• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

List of Nbome deaths

Because MDMA IS SAFE, you cannot overdose on it. You'd have to take like 50x the normal dose at once, and nobody does that.

MDMA is one of the safest drugs known to man.....25i-Nbome is one of the most dangerous. It certainly should be taken off the market...and I honestly think people who risk doing it are either crazy or stupid when there are much safer, cheaper alternatives.

Now that's bullshit, people have died from as little as 500mg. Actually 455mg, adjusted for purity.

http://www.whatmarthadidnext.org/

Besides, MDMA is a quite strong neurotoxin and the term etard doesn't come out of nowhere. There's a reason why you shouldn't take it more than a few times a year at most and use supplements to reduce its toxicity.

All the lustre that MDMA had 15 yrs ago has faded. It was touted as nontoxic and nonaddictive. It was said one had to really try to Od on it. All this is simply untrue. I don't touch it and consider it one of the more risky recreational drugs...

Yeah, same.
Oddly enough, the one NBOMe trip i had - i thought was incredible (25c-NBOMe, for the record).
I would never advise people take it though, and i think it is criminal to misrepresent NBOxx as LSD et al.

If it's bitter it's a spitter. N-bombs taste bitter while LSD has virtually no taste (although I've tasted sweet tabs before- think it was probably just something they dropped on there to make it taste good? don't know). Also, if you taste it and it's bitter you can just swallow it as well as spitting it- I'm not 100% certain but I think n-bombs don't work when you swallow them, only when you keep them on or under your tongue.

If it's bitter it's a spitter. N-bombs taste bitter while LSD has virtually no taste (although I've tasted sweet tabs before- think it was probably just something they dropped on there to make it taste good? don't know). Also, if you taste it and it's bitter you can just swallow it as well as spitting it- I'm not 100% certain but I think n-bombs don't work when you swallow them, only when you keep them on or under your tongue.

How bitter is nbome? I had a tab that was slightly medicine-y tasting, but nothing extreme or revolting, and the flavour disappeared after a minute until i chewed the tab

^My experience with NBOMe tabs were that they tasted so vile, bitter, and numbing that you could taste the tab for the entire trip, even after swallowing it.

This has been proven false.

^My experience with NBOMe tabs were that they tasted so vile, bitter, and numbing that you could taste the tab for the entire trip, even after swallowing it.

Wow, okay. II know we can't ID drugs on this board, but I've had testing kits seized in customs (Even though they're not illegal here!!) and I had an awful time trying to find tabs (And even then it was only 12 Euros a tab).

If it's not awfully disgusting, it's generally okay?

^All the real LSD I've had has been entirely tasteless. At this point I'd just spit stuff out at the slightest bitterness.

Blotter ink can be a bit bitter sometimes, but not NBOMe levels of bitterness.

Also no numbing and of course oral activity.

^^^ that's scary. I've swallowed n-bombs before to kill it off lol. like 2 tabs once.

By the way I think a lot of the confusion about MDMA being dangerous arises from the fact that most of the time that people die it's not really MDMA they're taking.
either that or they overhydrate/underhydrate.

the irony is that the war on drugs is honestly one of the biggest causes of MDMA fatality.

since the precursor for MDMA is illegal and hard to obtain, people resort to making other drugs that replicate MDMA like PPMA which can kill far more easily than MDMA can. taking MDMA at the common recreational dose is less dangerous than riding a horse (actual fact).

another way in which the 'war on drugs' doesnt help to reduce fatalities is the way we get taught this shit in schools. the whole programme is about 'choices' and 'making the right choice'. in short, they teach you NOTHING about harm reduction- they just say 'dont do drugs'. well, duh. we know that.

they never tell you anything about how to stay properly hydrated, and if they do they never tell you that drinking TOO MUCH water is also a danger.
in fact, there's MDMA guides on the internet about using MDMA for therapeutic effects, and it's like wtf- i dont know how many deaths they have caused. i remember reading one that said 'the golden rule is to drink LOTS of water. water is good!' Bear in mind, this was advice for MDMA therapy, so not for ravers or party-goers who would be dancing for ages and sweating all over the places. No, this was advice being given to people who were sitting at a desk with a pen and paper writing down their thoughts.

What the fuck? lol

I am pretty sure that if there are alternate realities, in one of them I die on that 25B-NBOMe on march 31 2014. Point being I came close to it. Worst choice of my life.

I am grateful and thankful the darknet has plentiful and cheap LSD. Many years ago I nearly died on 25I-NBOMe. My years of experimenting with risky phenethyalmines are done. Now DMT and LSD are the therapeutic psychedelics I use.

Classic psychedelics have enormous therapeutic potential and impeccable safety. Governments can't rationally justify prohibition of classic psychedelics. Sadly each death from dangerous NBOMe, DOX, BromodragonFly, ect. hurts the reputation of the classic psychedelics and users too.

Psychedelics saved my life. If our community keeps people healthy and protects the reputation of psychedelics these medicines could be legal within our lifetimes.

Let's hope our community has learned and avoids another NBOMe style research chemical disaster in the future.

^All the real LSD I've had has been entirely tasteless. At this point I'd just spit stuff out at the slightest bitterness.

I have had what i know is real LSD many times before and at least at higher doses 400+ There is a mild bitter taste though nothing to the likes OF NBOMe and DOM. So I am confused as to the common consensus of LSD is tasteless as I have been able to taste it before?

I have had what i know is real LSD many times before and at least at higher doses 400+ There is a mild bitter taste though nothing to the likes OF NBOMe and DOM. So I am confused as to the common consensus of LSD is tasteless as I have been able to taste it before?

Shulgin suggested it was not tasteless.

I'm a bit hesitant on trying NBOMEs because of all the deaths related to them, do they only happen due to high doses or can it also happen randomly? Would anyone recommend them?

I'm a bit hesitant on trying NBOMEs because of all the deaths related to them, do they only happen due to high doses or can it also happen randomly? Would anyone recommend them?
People have died from the same dose they had taken before without consequence; having tried 25i three times, and having seen others take it much more, I could never recommend the nbomes to anyone.

okay. 1. there are no 'fake' drugs, they are meerely different compounds marketed as another one because of similar effect.
2. i trust reports about drug deaths about as much as i trust politicians. 3. ive tested thousands of different "acids" and found everything from mxe,ketamine,2c-all of em, dob, doc, doi, 5-meo-Dipt, 5-meo-mipt, 5-meo-dmt, lsz, all those LSD similar stuff. ive also seen people die from wretching after taking tabs of just poorly extracted LSD (yes, look up the dancing plague, it comes from the fungus that LSD is extracted from) now knowing all this, some kids took tabs and died? okay. ive tried Nbom, and honestly, its light on the body compared to a lot of other, not as well publicized drugs that are basically harmless. i take all this reporting with a graid of salt. oh its a typtamine? musta been that 25I everyones talking about. news reports are garbage.