• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Light show tricks and tips.

Lol I hear you. I think with liquid, the more you sell the more sponsorship points you get

You can cancel it and then do it over if you want. You should, ya know, help a brotha out ;)
Th code is Thizzlam
You buy a full set?

Just the strobes i could afford right now.

Gonna mix and match with my discount set lol

It wont let me cancel or anything :[

No biggie bro. But you know for next time.

Yeah, i didn't even get a full set so, I'll be coming back for more.

What are the chances of these breaking? are they pretty durable?

Im careful with my gloves, but I occassionaly leave them on for long periods, how's the battery life?

Are the batterys easy to replace?

How easy are they to turn on?

dude get flowtoys..its like glowsticking/poi with leds and you can use rechargeable batteries..they are also customizable and super durable! go to Homeofpoi.com...use the code amy68 and get 5-15% off

VincentOnE; said:
Yeah, i didn't even get a full set so, I'll be coming back for more.

What are the chances of these breaking? are they pretty durable?

Im careful with my gloves, but I occassionaly leave them on for long periods, how's the battery life?

Are the batterys easy to replace?

How easy are they to turn on?

Battery life is a bit less than inovas but that's because it uses smaller batteries.

I can't speak for their durability from experience, just cuz mine haven't come yet. But from what I've heard they're pretty good.

Battery door just pops off same as novas.

And they're just buttons on the back. They also come with diffusers, I think three, which makes the trail pretty big.

Gluvmax makes pretty good lights.

Battery life is a bit less than inovas but that's because it uses smaller batteries.

I can't speak for their durability from experience, just cuz mine haven't come yet. But from what I've heard they're pretty good.

Battery door just pops off same as novas.

And they're just buttons on the back. They also come with diffusers, I think three, which makes the trail pretty big.

Gluvmax makes pretty good lights.

No idea what diffusers are, but like I said,
I bought the cheapest off of lightzombies.
Which has 4 little screws for battery replacements omg. ;/

Those are called dotz
a great stater set. I liked mine. Lol. But I wanted novas. now I want micromaxes lol just for my pinkies tho. Mine should be here in a couple days. I'll let you know how they are

Those are called dotz
a great stater set. I liked mine. Lol. But I wanted novas. now I want micromaxes lol just for my pinkies tho. Mine should be here in a couple days. I'll let you know how they are

so I got the worst of the worst? :]

It still cost me quite a bit. lol

Hey guys, got my micromaxes in the mail today, fucking legit. Button on, easy battery change. I highly recommend. You wont regret buying them, :)

What are those inovas called where it's RB but it takes time to change from red to blue.

Hey guys, got my micromaxes in the mail today, fucking legit. Button on, easy battery change. I highly recommend. You wont regret buying them, :)

you mean those flasks you got in the mail? those things look huge...but amazing nonetheless =)

Lol they're tiny. Like thie size of my finger tip. I'll post a pic comparing them to a nova.

Dude, All the strobes I got from orbital light show are fucking single colored, when I ordered an array of dual colored.

And when it comes to online orders and shit that takes forever to get to me, I'm not the type of person who wants the confrontation, or the shipping it back and waiting in line forever and shit.

fucking hell, I didn't pay for a single color white strobe.

VincentOnE; said:
Dude, All the strobes I got from orbital light show are fucking single colored, when I ordered an array of dual colored.

And when it comes to online orders and shit that takes forever to get to me, I'm not the type of person who wants the confrontation, or the shipping it back and waiting in line forever and shit.

fucking hell, I didn't pay for a single color white strobe.

Then send them back! They make mistakes around the time of big events just cuz they got a lot of stuff going on. There should be a phone number on your recipt, call it and be respectful and they'll help you out man.
Sorry to hear your order got messed up. :(

Then send them back! They make mistakes around the time of big events just cuz they got a lot of stuff going on. There should be a phone number on your recipt, call it and be respectful and they'll help you out man.
Sorry to hear your order got messed up. :(

Lol, I called them and they just said to send it back and they'd take care of it.

But I really have no way to get to the post office, I can't drive, and never have anyone that can.

I have to walk miles to get to a friends house to even get to events,
the most transport I have are getting in drug dealers cars for a sec.

Post office is way further.

That's why I hate buying shit online, people fuck shit up and get all mad over ebay because they're like "ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS SEND IT BACK" but I can't get around to that shit, so I wish so many orders wouldn't get fucked up in the first place.

Fucking have one strobe, thats pink white like it's supposed to be, but all the blue whites, are just whites.

At least these "ninja" gloves are cool.

Haha bro, just give it to the mail man when he drops off the mail on Monday :0

http://www.profreshparty.com/forum
This is a site that is dedicated to gloving. It's a newborn site. Take a look, join! :D
Also, now that I have permission from the moderators, I'll post this:

11844090.png

http://www.orbitlightshow.com has an excellent selection of microlights, bulbs and glove sets. If you use coupon code "Thizzlam" (with the capital T) you get 5% off of your purchase, also, I earn commission off of the sales. And I'm working it out so that every month, my commission is going towards Bluelight and Erowid donations. So if you use my code, you're essentially helping this site as well :)

Another great site is http://www.ledkid.com Chris, the operator of the site has also agreed to, once the affiliate program is set up, take my commission and give it to bluelight :)
I do not have a coupon code for it yet but I will soon. I'll make sure to keep everyone updated.
:)

Last edited:
I'm looking to get some cool lights for my second time rolling. I want to surprise my girl with something fun but it's not something I want to practice and do all the time. I was just going to buy some glowsticks or something like that? I know the glovesets are out there but I'm not looking to spend $50 on something I'm going to use once maybe twice. Any ideas?