• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and Sugar Cubes thread

My original question was roughly how many drops can a sugar cube hold, which I guess 2-3 drops per cube seems to be the general consensus. My next was what would happen if tin foil touched LSD, and I guess nothing (as long as you lick the tin foil.)

To all of those saying tin foil isn't going to feel good in your mouth, I've licked it plenty of times, and I've chewed on it every time as well. Since I don't have fillings in my teeth, I'm fine :).

I'm good though, I ate the LSD (the ones in the sugar cubes,) I tripped harder than ever, and had a great time :). All that's left are six SweeTARTs, all of which the guy dropped the acid on while he was frying really hard, so five of them have extra big drops lol. One has a single drop, the rest of them look like they have 2-3 drops - think big squeezes instead of a small drops. In other words, one of the candies has a small "drop," the rest have big fat squeezes, which is the equivalent of roughly 2-3 of the small "drops." Oh I can't wait until I eat those lol.

Do want. OMNOMNOMNOM <3
Let us know how it goes! :)

On the subject of liquid drops, is a small drop really considered a single dose? The one that had a small drop, he barely squeezed it out of the eye dropped and touched my candy. The rest of them like I said were fairly big squeezes lol. I'm guessing his dropper wasn't too diluted, so I know it's hard to say, but I figured I'll ask anyway.

Well technically and drop is a dose, it just depends if its ENOUGH of a dose.

And that, we can't tell you. :(

Yeah, kind of figured lol. The guy I got it from said the five other ones had really big drops and he hooked it up lol. He kept laughing about it too, after every big drop he was like "oops."

Yeah, kind of figured lol. The guy I got it from said the five other ones had really big drops and he hooked it up lol. He kept laughing about it too, after every big drop he was like "oops."

Shit I should buy a flight to wherever you are & steal all your tarts. ;)

Kay, I'll let you have your tarts this time, but only if you promise to write a trip report =P

I wish I could write a better trip report of my last trip, but the peak was such a blur, so it's kind of hard lol. Hell, even when I came off my peak I couldn't remember my thoughts clearly.

I wish I could write a better trip report of my last trip, but the peak was such a blur, so it's kind of hard lol. Hell, even when I came off my peak I couldn't remember my thoughts clearly.

I have a trip report, half written out. I had it all remembered in my head, but I was falling asleep so I said I'd finish it when I woke up. I woke up & didn't even remember that I had tripped the day before. :|

LSD sugar cubes storage

Would it be ok to smash up these sugar cubes and mix them in with distilled water and freeze the mix for storage? Last one I had was weak so I imagine they are decaying and I'd like to save them for a few more weeks.

no they're the real deal. a buddy of mine had one a few weeks before and he can attest to the fact that it was in fact LSD.

storage?

tinfoil + sugar cube + freezer = storage. :)

I don't know how long you'd manage to keep the water in your mouth after? o.o

okey dokey. i have a silica packet next to the plastic bag in the tin foil anyway. i just figured (though im no expert) that freezing it would slow the degradation.

in they go :)

Would it be ok to smash up these sugar cubes and mix them in with distilled water and freeze the mix for storage? Last one I had was weak so I imagine they are decaying and I'd like to save them for a few more weeks.

Yeah, we have that problem around here a lot. Oh no it's an unstable molecule so it will self destruct in 5 minutes unless i keep it at -40 inside 16 layers of kevlar. I'm sure most of those people have a vivid mental picture of their LSD molecules exploding in spectacular ways inside their sugar cubes and vials if they don't do everything just right.

It's an unstable molecule, keep it cold and in a dark place. It'll last a long time. I'm sure it will outlast your ability to not eat the sugar cubes.

Making it a distilled water solution again is a pointless idea.

Weak acid is weak acid. Doesn't mean it's breaking down as much as it means your source probably sucks. Although sadly I am friends with some people who do water down their vials...

All this talk about acid is making me want to get mine out of the fridge and eat it :(.

But yeah, wrap it in tin foil and stick it in the freezer (or fridge.)

All this talk about acid is making me want to get mine out of the fridge and eat it :(.

But yeah, wrap it in tin foil and stick it in the freezer (or fridge.)

Also you should put it near the back of the freezer. Having it near the door could cause condensation to build up on it if you live in a humid place. You do not want your cubes getting moist they will dissolve and the LSD could leak away.

Also you should put it near the back of the freezer. Having it near the door could cause condensation to build up on it if you live in a humid place. You do not want your cubes getting moist they will dissolve and the LSD could leak away.

That's the funniest thing I've read in a while. Why do you think you put the foil wrapped cubes in a plastic baggie before you put them in there? Sealed environment = finite amount of moisture. Relax fella.

Hey better safe then sorry right? I used to keep mine in an airtight/waterproof container used for camping to keep small important things dry and safe like prescription drugs or a wallet. I kept it wrapped in foil, in a bag, with a little silica packet. it kept fine for a year, probably would have lasted longer but I ate them all.

That's the funniest thing I've read in a while. Why do you think you put the foil wrapped cubes in a plastic baggie before you put them in there? Sealed environment = finite amount of moisture. Relax fella.

the guy i quoted said nothing about a plastic bag. I'm talking from experience. I've left them on the door in foil before and they dissolved.

Last edited: