropped w/ sugar cubes it didn't fucking do a thing - that is, until I added another hit which was on good ol' blotter paper. also, the sugar cubes we got were all crumbly and breaking apart in the bag. I licked the bag clean and all, but I still think that if your hit of lsd is falling apart in your hand that's a bad sign...

its generally diluted so that a drop will be about 1 dose.... it can vary a lot though...

It happens, i have had it on everything from cubes, to sour patch kids, to oreo cookies...

A friend of mine ate like 7 cubes at a small festival that turned out to be unexpectedly strong.... Freakout ensued, lost all of his belongings, ran into the woods at night....

Dropping LSD on Sugar Cubes

Roughly how many drops can a sugar cube hold? If not sugar cubes, is there anything better to drop them on that can maybe hold it better for about a day?

Last edited:
Some blotter?

Im sure cubes could hold 10+ drops if you wanted to use that much, but its not nescesary.

Personally the few sugar cubes ive taken had 1 drop on them, and they were all weak as shit. I think LSD degrades quite easily with cubes and you really need to keep them in a good environment.