Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and Sugar Cubes thread

mr v

Bluelighter
Hello!

first things first, yes i have used the search engine but not found what i'm looking for.

playing a gig on new years eve and either getting some cid or 2cb and mdxx,

liquid acid is available but only a day or two before the event, if i put a drop onto each cube would i be able to keep and transport them? freezing not available, what would be the best storage method? or any other appropiate methods?

and any ideas on taking acid once come down from mdxx, good idea or not?
not sure on the exact dose of the liquid so gig could either result in the finest music i've ever played or a complete wonderment of the fact that when i move this thing it makes this noise.

cheers!

Personally I like either sandwiching the drops between two pieces of chewing gum, or dropping on sweet tarts and letting them dry before wrapping in foil.

how does the chewing gum method work?

was thinking could get an empty 500ml water bottle, put about 100mls of water in and then put a drop into that, would that work?

Storing acid on sugar

Hi guys,
Sorry if this has already been asked a lot but I did a search and there was nothing specific. I recently bought 10 hits of cid on sugar cubes. I had thought that it was going to be on tabs but my guy said he had run out so sugar it is. However, I don't want to take them for two weeks. Not really thinking I left the cubes out (wrapped in tinfoil in a plastic bag but not refrigerated) for about 24 hours. I've just realised that I've been an idiot and have put the cubes into a tuperware box and put them in the freezer. Unfortunately as of tomorrow I won't have access to a freezer only a fridge. Do you think the cubes will keep till the weekend after next? Will leaving them out for 24 hours have lost much potency? I've read that on sugar the acid deteriorates much quicker, is this true. Any info would be cool, thanks

Sugar is one of the best storage mediums, unless you're diabetic.

Closing thread as the question is answered in effect.

Welcome to BL SARAHc!! :)

storing liquid LSD long-term on a sugar cube?

I have the opportunity to score some top notch Grade A acid tonight but it's gonna go quick. I just took it for my first time last weekend so I'm in no hurry to take it again, but would like to have it on hand for a special occasion.

problem is, it's not a tab, it's liquid. the guy is selling drops on sugar cubes.

will the strength diminish this way if i store it in a cool dark place? or will it be just fine?

alternatively is there a better solution i can try to have him use that wont destroy my acid over time? i probably plan on taking it within the next month or two

thanks

p.s. acid is extremely rare around here so it's not like a i can settle for even subpar acid later on

oh and its only going to be a couple doses so i wont be able to get it in a vial i dont think

Last edited:
store it on water color paper in aluminum foil in side a folded piece of paper and then into an air tight jar and into the freezer. when you remove it allow it to go into the fridge first so that you dont get condensation. Storing it on sugar cubes isnt the best way to store it. Also liquid naturaly will degrade faster and the sugar will hold moister longer then paper. so naturaly it will degrade faster on such a medium.

Good luck. And maybe tell the guy to give alil bit moe of each drop because it will be stored. if the guy is legit in what he is doing (selling LSD) he should udnerstand.

Youkai gives sound advice, as does this thread on storage of chemicals. Happy hunting....:)

Yellow LSD sugar cubes.

Hey guys, I have never tripped on acid in life and I was planning on doing it during the day next week. I have a few questions about lsd.

To what drug does is compare too?

How does your body feel?

How is the sugar cube suppose to look?

How long can it last?

Is it a good idea to take early in the morning?

Thanks.

very few others; good or bad, depends; like any other, maybe with some coloring, depends on the liquid; upwards of 8 hours; yes; use the search engine and check out "best of PD" for the big & dandy LSD threads

love,
skl

sugar cube acid

Ok, so i just got a sugar cube with 3 hits of acid in it, i want to split this with my friend but it is kind of hard to know where they dropped the acid at.

so would dissolving the sugar cube in water and then splitting the water between both of us be even? or would the lsd just kind of all go to one spot of the water?

dissolving it in water would be a bad idea. Since most tap water has chlorine in it. Chlorine destroys LSD in a heartbeat.

if you can get blade, or a really sharp knife and cut down the middle, that maybe an idea you can try.

if I were you, i wouldnt risk it and eat the whole thing and tell my friend to get there own.. but thats me ;)

The old blacklight trick. Put the cube under a blacklight and you will be able to see where the liquid has soaked in. With 3 hits, a lot of the cube is probably saturated. This does work because sugar doesn't react to blacklight.,

I don't see why you couldn't get some 100% pure (nothing added) water like aquifina and just dissolve it in there and split it. Make sure that there is no chlorine like Swerz said or the LSD will get destroyed.

Crushing it up on a piece of glass and then splitting the powder in half should work as well, especially if you don't need complete accuracy. I'd go with one of those two depending on what's available.

you can boil tap water and then put it in the fridge to cool down to dissolve LSD. I know for a fact this works because thats how we used to make vials.

or just buy distilled water. also aquifina has chlorine in it I believe.

^^^
It might work, but i dont think boiling will have any effect on the chlorine content as the MP/BP is much higher than that of water. perhaps im wrong though.

is it free chlorine atoms in tap water, or does the Cl form some compound when added to the water supply, i think it does but i cant remember what it is...